Joe McKnight - Great Pickup For The Jets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

Joe McKnight - Great Pickup For The Jets

He'll push LT for third down action, because at this point, McKnight is a little faster and more athletic than LT is.  McKnight and Greene are going to be a nice one-two power/speed punch for the Jets for years to come.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Joe McKnight - Great Pickup For The Jets

I agree I liked McKnight a lot but you know what, if that means we get Ingram next year I won't complain lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from phfspec. Show phfspec's posts

McNight fumbles more than he runs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seanblaze. Show seanblaze's posts

I'm sure pissy old LT loved this pick. I get challenging LT to perform, but now you have a bit of a log jam...Did they release Leon Washington?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

You're right LT must hate this pick.  You have LT who is now the number two back on that roster behind Greene, LT which his big ego and millions of dollars in the bank, has to deal with McKnight a great athlete that's hungry to make money and has a huge chip on his shoulder for falling to the 4th round (last year people thought he was a first round talent).  

I'd love to watch summer drills between the two.  McKnight "Come on old man LT, you look as old as the other LT.  If I was getting the millions you were getting paid, I'd try harder."

Sections
Shortcuts