Joey Galloway Great Signing.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

Joey Galloway Great Signing.....

This a perfect signing for the Patriots, you get a veteran with a little left in the tank that won't be asked to do too much.   Galloway choose the Pats because he wanted to play with a contender and with a good QB two things the Pats have.   If Galloway is a bust, we don't damage the salary cap.  But if he catch 40-50 balls, for 600 yards, and 5 TDs, it will have been a great pickup.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cannon-Ball. Show Cannon-Ball's posts

Re: Joey Galloway Great Signing.....

What he will do is command respect... opening up the middle even more for Wes Welker.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

He can also teach any young guys the Patriots draft work ethic! He's a tireless workout junkie and maybe it will rub off on others,when he left the Bucs he was the fastest player on the team at 36 yrs young...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

[QUOTE]What he will do is command respect... opening up the middle even more for Wes Welker.
    Posted by Cannon-Ball[/QUOTE] If everyone stays healthy, I can see Welker catching 120 to 130 passes next year.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Anbody know how Thomas Jones is doing?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Let me guess leon, when you played "DIV1 football" you were better than galloway and welker?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Yea great signing. You know he's healthy or we wouldn't have signed him. You MUST respect his speed if your a DB. I'm looking for a WR in this draft also. Now would be a good time with Moss and Galloway to teach some youngster the ropes. How about Moss on one side, Galloway on the other and Welker in the slot. With what looks like a new and improved running game, just keep Brady upright and there will be many teams complaining about them running the score up again.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

ricky1554atl:I'm hoping for 35 ppg I can see them running Fred Taylor and Sammy Morris,and after being softened up then the defenses are through because here comes the long Bombs!!! This offense has improved over the off season,Galloway vs. Gaffney not even close,Baker vs. Thomas again a major upgrade,Taylor vs.Lamont Jordan I'll take the guy with the multiple Pro Bowl appearences!!They also added Lewis as a replacement for Kelly Washington and Al Johnson for the offensive line.The Patriots did improve on defense also with the additions of Springs,Bodden,and TBC so with these new guys lets hope we as fans will be able to cheer for the Defense this year instead of hoping they can hold the opposition!!!I would like to see them address both sides of the ball equally in this draft,knowing that the Patriots have 6 picks in the first 97 players available..We know from history that there is no way BB is going to use all 11 draft picks that he has available,I could see him trading his 1rst pick because of value in order to move back in the draft and acquire additional picks for next years draft!!!! It should be a fun and interesting weekend..I'll open up a draft blog here if anyone wants to shoot the breeze as we wait to see what happens..See you all on Saturday at around 4pm... 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

Hey Hess.....and what options do the Jets have to throw to? Oh yeah.......no QB ...so it won't matter. Have a nice day!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from emilycuba33. Show emilycuba33's posts

[QUOTE]If everyone stays healthy, I can see Welker catching 120 to 130 passes next year.
    Posted by jerh5[/QUOTE]
    Totally agree!!  Welker for 120!!!  Just watch a defense try to stop Moss, Galloway and Welker while still respecting the run game.  Not a chance!  It will be "running up the score" all over again!!!

Sections
Shortcuts