Joey Galloway has been released!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Joey Galloway has been released!!!

Hot off the press....Joey is gone....

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/index.php/2009/10/20/patriots-wr-joey-galloway-has-been-released/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

Re: Joey Galloway has been released!!!

He must feel like a total dink...benched and released. Bummer for him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Either a trade is imminent, or Brandon Tate will be on the active roster within a couple of weeks.  I'm guessing it's Tate.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

THREE EXCLAMATIONS FOR SOMETHING THAT WAS ACADEMIC!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsox452004. Show rsox452004's posts

About time!  Galloway was aweful.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

In Response to Re: Joey Galloway has been released!!!:
    [QUOTE]THREE EXCLAMATIONS FOR SOMETHING THAT WAS ACADEMIC!!!
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

yeah that was a bit execessive, but we finally got one answer to some of all the wierd things going on in the front office.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpscyho. Show patpscyho's posts

More drama for this coming Sunday.. he just signed with the Bucs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from One-If-By-Sea. Show One-If-By-Sea's posts

I do not think this has anything to do with a trade - the Pats waited to see if they could trade him - sixth or seventh rounder and when they could not they released him before the trading deadline so he could catch on with another team.

I doubt Tate after being out of football for a year, having never played in the NFL and having never run a play for the Pats will be activated before the 3 or 4 weeks required. The Pats will stick with Aiken and Edelman or bring on Nunn.

This makes the TBC release seem more odd. Why release TBC if Galloway's spot is open? There must be another shoe to drop.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I'm just playing anyway. There are so many three exclamation posts lately. It really wasn't shocking.

I think it was a classy way to handle it. NE could have saved some cash by letting him slip to waivers or trading him for nothing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

No kidding.

I would think that Tate is not going to be used until next year.  It would be great to see Nunn get a shot.  From what I read in the offseason reports he played pretty good. 

All they have to do now is bring back TBC. He has been more effective for his team than peppers or merriman has for their team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Still can't figure out the Banta-Cain situation....procedural or not.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Zeoli42. Show Zeoli42's posts

Im saying this release has just opened up two spots and they wont make a trade the two spots are for TBC and Bradon Tate, they will bring TBC and Brandon Tate a young tanlented WR could fill that 3rd reciver spot There wont be a trade today

Sections
Shortcuts