Joey Porter: Tom Brady has his own rules

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Joey Porter: Tom Brady has his own rules

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/05/joey-porter-tom-brady-has-his-own-rules/

I hope they run the score on the Dolphins. The only way to shut these teams up is for BB to just let them point up points.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Re: Joey Porter: Tom Brady has his own rules

The rules were already in effect to protect the QB's in the NFL (not just TB) well before TB called for it. He didn't invent something that day. If Porter's too stupid to understand the rule changes it doesn't surprise me. I also don't remember TB complaining about getting a shot below the waist last year that cost him a year of his career. That's part of why they made the rule. 

I read what he said and copied it over, I found it strange that he mentions "getting caught" and not that cheating is wrong period!

They can sweep it under the rug if they want to, but just like anybody else that's cheating that gets caught, you put an asterisk by it. 

Sounds like roid rage to me

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Do we really need four separate threads on Joey Porter?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

In the dictionary under "moron" it has a full page photo of Joey Porter! This guy has been running his mouth on overtime for years, all the while his brain has been on vacation (or maybe it's "disabled"). He has always ranted and talked tons of trash. Maybe if he had channelled all that energy to the field he would have done more winning! His only beef with NE is the fact that they came into Pittsburgh twice and handed them their a s s e s in the AFCCG! The "cheating" thing is just the only thread he has to hang on to, as it looks like his career will end without another glimpse at the postseason! Some people talk the talk, some walk the walk. So while Tom Brady and the Patriots are out looking to replace their worn out shoes, Joey's shoes are like new, but his mouth needs it's 100,000 mile maintenance!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

JP sounds like a loud-mouthed, jealous, needy punk that wishes he were a Patriot because he has daddy issues and needs BB straighten him out.

Does that about sum it up? lol JMO, of course.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gplemos. Show gplemos's posts

Looks like more great fodder from Kangaroo Porter! Cool

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

In Response to Re: Joey Porter: Tom Brady has his own rules:
    [QUOTE]Do we really need four separate threads on Joey Porter?
    Posted by seattlemaslow[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU!  seriously... enough about this d0uche Porter.  Lets talk about something worthy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

Yes..he is a loud mouth jerk...but, the last time he talked trash against the pats he had a monster game. He's going to come out swinging..I can guarantee you that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]Yes..he is a loud mouth jerk...but, the last time he talked trash against the pats he had a monster game. He's going to come out swinging..I can guarantee you that.
    Posted by perfect72[/QUOTE]
     yah, swing and miss. 10 tackles in 7 games says it all.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

and is he wrong?

of course he isnt...tb wants a flag, he gets a flag...simple as that

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Joey Porter: Tom Brady has his own rules :  yah, swing and miss. 10 tackles in 7 games says it all.
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

He also was playing with a pulled hamstring for a month...I wouldn't underestimate this guy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

and is he wrong?
    of course he isnt...tb wants a flag, he gets a flag...simple as that

That's a bunch of BS! They throw the flag when it's a penalty, I've seen no more "bad" calls with Brady than any other QB. Nobody calls Peyton out for this, though, and he's been doing the same thing for years...and gets the flag as much if not moreso than Brady does!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]and is he wrong? of course he isnt...tb wants a flag, he gets a flag...simple as that That's a bunch of BS! They throw the flag when it's a penalty, I've seen no more "bad" calls with Brady than any other QB. Nobody calls Peyton out for this, though, and he's been doing the same thing for years...and gets the flag as much if not moreso than Brady does!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

Now, I can understand a person repeating out of ignorance that Brady called for the flag and got it. A lot of people repeat things without inspection.

The thing I don't understand is how Joey, who has been in the league for over 10 years, doesn't know that the hitting the QB below the knee was added in 2006 and was because of Palmer's injury? C'mon, Joey. You gotta get it together.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Oh those crazy Mods!!!LOL at them once again! Hey Gang-Just sitting here eating a delicious meal watching the New York Yankees 2009 Champs go down Broadway in a ticker tape parade. What are you guys doing?? Porter was right about Brady-"Big Baby Brady"...hey that just might catch on! What do you guys think?? LOL
    Posted by 27timesLeon[/QUOTE]

What? You are trying to go down on a Yankee? What does that even mean.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Players of all sports beg for flags against their opponent.  Even in football you can see in every game players who ask for flags.  How many times do receivers beg for pass interference/holding calls?  

I mean really, has anyone ever watched a game where nobody asked for a call?  Sometimes they get it, sometimes they don't.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Joey Porter: Tom Brady has his own rules:
    [QUOTE]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/05/joey-porter-tom-brady-has-his-own-rules/ I hope they run the score on the Dolphins. The only way to shut these teams up is for BB to just let them point up points.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

I have my own rules too and I also like to cheat if I can get away with it. I should let Porter know so he can get me some press. I'm living up here in obscurity and I could use a little.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Run the score up and shut them up. Thats what I want to see sunday. In 2007 everyone hated us and thought we were cheaters and how did we shut them up? we ran the score up. lets do it again and teach Porter to keep his mouth shut.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

[QUOTE]and is he wrong? of course he isnt...tb wants a flag, he gets a flag...simple as that
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

Just like if Jughead (PM) wants a down field WR contact rule changed, he gets a rule changed.

Sorry, couldn't resist....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Aside from the fact that he's a whiny little brat, Porter can officially add "classless" to the growing list of adjectives that describe him. 

Honestly, over the past couple times they've played Brady has had nothing but decent things to say about Porter, period.  Dolphins are just digging their own grave at this point.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]and is he wrong? of course he isnt...tb wants a flag, he gets a flag...simple as that
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

GO WHINE SOMEWHERE ELSE CLUELESS LOSER

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtsfan4ever. Show celtsfan4ever's posts

I dont think it just tom brady i think all qb's in the league get the roughing the passer call a lil bit too much

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

[QUOTE]I dont think it just tom brady i think all qb's in the league get the roughing the passer call a lil bit too much
    Posted by celtsfan4ever[/QUOTE]

Exactly, celtsfan. It's not a Tom Brady thing. The rules are pretty strict these days on how defensive players can hit the quarterback, and refs this year have been quick to throw the flag on those plays, but it's not just happening in Pats games. The fact is that star QBs rake in a ton of revenue for the NFL, and the league is doing whatever it can to keep them on the field. I don't particularly enjoy how strict those rules have gotten and obviously a lot of other fans and many players don't either, but the league will do everything it can to keep all of its guys like Brady, the Manning brothers, Roethlisberger, Favre, Brees, etc. from ending up on the IR. That won't be changing any time soon.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

I think Joey Porter should be fined and suspended for his comments.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

lets do it again and teach Porter to keep his mouth shut.

It would be easier for me to teach my dog to play guitar than it would be to teach Porter to shut his yap. If anyone could do that they'd deserve the Teacher of the Century award!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Porter may think that Brady has his own rules but one thing is sure. Porter has his own world. In Porter world his team never loses because of their own play or lack of talent. In Porter world outside forces and vast conspiracies have kept his Fins from going undefeated season after season. Must be nice to never have to take responsibilities for your own life.