Joey Porter Up To His Old Tricks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Joey Porter Up To His Old Tricks

So amusing. Keep it up Joey.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

When you said old tricks I thought you meant he was back to seeing some old Hoes... Look this is really getting to be sick. Every day I read another NFL player is arrested for DUI, Drugs, Hand Guns, Sexual Assault or something that you would expect from down and out lowlife thugs.
    First, I despise the media because they will use any dirty tactic to get a story ( like Scoop Peter Brady when he used a tape recorder to get information from Marsha and Jan-why the heII didnt he use a camera?)
    But now these players feed the media and could care less about it because of the Untouchable way of thinking and for the most part, they get away with it.
    The Brain Trust of the NFL need to get a grip on this nonsense or its going to get much worse. This craap about a 1 game or 2 game suspension is insane. They need to be fined and sit out the year, thats right sit out the year. This harsh punishment would make the team itself start to make these guys either knock off the craap or they are gone.
    The sad part is tha tthe money is plentyfull from us the knuckle head fans that they can continue to act this way. Whats next, some running back pullng a gun on the field and shooting his way to a touch down? Hmmm that seems to ring a bell!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

For all you "Pats need to trade for Brandon Marshall" people, this is exactly why you steer clear of knuckleheads, no matter how talented they may be.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LMAO, a good example why the Pats don't need to pick up players that can't be good civil role models

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Here's the Porter story again, in the Arizona Republic on-line newspaper. I've listed this for those of you who wish to get a few chuckles from reading the comments on Joey's lastest fiasco, from Arizona Cardinal fans: http://www.azcentral.com/sports/cardinals/articles/2010/03/27/20100327arizona-cardinals-joey-porter-arrested.html

LOL!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

guys a complete dumba$$, cardinals were stupid to sign him for 17.5 million

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: Joey Porter Up To His Old Tricks:
    guys a complete dumba$$, cardinals were stupid to sign him for 17.5 million
    Posted by kansaspatriot

I completely agree, and the league should draft up some new rules that state if these players turn to crime such as this then they the team can take the player to court and SUE them for ALL the money payed since the time of the incident and be able to breach the contract. NO MORE of the Up front cash to these guys, its just plain stupid

Sections
Shortcuts