John Abraham visits Cards

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

John Abraham visits Cards

worked out with Cards today

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Re: John Abraham visits Cards

hope he comes back here!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Used to love to play poker. Problem was I had a fatal flaw in my game. I over played my hand and got out too late and lost a few greenbacks.

I see John Abraham suffers from the same affliction...........

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

heard Cards have offer on the table for Abraham....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Christopher Price @cpriceNFL 15m

ESPN says Cards have signed John Abraham. So that ship has officially sailed....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

He probably wanted to be a starter.  Looks like he wants to coast into retirement and not have to worry about post season games.  Which is fine.  He could have had a Andre Carter type season or a Shaun Ellis type season.  Hard to say at this point in his career.  I wouldn't have taken the risk on him.  You can tell he isn't too serious about winning if he was willing to sign with the Cards.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

@jeffphowe: Cardinals sign John Abraham, per ESPN. Only "agreement" he had with the Pats was that they wouldn't join forces in 2013.”

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Best GM ever.  We had no pass rush when Peppers was available and now we still have no pass rush.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

• tcal2-
    • First: 12/17/2010
    • Last: 7/25/2013

11,111 posts. Congrats tcal.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Cards also sign Eric Winston. They had a pretty good defense last year. Now have Palmer at QB. Have to re look at their roster...see what they have. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Cards also sign Eric Winston. They had a pretty good defense last year. Now have Palmer at QB. Have to re look at their roster...see what they have. 

They have San Fran and Seattle in their division, that's what they have. And an improving Rams team.

Plus Palmer hasn't been any good since he got his knee rolled against Pittsburgh. Interception machine. Not sure what NFL people see in that guy?

7-9, maybe.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Let's put Abraham in perspective. He's 35 years old.

In the aftermath of the AH mess, the Pats need as much cap room as they can get to shore up the WR position...and probably need to add another offensive and defensive lineman to their depth chart.

In addition, you never know who may become available after training camp cuts. Remember how the Pats lucked out, when the idiot Jets released Danny Woodhead? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

Let's put Abraham in perspective. He's 35 years old.

In the aftermath of the AH mess, the Pats need as much cap room as they can get to shore up the WR position...and probably need to add another offensive and defensive lineman to their depth chart.

In addition, you never know who may become available after training camp cuts. Remember how the Pats lucked out, when the idiot Jets released Danny Woodhead? 

Woodhead is a guy who ill always cheer for. I hope he kills it in SD this year.  

Sections
Shortcuts