John Abraham Wiki

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Asher77. Show Asher77's posts

John Abraham Wiki

John Abraham Wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Abraham_(American_football)

John Antonio Abraham (born May 6, 1978) is an American football defensive end who plays for the New England Patriots of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football for the University of South Carolina, and was drafted by the New York Jets in the first round of the 2000 NFL Draft.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: John Abraham Wiki

Yessir

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Nice. I checked in a hour ago and it didn't say that. Didn't see anything on PFT.com...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

Yeah, the deal got done quick. He wants a ring.

But other teams he visited, the 49ers and Seahawks,  have just as good a shot, and some may say even better,  at winning the SB. Are they out of the contest for Abraham?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

ha! funny that wiki is now breaking football news. i like them better than that Pats hater florio, thats for sure. still...i'm holding out for a football source. no confirmation from schefter or any of the big guys yet.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to artielang's comment:

ha! funny that wiki is now breaking football news. i like them better than that Pats hater florio, thats for sure. still...i'm holding out for a football source. no confirmation from schefter or any of the big guys yet.

Florio is a dick.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Asher77's comment:

John Abraham Wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Abraham_(American_football)

John Antonio Abraham (born May 6, 1978) is an American football defensive end who plays for the New England Patriots of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football for the University of South Carolina, and was drafted by the New York Jets in the first round of the 2000 NFL Draft.

its been changed, doesnt currently say patriots