John Harbaugh is an idiot?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: John Harbaugh is an idiot?

Pats Championships don't count because of spygate. 

I also don't count the Saints Championship because of Bounties. 

The Steelers first four Championships don't count because of the Steroids and the last two because of the refs. 

The Colts doesn't count because of the faceguarding call. 

Also the 49ers and Bronco's because of the Salary Cap violations.

Of course the Cowboys because of the Drugs.

Oh.... Dolphins because of Shula on the competition committee.

Now, I feel much better about myself not counting any championships. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

In Response to Re: John Harbaugh is an idiot?:
    In Response to Re: John Harbaugh is an idiot? : LOL you are funny.  "I see a complete statment."  Yes you do, but what CONTEXT was that statement made in???  Oh wait, you have no clue.  You don't care what the question was, what they had been talking about for 5 mins, you just care about 10 words you pulled out of the whole interview....Yea you know what out of context is alright....
    Posted by Patsman3

Do you know what the definition of "context" is? You should look it up before embarrassing yourself.  His comment is a complete statement, which means it is the entire context, so nothing cn be "taken out of context". whether or not he contradicted this statement elsewhere or was inconsistent with this statement is irrelevant.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Pats Championships don't count because of spygate.  I also don't count the Saints Championship because of Bounties.  The Steelers first four Championships don't count because of the Steroids and the last two because of the refs.  The Colts doesn't count because of the faceguarding call.  Also the 49ers and Bronco's because of the Salary Cap violations. Of course the Cowboys because of the Drugs. Oh.... Dolphins because of Shula on the competition committee. Now, I feel much better about myself not counting any championships. 
    Posted by shenanigan

Excellent Comments!

I think Harbaugh inadvertently stuck his foot in his mouth
    At this level he should have known better than to try and
    speak about such a topic - this was a no win comment
    and he lost
    the best thing is that at least the former players and coaches on ESPN
    and NFLNet will keep thier mouth shut or they know that Tedi will be
    down their throat

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

It's Harbaugh giving his opinion. I don't have a big deal with it, he is showing a fair amount of ignorance and bias though with mention of asterisks and tainted. It was a fairly mild comment that I'm sure will be repeated and blown out of proportion. Fact is, to a degree, he's right. Because of Spygate, whether or not you think it was anything serious, it happened, and it gives Pats Haters fuel to minimize 3 Super Bowl victories. Hey, if it makes them feel better about themselves and their lack of winning, or helps them to sleep at night...have at it fellas. Those 3 Silver Lombardi trophies have neither taint nor an asterisk anywhere on them.
    Posted by ma6dragon9

Thanks for your perspective!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In Response to Re: John Harbaugh is an idiot? : Do you know what the definition of "context" is? You should look it up before embarrassing yourself.  His comment is a complete statement, which means it is the entire context, so nothing cn be "taken out of context". whether or not he contradicted this statement elsewhere or was inconsistent with this statement is irrelevant.
    Posted by pauldeba

So if I say --- Your an Idoit.  No I am just kidding.  Now you just pull the complete sentance Your an Idiot out and run with that and ignore the second part, thats not out of context????  Your an Idoit is a complete statement but lets ignore everything after it LOL.  Dam you funny.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

john isnt an idiot....he is a very good coach who made a poor choice in saying what he said....many people share the same opinion as he has and we just have to live with that.....with that being said, anything to make TB12 and the pats more PO'ed and ready to handle some unfinished business is fine by me!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

Glad Bruschi pointed out to Harbaugh that Belichick gave Ravens ownership a ringing endorsement for Harbaugh for the HC job.  He's a whiny punk.  Belichick will surely run up the score on him in Week 3.
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats

I actually think the Harbaughs are punks. I was shocked when people attacked Schwartz and not Harbaugh (SF's Harbaugh) with the handshake last year. Schwartz's face said it all.

The Harbaughs are tools and so is the tool who was quoted postgame last year in their organization after the kicker missed the kick.

I seriously think he mentioned the Pats alongside the Saints, not thinking it would be broadcast live and it being on the heels of BB again bamboozling Ozzie Newsome on draft day.

He did in 2010 trading up for Gronk and did it on Thursday night by trading up for Hightower. They wanted Hightower to learn from Ray Lewis.

Outside of the Jets, the Ravens run a very close second being obsessed with the Pats.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

In Response to Re: John Harbaugh is an idiot? : I am kind of excited.  Everyone says they are going to be terrible.  I suppose that could be correct.  Somehow, however, I am think they are going to be better than anticipated.  Maybe I am just being blind. Posted by UD6

Pretty sure you're blind and an ultimate homer dork deluxe.  A new coach, new staff, inexperienced players all over and a rookie QB and you're deluded into thinking you'll be good?

Jesus.

Get the help now before it's seriously too late.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: John Harbaugh is an idiot? : You excited about your team doggy doooooo?
    Posted by NEGAME2

LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

This is what I would have expected from Jim, not John.  Jim is a yapper and gum flapper; I woder what happens when he has to play a first place schedule in the NFC; he may also experience issues with the AFC east as well.

It makes me thank God for having a guy who does not always feel he has to prove he is the smartest guy in the room, but is in fact the smartest guy in the room all the time

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

In response to "Re: John Harbaugh is an idiot?":
    In Response to Re: John Harbaugh is an idiot? : So if I say --- Your an Idoit.  No I am just kidding.  Now you just pull the complete sentance Your an Idiot out and run with that and ignore the second part, thats not out of context????  Your an Idoit is a complete statement but lets ignore everything after it LOL.  Dam you funny. Posted by Patsman3
    English is not your strong suit "you're an idiot" in your example is sarcasm, it is not "taken out of context". You made a statement and you retracted it or clarified that your statement was sarcastic. Thats completely different than what you claim I said of Harbaugh. harbaugh also retracted it, but it was too late, because the comment sounded candid and the retraction felt like damage control.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

Yeah, Patsman3 is one of our resident troll types, and they ain't too bright.

Sections
Shortcuts