John Tomase Breaks Another Huge Story!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

John Tomase Breaks Another Huge Story!!

It has been reported by WIMP of Southwest Attleboro that ace Herald reporter John Tomase has broken another earth shattering story! As a result, the NY media is pressuring NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell to fine BB, and for the Patriots to be docked at least one second round draft choice in 2010! Furthermore, Senator Arlen Specter has announced that he will seek immediate Congressional hearings on the issue of underage drinking.

Check out this cite, if you dare: http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/05/27/belichicks-son-arrested-for-underage-drinking/  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Re: John Tomase Breaks Another Huge Story!!

You mean Belichicks kids are human and make mistakes? No way I am shocked! IS this really news?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

SurprisedTeenagers smoke weed and drink beer?

I am shocked -- SHOCKED! -- by this stunning development.

What are you gonna tell me next, politicians lie?

Please, say it isn't so.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

So he is a normal teenager. LOL.

Tomase should work on breaking real stories instead of breaking into cases of Crispy Creams.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]     It has been reported by WIMP of Southwest Attleboro that ace Herald reporter John Tomase has broken another earth shattering story! As a result, the NY media is pressuring NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell to fine BB, and for the Patriots to be docked at least one second round draft choice in 2010! Furthermore, Senator Arlen Specter has announced that he will seek immediate Congressional hearings on the issue of underage drinking.      Check out this cite, if you dare: http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/05/27/belichicks-son-arrested-for-underage-drinking/   
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]
    Good move preempting the BS this story might generate. I remember what I was doing when I was 17 and I would have been in trouble with the Springfield cops if caught. Also my Dad was not a famous coach so the only thing that would have happened is the A!@ chewing I would have got. This story is really in the so what category.  Go Pats!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Krispy Kremes

Tongue out

Hilarious

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

How many people do you know that haven't had a drink before they were 21?

Since 2006, marijuana has been criminilized. What would the issue be today if BBs son was caught?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

both of andy reids sons went to prision.so why not do something to him,or the eagles?oh i forgot arlen is from pa.many kids today at 16-17 yrs old are hanging out with there freinds doing what they do.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

The media will do anything to throw dirt on BB and the Pats.  BB's son is one of thousands of underage drinkers, if this had been some other Coach's son, we wouldn't have heard.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

I thought this link would lead me to the Burger King Extreme Whopper Special....boy was i disappointed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from fuzzy1. Show fuzzy1's posts

Reporting on and/or attacking children of Celebrities (football or no) is disgusting and needs to be stopped.  This story has absolutely nothing to do with Footbal and the Herald Sports and Pro Footbal TMZ Talk need to stick to sports. 

"Sports" stories like this one just prove what bottomfeeders modern day reporters really are.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LawstSoul. Show LawstSoul's posts

Next thing you know, these teenagers will be getting laid!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Arlen Specter has just announced that he will conduct a frivolous, expensive, time-consuming, patronizing Senate investigation into underage reading.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]     It has been reported by WIMP of Southwest Attleboro that ace Herald reporter John Tomase has broken another earth shattering story! As a result, the NY media is pressuring NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell to fine BB, and for the Patriots to be docked at least one second round draft choice in 2010! Furthermore, Senator Arlen Specter has announced that he will seek immediate Congressional hearings on the issue of underage drinking.      Check out this cite, if you dare: http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/05/27/belichicks-son-arrested-for-underage-drinking/   

I have lost all respect for that moron.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jayco. Show Jayco's posts

Shouldn't the headline read, "John Tomase Breaks New Wind"?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

[QUOTE]I thought this link would lead me to the Burger King Extreme Whopper Special....boy was i disappointed.
    Posted by JohnHannahrulz[/QUOTE]

http://www.truveo.com/extreme-whopper-freak-out/id/2627109801

Cool

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

PrairieMike, Nicely played, sir....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

The only thing huge about Tomase is his TomASSe.

The only thing shattering is the chair he just sat in.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

All I want to know is if Belichick's kid asked the cops, "Do you know who I am"?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

Is that slob still employed as a "journalist"? Good grief. That's a travesty in and of itself.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonnyCorlione. Show SonnyCorlione's posts

I'm suprised the cop actually arrested him when he saw his ID.  You would have thought the guy would have cracked a beer and put his arm around the young lad!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

[QUOTE]Is that slob still employed as a "journalist"? Good grief. That's a travesty in and of itself.
    Posted by CTLadyluvsPats[/QUOTE]He must have been fed the story by one of his  reliable sources like Matt Walsh. The only story he could get based on his own research would be if Dunkin Donuts was cutting down on the amount of jelly in their jelly donuts.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Still reporting (if that's what you what to call it) in Boston? I can't believe he can still walk the streets there.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

...and another belt buckle.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

It seems strange to write nasty stories about BB's sons' sins, when there is so much to hate about Bill himself!  Let us fully vet the videotaping, adultery, and other incidents of general douchebaggery pertaining to the man himself!

Sections
Shortcuts