John Tomase Breaks Another Huge Story!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: John Tomase Breaks Another Huge Story!!

Sadly, I can aught but imagine the unmitigated joy inherent among those wonderful Colts fans, valiant and true, who are already on their way to heaven for simply having been proximate to the blinding righteousness of his eminence, the unassailable messiah, Tony Dungy.

(although Jules gets style points for proper usage of "douchebaggery." ) Cool

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

[QUOTE]It seems strange to write nasty stories about BB's sons' sins, when there is so much to hate about Bill himself!  Let us fully vet the videotaping, adultery, and other incidents of general douchebaggery pertaining to the man himself!
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]

Then we'll talk about Peyton's sexual harrassment at Tennessee, and Marvin and the Philly shooting incident! You Indy trolls should eat s h i t and die...at least go back to Indystar with the rest of the inbreds!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Let me me make it clear: stories about a coach's sons are not NFL news.  I will not affect any moral outrage about BB's sons smoking ganja or (underaged) drinking.  I guess my joy at this news is completely mitigated, as I don't care.  I do enjoy the scorn poured upon Dungy by Bostonians because he appears to be a good human being.  I am pretty personally a little disappointed in some of his racial stances.  For example, remember when they had all that outrage about T.O.'s intro to MNF with the Desperate Housewives chick?  I could understand the argument that it was too racy for prime time, but Dungy came up with the argument that it was racist because it depicts a black athlete as being promiscuous...or not dedicated to football, or something silly like that.