Johnny Football visiting NE!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Johnny Football visiting NE!

James Christensen@NEPatriotsDraft 26m

According to @RapSheet, Johnny Manziel is visiting Foxborough tomorrow. I will have much more on this later.

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet 34m

Johnny Football’s visit with the #Patriots is NOT an April Fools Joke RT @13thGrader: @RapSheet @nfl @ErikBurkhardt #aprilfools

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet 47m

Source: Johnny Manziel spotted in New England, set for a visit with the #Patriots tomorrow. Agent @ErikBurkhardt would not confirm.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Johnny Football visiting NE!

Why waste a visit? Those things are precious. Hard to believe Manziel will fall out of the top 20 and I doubt BB will trade up to get him. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

I think he does this just to find weakness in their game. Didn't he workout Luck or Griffin? I can't remember

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

You never know who falls.. And i do agree, why waste a visit? who knows.

BB may just like stirring up the media/fans.

Even if JFootball does fall to 29? do we take him.. why would we?

doesnt make sense but interesting

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Due dilligence...just in case

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thomas_Paine. Show Thomas_Paine's posts

I think Bortles has a scheduled visit too.  I wonder if BB and Bill O'Brien have something going on.  I don't think BB takes these visits that serious anyways. BB usually picks the guy who doesn't come in for a visit from what I remember?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Commie is going to need some time alone with himself to contemplate this exciting development.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thomas_Paine. Show Thomas_Paine's posts

I think it's pretty clear that Manziel will be a top 10 pick.

Some of the QBs that should be available at 29 should be Carr, McCarron, and Garoppolo.

I wonder if these guy would be targeted?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think he does this just to find weakness in their game. Didn't he workout Luck or Griffin? I can't remember

[/QUOTE]

nope on both accounts. Not to mention when you bring a kid in for a visit it's more to see if they can understand your system and to get a better mental makeup without the 15min time period or a closer look at certain drills. Mostly it's a great way to get a close look at players who didn't go to the combine or were injured during that period. It's a little hard to see what their weaknesses are vs seeing them in pads with other players around them. It's more to see how smart they are, if they can take to coaching, and what their potential for growth is.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Maybe BB is working a deal to trade down to #1 with Houston?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Any player is in play for any team, it's just a matter if how much you want to give up to go get them.  If Manziel gets past MIN at #8, he could slide a ways.  How shocking and head-scratching would it be if BB traded up for Manziel?  Wonder what Brady would think?!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to Thomas_Paine's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think Bortles has a scheduled visit too.  I wonder if BB and Bill O'Brien have something going on.  I don't think BB takes these visits that serious anyways. BB usually picks the guy who doesn't come in for a visit from what I remember?

[/QUOTE]

Actually BB usually picks at least 1 player who came in for a private workout:

13' - Dobson

12' - Dennard

11' - Solder

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

13' - Dobson

12' - Dennard

11' - Solder

[/QUOTE]

14' Fiederowicz I hope :)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Commie is going to need some time alone with himself to contemplate this exciting development.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thomas_Paine. Show Thomas_Paine's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

13' - Dobson

12' - Dennard

11' - Solder

[/QUOTE]

Has a list been put out yet on who is scheduled?  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

13' - Dobson

12' - Dennard

11' - Solder

[/QUOTE]

Has a list been put out yet on who is scheduled?  

[/QUOTE]

they will trickle in right up to the week before the draft. Some sites keep lists going and the draft thread usually keeps a good list going

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to xxcodyfxx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

13' - Dobson

12' - Dennard

11' - Solder

[/QUOTE]

14' Fiederowicz I hope :)

[/QUOTE]

you and me both

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh please no, not that...I wish to sleep tonight

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You never know who falls.. And i do agree, why waste a visit? who knows.

BB may just like stirring up the media/fans.

Even if JFootball does fall to 29? do we take him.. why would we?

doesnt make sense but interesting

[/QUOTE]

Because eventually, the Patriots will need to move on w/o Brady.  The likelihood of Manziel falling to the Patriots is pretty darn small.  But if it did happen, would the Patriots take a chance?  Sure, why not...?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thomas_Paine. Show Thomas_Paine's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Maybe BB is working a deal to trade down to #1 with Houston?

[/QUOTE]

Do you think BB would ever pull off a Herschel Walker type deal with Houston?

Two first round picks, three second round picks, and one third rounder for Tom Brady.

Would you?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Looks like BB is trying to push up the amount teams will have to pay for Johnny.  The BBscale superceeds the rookie wage scale.  Not only that, but once BB shows interst in a player, that means that will push up their draft placement at least 15-20 spots.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

If the players you really wanted in the first were gone and he's there at 29, do you draft him and then turn right around and trade him to the highest bidder during the draft? Player + picks? Multiple picks? 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

I suppose you could just trade #29 too:)

Sections
Shortcuts