Johnny Football visiting NE!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Johnny Football visiting NE!

In response to wonderdrums' comment:
    [QUOTE]

If the players you really wanted in the first were gone and he's there at 29, do you draft him and then turn right around and trade him to the highest bidder during the draft? Player + picks? Multiple picks? 

[/QUOTE]

why wouldn't you just trade the pick and let them draft them? How often do you here a player in the NFL draft traded immediately after they were picked?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Commie is going to need some time alone with himself to contemplate this exciting development.

[/QUOTE]

OMG!!  I am in tears after reading that!  LMFAO!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to Thomas_Paine's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Maybe BB is working a deal to trade down to #1 with Houston?

[/QUOTE]

Do you think BB would ever pull off a Herschel Walker type deal with Houston?

Two first round picks, three second round picks, and one third rounder for Tom Brady.

Would you?

[/QUOTE]

This is sort of the same question, would Bb do the same thing with TB as the colts did with Peyton?

but I don't see a qb here  I want,But keep in mind that Bb with Brady , like Walsh with Montana, looked for guys who had the " it" factor in crunch time. Again I don't see that here either, except for ,,,,, Johnny Football!, He would be interesting but not worth a lot of time thinking about it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thomas_Paine. Show Thomas_Paine's posts

I know it most likely wouldn't happen.  Brady is arguably top 5 to ever play the game.  If Brady was in Houston, they would be a 14-2 team.  I wonder what they would give for a player like that?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I don't think it's impossible for Manziel to slide.  I wouldn't bet more than a beer on that, but it's not that unlikely.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Can't stand this guy. No way I want him on the Patriots. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

So because some media hacks named him Johnny Football he is automatically a top NFL QB and we should draft him even though we don't need him. Armchair GMs are always good for a laugh. He will get drafted by a crap team with a top pick because he can fill seats before he has to prove himself.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Did we sign him yet?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Did we sign him yet?

[/QUOTE]

Dumb question or just being an asphole

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

[QUOTE]

Did we sign him yet?

A thread can only go so far glenR. And this one has reached it's potential.  Time to let it go or have fun with it.  Have you ever had fun before glenR or is everything in your world serious 24/7?  Maybe lose the t-shirt under the work uniform and relax a bit!  Be cool glenR! 

btw, wonder what the R stands for.... I have a guess but will keep it to myself.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

Probably just getting some info on the two QBs who could possibly slip. Didn't BB also bring in Jake Locker back when he entered the draft?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Did we sign him yet?

[/QUOTE]

A thread can only go so far glenR. And this one has reached it's potential.  Time to let it go or have fun with it.  Have you ever had fun before glenR or is everything in your world serious 24/7?  Maybe lose the t-shirt under the work uniform and relax a bit!  Be cool glenR! 

btw, wonder what the R stands for.... I have a guess but will keep it to myself.

[/QUOTE]

Pretty childish to make a tshirt comment. But hey you probably need to prove your manliness by freezing your butt off during the winter. At least I'm comfortable enough to use my own image. I don't see any pictures of you here. You proved to long ago that your comments are not made for fun.

This site used to be fun before people like your pal babe came along and turned it into a childish internet tough guy proving ground.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fl+adam,. Show fl+adam,'s posts

IF....IF... BB were to trade Mallet for a high second round pick, is it totally out of the real of possibility that BB drafts his future starter in a few years to back up brady if one of the top 3-4 quarterbacks were to slip to 29?

Pretty unlikely I would think, but not impossible.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Why waste a visit? Those things are precious. Hard to believe Manziel will fall out of the top 20 and I doubt BB will trade up to get him. 

I heard today that BB brought them in to scout them. Sounds smart to me. I'm sure we'll be seeing them starting on opposing teams sooner rather than later.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Pretty childish to make a tshirt comment. But hey you probably need to prove your manliness by freezing your butt off during the winter.

Childish about a t-shirt comment?  How so?  The t-shirt is a tacky look.  Get a V-neck t-shirt, keeps you warm and you still look stylish.  Or get a stylish jacket to wear.  Both of those ideas would be much better.

If I wanted to be childish I would make fun of you pocket protector full of pens in you front shirt pocket, lol!!

At least I'm comfortable enough to use my own image. I don't see any pictures of you here.

Using or not using ones own image has nothing to do with comfort.  It's pretty typical on internet forums (look around this forum and notice what people use) to use screen names and avatars that has to do with hobbies or something you like.  Maybe you didn't get that memo, or maybe you are just one of those older people who just "don't get it."  But hey, If you really want to see a picture of me let me know.

You proved to long ago that your comments are not made for fun.

Please explain or give me an example.

This site used to be fun before people like your pal babe came along and turned it into a childish internet tough guy proving ground.

You hardly post and when you do it's either grumpy old man stuff or getting on someone about something they wrote.  Not sure I have ever noticed a football post from you.  Seems like you lack a sense of humor.  Lighten up, post some football talk and have some fun around here.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Im the REAL KING. Show Im the REAL KING's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Pretty childish to make a tshirt comment. But hey you probably need to prove your manliness by freezing your butt off during the winter.

Childish about a t-shirt comment?  How so?  The t-shirt is a tacky look.  Get a V-neck t-shirt, keeps you warm and you still look stylish.  Or get a stylish jacket to wear.  Both of those ideas would be much better.

If I wanted to be childish I would make fun of you pocket protector full of pens in you front shirt pocket, lol!!

At least I'm comfortable enough to use my own image. I don't see any pictures of you here.

Using or not using ones own image has nothing to do with comfort.  It's pretty typical on internet forums (look around this forum and notice what people use) to use screen names and avatars that has to do with hobbies or something you like.  Maybe you didn't get that memo, or maybe you are just one of those older people who just "don't get it."  But hey, If you really want to see a picture of me let me know.

You proved to long ago that your comments are not made for fun.

Please explain or give me an example.

You hardly post and when you do it's either grumpy old man stuff or getting on someone about something they wrote.  Not sure I have ever noticed a football post from you.  Seems like you lack a sense of humor.  Lighten up, post some football talk and have some fun around here.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wow!.... I read the title to this post and thought for a second the Patriots were bringing Rusty Pink Hat in for some strange reason, after all, Rusty is Johnny Football, don't cha know?Surprised