Join me in giving Dan Shaughnessey his well-earned cookie! HOUSTON..you had a big problem!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

Re: Join me in giving Dan Shaughnessey his well-earned cookie! HOUSTON..you had a big problem!

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:

while many in his position were hedging and taking the cautious or outright contrarian approach the man on gresh and zo came right out yesterday afternoon and said "this will be a bloodmath, total shock and awe.. wont even be close, they will take the heart right out of the texans!" then he broke it down.. like he had all of bb's notes.. hanging around terry francona has made him smarter..

That was the usual Shaughnessey. He hypes up the home team in the hopes of jinxing them. He did the same thing with the Sox a number of times. Shank is not a New England or Boston sports fan.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: Join me in giving Dan Shaughnessey his well-earned cookie! HOUSTON..you had a big problem!

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:

while many in his position were hedging and taking the cautious or outright contrarian approach the man on gresh and zo came right out yesterday afternoon and said "this will be a bloodmath, total shock and awe.. wont even be close, they will take the heart right out of the texans!" then he broke it down.. like he had all of bb's notes.. hanging around terry francona has made him smarter..

Didn't hear the quote but the postgame crew gave him credit for calling it.  It could have been about schaub who is not in bradys league.  And the simpl fact that pats have been trending up while reverse is true for Texans.   plus that little 21 game winning streak.  Seems obvious now, right? 

Sections
Shortcuts