Jonas Gray

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRules. Show BBRules's posts

Jonas Gray

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned him. I was impressed. He ran hard. He runs low to the ground with force. Reminded me of Jones-Drew. It's going to be tough for him to stick, but I like what I see. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Re: Jonas Gray

I agree with you. I really like this kid. Even in the redskins game last week I thought that with the limited time and blocking he got, he flashed something. Last night was even better. I hope he sticks around, atleast on the practice squad.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to BBRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned him. I was impressed. He ran hard. He runs low to the ground with force. Reminded me of Jones-Drew. It's going to be tough for him to stick, but I like what I see. 

[/QUOTE]

Agree, except he's not as talented as Drew, but I get the body style comparison.  I liked him more than Houston coming out for sure. Houston runs way too high and won't make it in the NFL for that reason. He's an injury or a fumbler waiting to happen.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

seems to me Gray is am investment in next years RB group

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

He played well last night. I have no idea if he is going to amount to anything, but stranger things have certainly happened at the running back position. I think it was Priest Homes that was basically a nobody until he got his chance, and when he finally did he was "the man" in the NFL for a few years. I think running back is just that type of position...things happen.

Gray looks like he loves football and he is built like a lead runner. Who knows?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2165100-jonas-grays-breakout-preseason-performance-proves-hes-worthy-of-nfl-roster

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I see him more as a practice squad candidate than a 53-man-roster guy . . . assuming Ridley doesn't get cut. 

I like him, but it's hard to figure out how he'd fit on the roster with so many other guys in front of him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

We have a nice stable of RB's, but not really a big, physical power-back like Blount was.  Gray would certainly fill that role if he made the team.  I wonder if BB let Blount walk because of Gray's presence?  Makes me wonder if Gray might have a better chance to make the team than most people think...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We have a nice stable of RB's, but not really a big, physical power-back like Blount was.  Gray would certainly fill that role if he made the team.  I wonder if BB let Blount walk because of Gray's presence?  Makes me wonder if Gray might have a better chance to make the team than most people think...

[/QUOTE]

Actually Blount was not, is not such a physical runner. He is big but not so physical. Easy to think of him that way cause he is so big. But you never have seen him move a pile. RIdley and Bolden run with more authority. Gray seems to also.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I liked what I've seen of him so far.