Jonathan Fanene is reportedly the Patriots' "first priority"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Jonathan Fanene is reportedly the Patriots' "first priority"

Eng, can't you see?  The team is perfect and the most talented team in the world.  If only they'd get an offensive coordinator who'd hand the ball to BenJarvus Green-Ellis 35 times a game, they'd win the Super Bowl every single year . . . 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Eng, can't you see?  The team is perfect and the most talented team in the world.  If only they'd get an offensive coordinator who'd hand the ball to BenJarvus Green-Ellis 35 times a game, they'd win the Super Bowl every single year . . . 

[/QUOTE]

Didn't say 35. I said minimum 15.  BJGE had 8 in SB 46 with multiple leads. Ouch.

That's  Brady fail right there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not EVERY move can be earth shaking like some (few) people here complain about. Fact is bringing in a solid player, especially at a position where we have little quality depth and where the starters would play better if kept fresher, is an important thing. Event is not "awsome". It is part of building a solid team with a shot at greatness.

It does not eliminate the other needs. It does not bring in a guy who will change things big time (like Revis). It does make this team better now if they land him.

Thank you BB for CONTINUING to address the details. It is one of the big things that sets you apart from people like Ring Kissing Rex... and a handful of people here.

Truth be told I and others would of been pretty happy if they did what you say, but over the last 5 years they failed miserably at that.

Jonathan Fanene

Albert Heynesworth

Trevor Scott

Shaun Ellis

Ron Brace

Armstead

Tomy Kelly

Mike Wright

Myron Pryor

Tully Banta Cain

Adalious Thomas

Burgess

Stallworth

Gaffney

Gozalez

Brandon Tate

Price

Ocho Cinco

Lloyd

Amendola

Torry Holt

Joey Galloway

Jenkins

Schiancoe

Fells

Hernandez

Leigh Bodden

Shawn Springs

Delta O’Neil

Adrian Wilson

Tavon Wilson

Butler

Wheatley

Whilite

Rasi Dowling

McGowen

Jon Lynch

Steven Gregory

Fred Taylor

Joseph Addai

Robert Gallery

Leon Washington

[/QUOTE]

I noticed you took Chungs name off your ficticious list of busts? Wierd.

How do Gaffney and AD and Hernandez and Lloyd and Bodden(I guess if you suffer a career ending injury the Pats should have known and not signed you) and Amendola and Tate and Stalworth and Banta Cain and Wright and Tommy Kelly all end up on your bust list? Do you have an objective opinion or will you just blindly support your agenda that BB is an idiot at all costs even if detracts from your credibility as a "fan"?

Actually never mind. The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over and expect different results. 

[/QUOTE]

I forgot Chung? Thanks, I'll add him later.

And as far as Gaffney and Stallworth go...I'm talking about the second time around - while you were getting fitted for your cheer leading outfit we signed those two retreads for a second go at it...neither made it past camp:(  And I know truechamp! They were were low risk...high reward!! Types, that you fall in love with every year (and there are boat loads of those).

And do you really want me to get into why Amendola and Llyod are on that list? Or Tate? Or Bodden and his 25 million dollar contract?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

There you go . . . just as I said, it all comes down to how many carries BJGE gets.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Mt Hurl keeps a misleading checklist of names in a file folder on his computer to cut and paste it in almost every thread, while he ignores NE having the highest winning% in the NFL since 2007, through all of Brady's choke jobs in Jauarys, all the good or great draft picks by BB, the players developed or the good FA signings.

If the player isn't a HOF draft pick or  Pro Bowler every year, he mocks Bill Belichick, the greatest coach and GM who ever walked the earth.

Pathetic and embarrassing. It's white trash like Mt Hurl that would be mocked out of a sports bar in his Brady jersey anywhere outside NE.

He literally just put Tommy Kelly on his list. Literally.  He also put Brandon Lloyd on the list. Lloyd caught 74 balls and had 900 yards receiving.   Leigh Bodden was the 14th ranked CB in 2009 accoridng to PFF.  LMAO.  Yes, what awful players. All because Brady played like crap in the playoffs.  Super.

He thinks every time BB makes a move it has to be for 8 mil per year with the player in his prime, because afterall, there is no salary cap for Mt Hurl.

"Get Mike Wallace so I can sleep at night and rest my child developed brain! Sign Greg Jennings!  I know that name from GB and ESPN raving about him!  Sign everyone like the Jets, afterall I loved what they did 'going for it' and I hate BB's superior way!" - Mt Hurl

The simple fact his small brain cannot grasp what the salary cap means, is beyond disturbing, especially with him teaching children.

GO back to your trailer, Mt Hurl.  lmao

[/QUOTE]

Rough day? Let me guess...you are upset because they just don't "refill" your Vicodin script with a phone call anymore, that it? They make you stand in line at the "pain clinic"...and you just don't like that. Correct?

You don't like my list because it's actual and factual (TLC). And you don't like facts. So sad.

Bill Belichick and crew were on a tear his first five years here acquiring players through the draft, trades and free agency. The best. The last five years have been dreadful - and that's a fact - it's part of the reason we saw them bring in Revis, Browner, Lafell and more to come. The dumpster diving "value" days had to end because it just wasn't working...they picked the wrong players. Luckily Brady and Belichick the coach saved this team over the last 5 years (and facing Tebow...having a Raven's wideout drop a sure TD, helped too). Far too often we see what happens to our team against better teams in the playoffs...we get puched in the face and our collection of undrafted free agents (here because our free signings and draft selections turn into busts) just can't compete. It's sad we have wasted the last 5 years of a hall of fame QB's career like this - I know - but don't worry, things are changing.

Hang in there codone...things will get better...you'll get a job and with a lot of support you may kick your habbit! You can do it!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not EVERY move can be earth shaking like some (few) people here complain about. Fact is bringing in a solid player, especially at a position where we have little quality depth and where the starters would play better if kept fresher, is an important thing. Event is not "awsome". It is part of building a solid team with a shot at greatness.

It does not eliminate the other needs. It does not bring in a guy who will change things big time (like Revis). It does make this team better now if they land him.

Thank you BB for CONTINUING to address the details. It is one of the big things that sets you apart from people like Ring Kissing Rex... and a handful of people here.

Truth be told I and others would of been pretty happy if they did what you say, but over the last 5 years they failed miserably at that.

Jonathan Fanene

Albert Heynesworth

Trevor Scott

Shaun Ellis

Ron Brace

Armstead

Tomy Kelly

Mike Wright

Myron Pryor

Tully Banta Cain

Adalious Thomas

Burgess

Stallworth

Gaffney

Gozalez

Brandon Tate

Price

Ocho Cinco

Lloyd

Amendola

Torry Holt

Joey Galloway

Jenkins

Schiancoe

Fells

Hernandez

Leigh Bodden

Shawn Springs

Delta O’Neil

Adrian Wilson

Tavon Wilson

Butler

Wheatley

Whilite

Rasi Dowling

McGowen

Jon Lynch

Steven Gregory

Fred Taylor

Joseph Addai

Robert Gallery

Leon Washington

[/QUOTE]

I noticed you took Chungs name off your ficticious list of busts? Wierd.

How do Gaffney and AD and Hernandez and Lloyd and Bodden(I guess if you suffer a career ending injury the Pats should have known and not signed you) and Amendola and Tate and Stalworth and Banta Cain and Wright and Tommy Kelly all end up on your bust list? Do you have an objective opinion or will you just blindly support your agenda that BB is an idiot at all costs even if detracts from your credibility as a "fan"?

Actually never mind. The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over and expect different results. 

[/QUOTE]

I forgot Chung? Thanks, I'll add him later.

And as far as Gaffney and Stallworth go...I'm talking about the second time around - while you were getting fitted for your cheer leading outfit we signed those two retreads for a second go at it...neither made it past camp:(  And I know truechamp! They were were low risk...high reward!! Types, that you fall in love with every year (and there are boat loads of those).

And do you really want me to get into why Amendola and Llyod are on that list? Or Tate? Or Bodden and his 25 million dollar contract?

[/QUOTE]

You do realize BB signs camp competition veterans by design EVERY offseason, correct?

They're in there for a multitude of reasons:

1. Competition to push younger players.

2. To see if they have anything left, which sometimes they do.  BB is a master of putting the onus on a player.

3. Depth in case of injury.

You act personally offended that BB is so thorough and a master teambuilder. Are you sure you're a Pats fan, cupcake?

Stallworth and Gaffney were signed for peanuts. Peanuts. You're the same guy who wanted Tone Holmes at 10 mil per, Mike Wallace at 13 mil per, Jennings at 9 mil per, etc, and cannot even see how bad those deals were. 

What did you get your degree in, Cupcake? YOu said you teach school, which is not only unlikely and and a lie based on evidence of horrendous graammar and spelling from you here through the years, you likely live in a trailer park with rotted out muscle cars in the front yard as you'd stated here a few times.

AN adult cannot be this stupid continuing to think they're this right all the time.  How one presents themself is actually very telling with who they are. If you how yourself to be dumb, people will think you're dumb. 

What will you do if BRady chokes it down in the title game this year again? Blame Brandon Browner or Pat Chung? LOL

Blame the new guys who don't help Brady be a better QB for our team, right Cupcake?

lmao

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Mt Hurl keeps a misleading checklist of names in a file folder on his computer to cut and paste it in almost every thread, while he ignores NE having the highest winning% in the NFL since 2007, through all of Brady's choke jobs in Jauarys, all the good or great draft picks by BB, the players developed or the good FA signings.

If the player isn't a HOF draft pick or  Pro Bowler every year, he mocks Bill Belichick, the greatest coach and GM who ever walked the earth.

Pathetic and embarrassing. It's white trash like Mt Hurl that would be mocked out of a sports bar in his Brady jersey anywhere outside NE.

He literally just put Tommy Kelly on his list. Literally.  He also put Brandon Lloyd on the list. Lloyd caught 74 balls and had 900 yards receiving.   Leigh Bodden was the 14th ranked CB in 2009 accoridng to PFF.  LMAO.  Yes, what awful players. All because Brady played like crap in the playoffs.  Super.

He thinks every time BB makes a move it has to be for 8 mil per year with the player in his prime, because afterall, there is no salary cap for Mt Hurl.

"Get Mike Wallace so I can sleep at night and rest my child developed brain! Sign Greg Jennings!  I know that name from GB and ESPN raving about him!  Sign everyone like the Jets, afterall I loved what they did 'going for it' and I hate BB's superior way!" - Mt Hurl

The simple fact his small brain cannot grasp what the salary cap means, is beyond disturbing, especially with him teaching children.

[/QUOTE]

Rough day? Let me guess...you are upset because they just don't "refill" your Vicodin script with a phone call anymore, that it? They make you stand in line at the "pain clinic"...and you just don't like that. Correct?

You don't like my list because it's actual and factual (TLC). And you don't like facts. So sad.

Bill Belichick and crew were on a tear his first five years here acquiring players through the draft, trades and free agency. The best. The last five years have been dreadful - and that's a fact - it's part of the reason we saw them bring in Revis, Browner, Lafell and more to come. The dumpster diving "value" days had to end because it just wasn't working...they picked the wrong players. Luckily Brady and Belichick the coach saved this team over the last 5 years (and facing Tebow...having a Raven's wideout drop a sure TD, helped too). Far too often we see what happens to our team against better teams in the playoffs...we get puched in the face and our collection of undrafted free agents (here because our free signings and draft selections turn into busts) just can't compete. It's sad we have wasted the last 5 years of a hall of fame QB's career like this - I know - but don't worry, things are changing.

Hang in there codone...things will get better...you'll get a job and with a lot of support you may kick your habbit! You can do it!

[/QUOTE]

They haven't been dreadful at all. NO NFL team has had better draft and develpment yields  other than maybe Seattle over that time period.

Gronkowksi is the best TE in the history of the NFL over the first 3 years of his career.

This is "dreadful"?  Outside of a Brady chokejob in SB 46, that's one title blown, and some injuries the last couple of seasons to Talib and Gronk in particular, who knows, that's maybe 1 more ring blown from that.

Saying these yields and returns are "dreadful" is pathetic.  Absolutely pathetic.

FOr every name you dramatically add to your list, I can list a draft pick, FA, an unearthed FA from another team, a late rd pick or an UDFA that BB has brought in here, who have played well and BEAT OUT the other players on your list.

I have a great career and enjoy it and I make more than a HOme Ec teacher who lives in NH in a trailer park such as yourself. THAT, I know.

The difference between the SB years andd today is not only the market itself, but Goodell trying to make sure NE does not dominate, and also Tom Brady not being really anwyhere near as consistent as he was when this team was winning SBs.

Things are changing alright, Cupcake. Oh yes, they are. Brady has nowhere left to hide now, and after all these games he's almost singlehandedly help to blow by puking on his shoes, he's running out of time to the point the media cannot protect him anymore.

This is it for Brady.  Each year that goes by, it will be more and more a reality, it was more about him than a missed draft pick from the 4th rd like Wilhite in the weakest draft class of last decade.

Fact.

QB/Offensive league for ratings, and Brady got worse because he lost all the fundamental skills he developed under BB's tutelage and what made him.

Fact.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There you go . . . just as I said, it all comes down to how many carries BJGE gets.  

[/QUOTE]

Any team with a lead who doesn't give their lead back more than 10 carries will likley lose the game.

See the Rams and Faulk in SB 36 to our benefit, dummy. And they didn't even have a lead!

So, SB 46 with Brady wanting it to be about he and Welkie in the spotlight, makes that fact even worse. Worse!

I can tell you are new to this game. Very obvious, Prolate. Try to learn from others. This ain't tiddlywinks or the CFL.  Learn from knowledgeable fans here instead of pretending you are somehow magically superior because daddy left you season tickets in 2007.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They haven't been dreadful at all. NO NFL team has had better draft and develpment yields  other than maybe Seattle over that time period.

Gronkowksi is the best TE in the history of the NFL over the first 3 years of his career.

This is "dreadful"?  Outside of a Brady chokejob in SB 46, that's one title blown, and some injuries the last couple of seasons to Talib and Gronk in particular, who knows, that's maybe 1 more ring blown from that.

Saying these yields and returns are "dreadful" is pathetic.  Absolutely pathetic.

FOr every name you dramatically add to your list, I can list a draft pick, FA, an unearthed FA from another team, a late rd pick or an UDFA that BB has brought in here, who have played well and BEAT OUT the other players on your list.

I have a great career and enjoy it and I make more than a HOme Ec teacher who lives in NH in a trailer park such as yourself. THAT, I know.

The difference between the SB years andd today is not only the market itself, but Goodell trying to make sure NE does not dominate, and also Tom Brady not being really anwyhere near as consistent as he was when this team was winning SBs.

Things are changing alright, Cupcake. Oh yes, they are. Brady has nowhere left to hide now, and after all these games he's almost singlehandedly help to blow by puking on his shoes, he's running out of time to the point the media cannot protect him anymore.

This is it for Brady.  Each year that goes by, it will be more and more a reality, it was more about him than a missed draft pick from the 4th rd like Wilhite in the weakest draft class of last decade.

Fact.

QB/Offensive league for ratings, and Brady got worse because he lost all the fundamental skills he developed under BB's tutelage and what made him.

Fact.

[/QUOTE]

Tom Brady has lost all the fundamental skills he developed under Belichick?? Bawahaha!!! Oh lord! I just get a huge kick out of how dumb you are! I do! Does Vicodin really make people that stupid? Lol!

I seriously can't believe your lack of football knowledge...I can't. 

Truth is this team is loaded with undrafted free agents and fringe players evey year because the guys we draft and sign as free agents go boom! And are out the door...then the weekly tryouts start and then Joe Freezingnuts from South Toyota Tundra State walks out on that field for three weeks. Freezingnuts looks good too! Until the smoke and mirrors Belichick provides wear off...then Joe Freezingnuts quietly disappears.

Hey, do you really want to get into a money pissing match with me? I mean a month ago you were too chicken to tell me what you were worth (after you bragged about how smart you were financially). I've said it before, I'll say it again, I think the steering wheel on my car is more valuable than your entire net worth...and even while I'm joking...I'm probably not that far off.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Didn't say 35. I said minimum 15.  BJGE had 8 in SB 46 with multiple leads. Ouch.

That's  Brady fail right there.

yeah totally Bradys and not the OC or the HC who draw up the gameplan..

IF the D makes a stop or Brady hits WW on that throw we dont talk about how many carries Mr. 3YPC gets in that game, simple