JOnathan Kraft : there is no Plan Beyond BB and BB Plans to be here a number of years to come..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

JOnathan Kraft : there is no Plan Beyond BB and BB Plans to be here a number of years to come..

jonathan craft just said on 98.5 live in a interview, there is no plan beyond bb and you dont discuss such issues until you know and ending of what is.. and we know that bb plans to be here for a number of year to come......

we want to have a deep staff around bb wiht scar, josh and matt p.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: JOnathan Kraft : there is no Plan Beyond BB and BB Plans to be here a number of years to come..

So much for that argument. Another Dynasty in the making?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Re: JOnathan Kraft : there is no Plan Beyond BB and BB Plans to be here a number of years to come..

That whole mumbo jumbo was just Felger and Mazz trying to create News.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

and josh saying im not going to take any interviews

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

my guess is josh either thinks he can build his resume with a chmpionship (and knows the interest may not even be there at this time anyway- especailly with better teams) 

or 

he may have been told if and when bb decides to leave we like you for the hc

my would guess the former.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

and josh saying im not going to take any interviews

[/QUOTE]

I would think that Josh learned his lesson a bit from the last time he took off to be an HC. He clearly was not ready and maybe he feels he has much more to learn from BB. Yeah, I quoted Star Wars a bit but you guys get my point. Don't see BB going anywhere anytime soon and I doubt he retires when Brady hangs it up. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

Pats way is to tell press nothing... even though they talk ...... Does anyone really think Jonathan would come out and say... yes BB is going to move to front office in two years and he is training Josh to be the next coach of the Patriots....Come on folks get real... BB does not even tell people if a player has a hang nail, he sure as hell is not going to tell them his plans for retirement....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Maybe BB has no plans to stop his gravy train.  He gets to play football for really big money and nobody even tackles him all season, sort of like Ryan Mallett except Professor Hoodie can keep playing at the top of his game when he's 60 years old.  For that matter he can keep raking in the dough when he's 70.  He's pretty much guaranteed an NFL head coach job for another 10 years at this point. 

Right now with the Patriots he's in an ideal situation, with infinite power, with a friendly owner, with the NFL's best scouting machine, with a quarterback that he trusts all day and with a salary so high, it's a secret.  It's nice to put down roots in a place and not move for 13 years or more.  Also, the sport fishing offshore is pretty good in July.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

I think before BB brought Josh back last year he asked him to commit to 2 or 3 years as OC. Kind of like when Mangini was named DC. He told BB he would stay for X amount of years then broke his word when the first HC job was offered to him. Thats why he and BBs relationship was so frosty and resulted in "handshake-gate" at the end of the games. BB values loyalty and JM is smart enough to know he does not want to end up on BB's bad side.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Maybe BB has no plans to stop his gravy train.  He gets to play football for really big money and nobody even tackles him all season, sort of like Ryan Mallett except Professor Hoodie can keep playing at the top of his game when he's 60 years old.  For that matter he can keep raking in the dough when he's 70.  He's pretty much guaranteed an NFL head coach job for another 10 years at this point. 

Right now with the Patriots he's in an ideal situation, with infinite power, with a friendly owner, with the NFL's best scouting machine, with a quarterback that he trusts all day and with a salary so high, it's a secret.  It's nice to put down roots in a place and not move for 13 years or more.  Also, the sport fishing offshore is pretty good in July.

[/QUOTE]

"  He's pretty much guaranteed an NFL head coach job for another 10 years at this point."

yeah if he wants it.

he has said in football life hes not going ot play till hes old. i dont know why not though

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think before BB brought Josh back last year he asked him to commit to 2 or 3 years as OC. Kind of like when Mangini was named DC. He told BB he would stay for X amount of years then broke his word when the first HC job was offered to him. Thats why he and BBs relationship was so frosty and resulted in "handshake-gate" at the end of the games. BB values loyalty and JM is smart enough to know he does not want to end up on BB's bad side.

[/QUOTE]

great theory and with a lot of merit hope its true

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

It matters if BB stays or goes, but it matters only a fraction compared to when Brady goes. Better hope Mallet is a superstar, or join the pack of irrelevant teams that constantly hunt for that franchise QB and count it a great year to even make the playoffs..... which we take for granted with the GOAT on our roster. Anybody really think Mallet is a 5 SB games in 10 years guy?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It matters if BB stays or goes, but it matters only a fraction compared to when Brady goes. Better hope Mallet is a superstar, or join the pack of irrelevant teams that constantly hunt for that franchise QB and count it a great year to even make the playoffs..... which we take for granted with the GOAT on our roster. Anybody really think Mallet is a 5 SB games in 10 years guy?

[/QUOTE]

Babe,

No, he probably isn't the guy to replace TB when the time comes. I think we might see a shift in draft strategy next year or 2015 as BB positions the Pats to have a shot at a high draft choice to be used for another potential franchize QB. Certainly we will never have lightening strike twice in the 7th round again.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

hes got teh arm, but not the head or it factor. the gaem does not slow down for him like the best qbs nor do i feel he can rise to the occasion like the "it" players. i think we should build him up a few games then trade him while we can instead of letting him walk.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

For that matter, I don't see any sign of Tom Brady either slowing down or leaving.  His offense just set an NFL record four days ago for the most first downs in a season.  Sure he could turn his back on $15m a year, but why?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Sustainability is the latest business buzz-word philosophy.  It will cost owners of any business who ignore it, either during their own ownership, or when they want to sell.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So much for that argument. Another Dynasty in the making?

[/QUOTE]

Well, they had installment 1  last February, but Brady was subpar when it mattered. Maybe he can atone for his play this year.

[/QUOTE]

Third times a charm Russ...well not really the third time but you get my point. The Superdome started the last Dynasty so maybe it can kick start another. Go Pats!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

hes got teh arm, but not the head or it factor. the gaem does not slow down for him like the best qbs nor do i feel he can rise to the occasion like the "it" players. i think we should build him up a few games then trade him while we can instead of letting him walk.

[/QUOTE]

I have no idea whatsoever whether Mallet is a potential franchise QB and neither do you or anybody else. The guy has barely seen the field, how can you make any judgment at all?

As for being a 5 SB in 10 years guy, is anybody playing right now that guy? Brees has been around a while, is he? Is Rodgers? Is RGIII, Luck, Peyton Manning? Answer: no, no, no, no and no. So if that's your premise for whether a guy is any good, then I guess none of those guys would be good enough for the Pats post-Brady if you guys were in charge.

High standards on this board. Not even Joe Montana would make the cut.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have no idea whatsoever whether Mallet is a potential franchise QB and neither do you or anybody else. The guy has barely seen the field, how can you make any judgment at all?

As for being a 5 SB in 10 years guy, is anybody playing right now that guy? Brees has been around a while, is he? Is Rodgers? Is RGIII, Luck, Peyton Manning? Answer: no, no, no, no and no. So if that's your premise for whether a guy is any good, then I guess none of those guys would be good enough for the Pats post-Brady if you guys were in charge.

High standards on this board. Not even Joe Montana would make the cut.

[/QUOTE]

disagree with our premise that there is nothing to see with mallet. 

he makes slow decisions, with the elite qbs, the gasem slows down and they can decipipher much data, and make quick desions relatively calmly, then execute them. mallet has yet to make it that far. he may improve, my assessment is i dont think it will slow down like the elite qbs in the nfl. if it ever did, he has some tools to make him somehwat dangerous (even with a longer throwing motion).

Sections
Shortcuts