jonathan stewart

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from deman3392. Show deman3392's posts

jonathan stewart

lets give up a 2nd round pick & maroney for him

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joakimbrian. Show Joakimbrian's posts

Re: jonathan stewart

done deal! lets do it! or lets just stay with the backfield as it is and pick mark ingram in the 2011 draft

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Keep the 2nd round pick and draft the best available RB with it. Spiller won't be available,Matthews might not be available,but McCluster,Tate,Best,O'Dwyer and Gerhart will still be on the Board...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

i think your dreaming a little there, carolina spent a first round pick on him and he could be a perrenial pro bowler for years to come. so there prob gonna want atleast a first and a couple other picks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Guy rushed for 1100 yards and 10 touchdowns last year while splitting carries, that wouldn't come close to getting him.  There is also an article on ESPN today about how much Carolina values their 2 back system and how important each guy is to them.  He's not even remotely available by trade. Read this and you'll see why they won't trade him:

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

i live in charlotte, and the vibe here is that if any RB is leaving the panthers it will be, believe it or not, williams.  (NOT THAT THAT WOULD HAPPEN EITHER) it just shows how much he is valued in carolina.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

GOOD THOUGHT BUT NO CHANCE I'M SORRY TO SAY.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

Williams is entering the last year of his contract... no way they let go Stewart right now

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: jonathan stewart:
    or lets just stay with the backfield as it isPosted by Joakimbrian

nah, i think it needs an overhaul this year.

Sections
Shortcuts