Jonathan Wilhite is the primary reason for Patriots late losses!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Benkarkis. Show Benkarkis's posts

Re: Jonathan Wilhite is the primary reason for Patriots late losses!

From Pre Season Game #1, the guy has been AWFUL.  Just Awful.

Why is he still on the team??????????????????

Why?  Can somebody tell me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Benkarkis. Show Benkarkis's posts

What upside.  The kid has been terrible for 2 years.

Where the heck is Wheatley, another wasted pick.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

All season long, going back to the first Jets game, most of the big pass plays have come against Wilhite.  He seems pretty good at running with the receiver but can't do anything when the ball arrives.  That will hopefully change next year so we can at least get two good years out of him.  But he definitely isn't ready for the playoffs. 

Bodden, however, is the one responsible for letting the Colts back in the game by biting on that double move early in the 4th quarter. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregRod87. Show GregRod87's posts

Wilhite is no good.

This guy has two hands and tackles like he is missing them.  He either gives too much cushion or is to busy peeking in the backfield to notice a WR running past him to the endzone.

I say let Bodden, Springs (veterans) and Chung run around back there.... Something has to give because the secondary is really bad.

If its Flacco, Rivers or Manning throwing passes and the Pats with no pass rush or defense to stop the long ball then stick a fork in the Pats.  The offense alone has proven that it cannot carry the team this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Merriweather has given up his fair share of pass and run plays too.  Oh well, they're only human.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

First: 7/28/2009
    Last: 1/4/2010
    He's a young developing kid, no more no less.  He isn't one of our starting CB's so I don't understand all of the over reacting.  Does he get beat?  Yes, but the calls for him being cut are ridiculous, I mean this kid has upside and I know it's tough to give him time to realize his potential amid a playoff run, but the fact of the matter is that even with him getting all of the reps that he's had, the Pats are in the playoffs.

He could use a full off-season of mentoring, possibly by Springs, to help develop some ball skills.

I'm more concerned with Wheatly (who was taken two rounds before Wilhite), who can't seem to get on the field on defense.
    Okay, Rahzid:
    Just what does the second coming of "Toast" have as far as potential? What is his upside? Don't just say that this sorry excuse for a decent NFL corner has potential without specifically mentioning why he should still be a part of this team. I would think that Springs has been teaching this guy all season long, so what exactly is his problem? This guy is constantly  around the ball, but the opposing receiver is still able to make the catch, time and time again. He is terrible. Plain and simple. I don't see this guy improving much next year, the year after ect. He is what he is.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Wrong.

Dean Pees is.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts