Jones, Watson and Houston Cut Other TEs In

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Jones, Watson and Houston Cut Other TEs In

Per Reiss and Breer the Pats waived Justin Jomes and Asa Watson and Stephen Houston

They signed Ben Hartsock, Steve Maneri and Terrance Miller

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Re: Jones, Watson and Houston Cut Other TEs In

Can people please calmly check the board to see if someone else is also starting a similar thread, please?

I don't know why this is so difficult for some. Believe it or not, other humans may be reading things and see the headlines, too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Can you chill out please? 

One thread is titled shows what I know and another I was starting before it was posted so I missed it. 

None of those say who was signed anyway. Not a big deal rusty

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

One thread is titled shows what I know and another I was starting before it was posted so I missed it. 

[/QUOTE]

I would ask you to chill since you didn't check the board before cluttering it more.  I just think it's interesting you want people to cut previous exchanges within the thread, yet you have no issue cluttering the board's main page.

You do this all the time, dude.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

When was the last time I did this? Like 6-7 months ago maybe!? Chill the f out

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I would ask you to chill since you didn't check the board before cluttering it more.  I just think it's interesting you want people to cut previous exchanges within the thread, yet you have no issue cluttering the board's main page.

You do this all the time, dude.

[/QUOTE]

Doug, perhaps Joe is merely highlighting the fact that the cheap owners of this site refuse to invest in the technological improvements that would make repetitive threads impossible. Maybe he does this all the time because he refuses to give in to "the man". Perhaps, he wants the owners to see what a mess the board is due to their neglect and greed. I think Joe may expand this righteous crusade by refusing to edit his replies within threads. That would truly "clutter" the board to prove his point.

Just sayin.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

Can people please calmly check the board to see if someone else is also starting a similar thread, please?

I don't know why this is so difficult for some. Believe it or not, other humans may be reading things and see the headlines, too.

[/QUOTE]

Yes! Yes! Stop the clutter! The grammar cop is not the clutter cop.  And while you're at it "Stop using (his) words"!  

Bwhahahahahahahaaha! Loser.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Rusty who is guilty of being the biggest forum clutter bug is complaining about someone cluttering up the forum?  Is this guy for real?  My gosh Rusty is just a complete loser!  A complete Moron.  Rusty, go to the doctor and tell him your meds are not working correctly.  You are seriously mentally ill, dude!!

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Says the guy who posted two "Tom Brady has no excuses this year" threads at the same time Wednesday night. SMH

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to m. a. pat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Says the guy who posted two "Tom Brady has no excuses this year" threads at the same time Wednesday night. SMH

[/QUOTE]

The board is prone to hanging and posting twice. It has happened to others.  Happens all the time, actually.  This board sucks.

Not even remotely the same thing as not checking the board first out of respect of others.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

This board sucks.

[/QUOTE]

Why don't you do everyone a solid and go find a new forum then. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to m. a. pat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The board is prone to hanging and posting twice. It has happened to others.  Happens all the time, actually.  This board sucks.

Not even remotely the same thing as not checking the board first out of respect of others.

[/QUOTE]

Joe's post was (per the board times) a minute after the other posted thread. In actual time it may have been less than a minute. If Joe was typing his post how could he have known another user had just posted the same info?

Settle down and stop attacking.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Ouch this news hurts. We aren't even pencil thin at TE at this point. We might have the honor of being the first club to go into a game with no real TE should Gronk and Hooman get injured. This is why I hoped they picked up a good TE in FA or the draft.

Since they didn't cut Finch though after 2 fumbles might mean they have a KR role in mind for him and want to give him another shot

Trust me, I'm an engineer!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ouch this news hurts. We aren't even pencil thin at TE at this point. We might have the honor of being the first club to go into a game with no real TE should Gronk and Hooman get injured. This is why I hoped they picked up a good TE in FA or the draft.

Since they didn't cut Finch though after 2 fumbles might mean they have a KR role in mind for him and want to give him another shot

[/QUOTE]

It's kind of funny. I was criticized after Thursdays game for being critical of some of these depth guys given this great opportunity to impress, yet they laid an egg. I specifically called out Watson and Jones (and Beuaharnis and Anderson) and I was called out for being negative.

so tell me BDC posters who feel I was negative in my post game comments ( and practice comments), was BB's axe so quickly negative, or confirmation that these guys have not shown to be ready? 

If Anderson or Beauharnis do not make the final cut, or Thompkins, will I still be negative?

I have been effusive in my praise of countless players the past couple of weeks. I have also called out a few that I felt were disappointing. This board is a place to discuss what we all see, not label anyone negative. 

Get a grip. There are 90 players in camp. Some of then are not playing well. When I see a player who I feel is not playing well, and post about that player, either discuss or not. But what's the point of calling me names for stating my opinion on what I saw? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Add Boyce's name to the list of those who may not make it out of camp a Pat. The day I went to camp he was dogging it. It appears that's been his attitude this season so far. He should ask Thompkins how well that worked during the second half of last season.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] I don't think he had two fumbles, just one on that great return--should have gone out of bounds, typical rookie mistake

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes it does. Could this mean they feel good about Gronk and hooman starting the season healthy? I think they roll with 3 and count develin as the 3rd TE/FB. I think develin counts against the TE group, possibly opening a hole for finch to slide into the the rb group with primary responsibility being KR duty, serving as the 4th rb?...Ridley, Vereen, white, finch?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Once again, we are looking at a one TE offense, so we only need three on the roster and if Develin can do double duty as FB and back-up TE, we only need two.  BB is shopping around to find out if there's anyone worth replacing DJ Williams as a candidate for number 3.

I'm not too surprised about Houston.  I thought he was a longshot compared with White and Finch. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] I don't think he had two fumbles, just one on that great return--should have gone out of bounds, typical rookie mistake

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Thought he muffed a punt too, but they recovered

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes it does. Could this mean they feel good about Gronk and hooman starting the season healthy? I think they roll with 3 and count develin as the 3rd TE/FB. I think develin counts against the TE group, possibly opening a hole for finch to slide into the the rb group with primary responsibility being KR duty, serving as the 4th rb?...Ridley, Vereen, white, finch?

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

That might be what they ultimately decide. The only issue I'd have about that is Devlin is use to lead blocking, how often has he had to block inline? It's a completely different beast. And since we are talking inline, he also has clean releases coming out of the backfield and the route tree is limited to flats and swing passes mainly. Can he handle releasing from a line and a bigger route tree? If that is answered in the next 2 games great if not that does bring major concerns.

I wouldn't pencil Finch in yet but it might come down to him and Bolden. I doubt they go in with just White, Ridley, and Vereen given Vereens injury issue and Ridleys fumble issues. If Finch can hold on to the ball he looks like he can be dynamic in the return game. But he has to do a better job and not hold the ball like a loaf of bread.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Good Lord. It took over a dozen posts before anyone actually addressed the OP.  This forum has devolved into a junior high school peeing match.  Grow up you pathetic trolls.

Now on to the OP.  I am disappointed, and I'm sure many others on here are too, that Jones couldn't cut it.  That size and athleticism of that dude were intriguing.  Too bad. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I love it! The guy who is single handedly responsible for ruining this board, is now concerned about duplicate threads! Lol! The irony.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's kind of funny. I was criticized after Thursdays game for being critical of some of these depth guys given this great opportunity to impress, yet they laid an egg. I specifically called out Watson and Jones (and Beuaharnis and Anderson) and I was called out for being negative.

so tell me BDC posters who feel I was negative in my post game comments ( and practice comments), was BB's axe so quickly negative, or confirmation that these guys have not shown to be ready? 

If Anderson or Beauharnis do not make the final cut, or Thompkins, will I still be negative?

I have been effusive in my praise of countless players the past couple of weeks. I have also called out a few that I felt were disappointing. This board is a place to discuss what we all see, not label anyone negative. 

Get a grip. There are 90 players in camp. Some of then are not playing well. When I see a player who I feel is not playing well, and post about that player, either discuss or not. But what's the point of calling me names for stating my opinion on what I saw? 

[/QUOTE]

Well here's the problem rkarp, we are not allowed to speak our minds around here and present people with opinion, unless of course it's typical pink hat crap. You can thank 3 or 4 people for that.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I love it! The guy who is single handedly responsible for ruining this board, is now concerned about duplicate threads! Lol! The irony.

[/QUOTE]

WHO THE F CARES!!!

Talk football or shut the F UP!

Sections
Shortcuts