Josh Barret, Sergio Brown,Antwaun Molden,Nate Jones Who Will stay?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Josh Barret, Sergio Brown,Antwaun Molden,Nate Jones Who Will stay?

Josh Barret , Sergio Brown ,Antwaun Molden ,Nate Jones
    They arent flashy names , 
    some have potential we gave brown a chance and he couldn't bring the goods .
    barret - often injured , cant get a good read ,
    Molden - has potential but got burned badly in a couple of games and got targeted
    too much in the SB .
    Nate Jones - first game look great then in the other just Special teams player .

My Guess the only guy who has a chance to stay is barrett 
    because of Safety problems in the roster 
    the others i think are goners cut offseason or camp cuts .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from theshinez. Show theshinez's posts

Re: Josh Barret, Sergio Brown,Antwaun Molden,Nate Jones Who Will stay?

Josh Barret couldn't tackle if his life depended on it!  Sergio has no awareness and takes bade angles(like Barret).  Molden showed promise last year and didn't look lost.  He's a great Dime(part time nickle) guy.  He's the only one worth keeping.  Nate Jones is ok and with time in the system could contribute.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

I like Sergio myself. Won't cost much and has upside in spades more then the rest.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

In Response to Re: Josh Barret, Sergio Brown,Antwaun Molden,Nate Jones Who Will stay?:
    I like Sergio myself. Won't cost much and has upside in spades more then the rest.
    Posted by DaBlade

Based on what I saw this season (horrendous angles in pursuit, over-aggressive pre snap cheating towards a player or side of the field, marginal game speed with the ball in the air, poor ball skills and awareness, propensity to P.I. on 'shot' plays, run of the mill tackling) we'll have to agree to disagree.  He has some special teams value, but as a safety he hasn't shown much at all...Frankly none of those players should be back if the Pats add the talent that they need to this offseason.  Moulden would be fine for depth, and maybe you keep Barrett thru tranining camp to see what he can offer in terms of upside.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: Josh Barret, Sergio Brown,Antwaun Molden,Nate Jones Who Will stay?:
    In Response to Re: Josh Barret, Sergio Brown,Antwaun Molden,Nate Jones Who Will stay? : Based on what I saw this season (horrendous angles in pursuit, over-aggressive pre snap cheating towards a player or side of the field, marginal game speed with the ball in the air, poor ball skills and awareness, propensity to P.I. on 'shot' plays, run of the mill tackling) we'll have to agree to disagree.  He has some special teams value, but as a safety he hasn't shown much at all...Frankly none of those players should be back if the Pats add the talent that they need to this offseason.  Moulden would be fine for depth, and maybe you keep Barrett thru tranining camp to see what he can offer in terms of upside.  
    Posted by andrewmcintosh

You can add that he completely whiffs on the jam to everything you wrote as well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Let them all go

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

I liked Molden on the outside and Brown really was a stud in special teams.Depends what they draft or who the sign.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from neackerwitz. Show neackerwitz's posts

I honestly dont think it matters who is back there.  The defenses inability or unwillingness to rush the passer will make any defensive back look foolish..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

molden for depth, but i don't any of those non factors back next season.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenderSRV. Show fenderSRV's posts

None

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hulk. Show hulk's posts

Molden is probably the only one I could see coming back.  Like some of you said, he has shown flashes of being a servicable DB.  None of them will be big losses, and I don't see too many teams beating down their doors to sign them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

They were all JAGs at the beginning of the year, pickups.  None have really distinguished themselves.  Maybe one will step up.  In the meantime, it's reportedly a good year for drafting cornerbacks.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Your starters for next year: McCourty FS,Chung SS, Arrington LCB,Ras I Dowling RCB. The rest of the jobs in the D-backfield are up for grabs though I'd say that Sterling Moore and Malcolm Williams will be in the mix for two of the remaining jobs and then there are the potential FA's and draft choices...Brown and Moulden and Jones will fight it out with the perenially injured Barrett and Lockett both of whom show flashed of ability but neither can stay healthy.

Sections
Shortcuts