JOsh Cant drive the Ferrari. 3rd game in a row he is mismanaging a game to a potential loss.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: JOsh Cant drive the Ferrari. 3rd game in a row he is mismanaging a game to a potential loss.

Let us know where we can sign up for this class that will explain to us how two 100+ yard rushers, two 100+ yard receivers and 3 TD's/0 INT's by our QB = bad driving.  Is there an online course I can take?

Just admit that you and others have been wrong for 3 years, what we've really missed is a good coordinator and a run game, then we'll all move on.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: JOsh Cant drive the Ferrari. 3rd game in a row he is mismanaging a game to a potential loss.

The offense was sluggish through two and a half quarters, but I agree with Leonardo, that the failure was in execution not play calling.  I don't think the game plan changed much, I just think (1) the passing game finally started to click (fewer incompletions and no fumbles) and (2) they got bigger gains on the runs in early downs. Some of the scoring also was helped by the defense giving the offense short fields. I don't think play calling was really an issue. In fact, I'd say execution generally has been more the issue when the offense has stuttered than plays. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ejb222. Show ejb222's posts

This has to be the worst thread here....well next to the BJGE watch thread. First of all...this offense is not over rated. We have the best QB in the AFC. The best tightend in the league. The best slot receiver in the league. A OL that is peiced together, but is performing like it a top rank line. A blooming running game. Scored 30+ vs Baltimore and will likely put up 30+ against Denver. This is not an over rated team. Now as far as JM not managing the O well and BB needing to tell JM to get his head out of his azz....I dont see it that way at all. I think JM knows exactly what he has on O. He knows exactly what BB wants to do during the game at least 5 days before hand. The game plan is approved by BB way before hand. JM executes pretty well and, sure BB may have some game time decisions for JM, but this was all JM and his ability to adapt. Someone said that the O had no rythm in the first half. Maybe, but it wasn't JM. lets take a look...

1st drive - 90yds drive TD - 5 pass plays for 78yds...2 run palys for 10yds...TD was 6yd run.(pass is definitly working)

2nd drive - 3 and out - 2 incomplete passes Brady.

3rd - 1 first down and then 3 out...run game picked up 2 yards in the 3 and out. Brady pressured into ditching the ball on 3rd down -

4th - starts at Buff 42...10yd run first down...then the run couldn't get any more and 2 incompletions by Brady...missed FG - 5th - 1 play...15yd completion...Gronk fumbles

6th - 60yd drive missed FG from the 24 - Ridley was the work horse for this drive carrying the ball 4 out of 10 plays(vareen for one carry)...but Ridley couldn't convert on 3-2...gaining only 1 yd.

7th - run for no gain, then welker fumbles after first down yardage.

I dont have all the half time stats...but this looks to me like player execution not bad play calling.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to ejb222's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This has to be the worst thread here....well next to the BJGE watch thread. First of all...this offense is not over rated. We have the best QB in the AFC. The best tightend in the league. The best slot receiver in the league. A OL that is peiced together, but is performing like it a top rank line. A blooming running game. Scored 30+ vs Baltimore and will likely put up 30+ against Denver. This is not an over rated team. Now as far as JM not managing the O well and BB needing to tell JM to get his head out of his azz....I dont see it that way at all. I think JM knows exactly what he has on O. He knows exactly what BB wants to do during the game at least 5 days before hand. The game plan is approved by BB way before hand. JM executes pretty well and, sure BB may have some game time decisions for JM, but this was all JM and his ability to adapt. Someone said that the O had no rythm in the first half. Maybe, but it wasn't JM. lets take a look...

1st drive - 90yds drive TD - 5 pass plays for 78yds...2 run palys for 10yds...TD was 6yd run.(pass is definitly working)

3rd - 1 first down and then 3 out...run game picked up 2 yards in the 3 and out. Brady pressured into ditching the ball on 3rd down -

4th - starts at Buff 42...10yd run first down...then the run couldn't get any more and 2 incompletions by Brady...missed FG - 5th - 1 play...15yd completion...Gronk fumbles

6th - 60yd drive missed FG from the 24 - Ridley was the work horse for this drive carrying the ball 4 out of 10 plays(vareen for one carry)...but Ridley couldn't convert on 3-2...gaining only 1 yd.

I dont have all the half time stats...but this looks to me like player execution not bad play calling.

[/QUOTE]

Yes Sir agree with that ^

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ejb222's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes Sir agree with that ^

[/QUOTE]

Agreed

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I thought we traded in the Ferrari for a Caterpillar D10t.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Anyone know how to paste images?

Sections
Shortcuts