Josh Cribbs to NE ??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LegendofBoston1988. Show LegendofBoston1988's posts

Josh Cribbs to NE ??

Here is a link that might be a sign ....

The highly anticipated NFL free agent period has begun (4 p.m. ET) and here are a few thoughts based on conversations with agents and others around the NFL: 

A big part of the Patriots' strategy with their own free agents seems to be to let the market dictate. The club has had discussions with player representatives, but according to a few of them, the team hasn't moved far, if at all, off their previous offers. 

This looks like an indication that the Patriots project a "soft market." This is an approach that comes with some risk because all it takes is for one team to up the ante, and the Patriots could lose the chance to re-sign some of their key players. The benefit to the Patriots is that if prices come down, they can retain players at a cost more favorable to them. 

Specific to personnel, Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer tweeted shortly after 4 p.m. that the "Patriots are on top to land Browns [WR] Josh Cribbs right now, followed by Cardinals and 49ers." 

We'll be following along closely on all Patriots free agent targets and reporting anything we find out.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Josh Cribbs to NE ??

most recent rumors have Cribbs to the Browns.

Pats might be over playing their hand this time around, the way contracts are looking at this point

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

I think the most recent rumor is Cribbs to the Cardinals

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LegendofBoston1988. Show LegendofBoston1988's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

Patriots | Considered favorite for Joshua Cribbs 
    Tue, 12 Mar 2013 13:06:51 -0700

The New England Patriots are considered the top candidate to sign free-agent WR Joshua Cribbs (Browns) this offseason.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/NFL?page=4#ixzz2NMwd2XNt

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Pats have to find receivers in the Draft

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejuice1. Show thejuice1's posts

profootballtalk.com just recently posted that josh cribbs seems likely to land in arizona with lorenzo alexander. seems like pats are no longer the leaders.

too bad... cribbs would be a very nice low cost addition

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Maybe Greg Jennings here?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejuice1. Show thejuice1's posts

greg jennings would be a great fit... with or without welker here (id prefer without) if we could get jennings at the 7-9 mil range for a few years, id be all over it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to LegendofBoston1988's comment:

Patriots | Considered favorite for Joshua Cribbs 
    Tue, 12 Mar 2013 13:06:51 -0700

The New England Patriots are considered the top candidate to sign free-agent WR Joshua Cribbs (Browns) this offseason.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/NFL?page=4#ixzz2NMwd2XNt

check the time stamp, your info is 6 hrs old

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

http://nesn.com/2013/03/report-patriots-are-in-lead-to-land-josh-cribbs-who-is-potential-replacement-for-wes-welker/

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

Look at the time of the article...there have been reports about the Cardinals after

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

http://nesn.com/2013/03/report-patriots-are-in-lead-to-land-josh-cribbs-who-is-potential-replacement-for-wes-welker/

Look at the time of the article...there have been reports about the Cardinals after

Cardinals? He'd be stupid to go to that trash heap

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vladtheimpaler1. Show Vladtheimpaler1's posts

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3469/josh-cribbs

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In response to Vladtheimpaler1's comment:

Nice, I wouldn't mind getting Cribbs as long as it isn't for too much money. I think he would be a solid fit here and maybe we could take the ball past the 20 on kick returns lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

He would be a replacement for Edelman...therefore, I hope he doesn't make more than 2 mil a year

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

I just read that Cribbs has narrowed his choices to new England and Arizona. What I also read and I hadn't realized was that Cribbs hasn't returned a KO for a TD since 2009, and he had 6 fumbles last year! 4 of those fumbles coming on punt returns, so I have cooled considerable on Cribbs. If the money is equal bring back julian Edelman.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

I just read that Cribbs has narrowed his choices to new England and Arizona. What I also read and I hadn't realized was that Cribbs hasn't returned a KO for a TD since 2009, and he had 6 fumbles last year! 4 of those fumbles coming on punt returns, so I have cooled considerable on Cribbs. If the money is equal bring back julian Edelman.

But he is cheaper.