Josh Freeman Released

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Re: Josh Freeman Released

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

It's official.

So, the rumors of Freeman not being Schiano's guy all the way back in the spring were true. Explains the Glennon draft pick, obviously.

Who do you think will go after him, he seems like a head case and his stats are terrible

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

I just got done reading an article that said Freeman was in the league's substance abuse program.  They said it was for ritalin, but that is only because the drug test can only detect amphetamines... it can't say the source of it.  If somebody is a meth head, the test will come back just the same as it does for somebody who takes perscription ritalin.  If he was cut like that, it makes one suspicious.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Like in the military when they bust you down from Captain sooner or later your washing trash cans. Tampa will be intresting to watch. There could be an owner with a machette going thru the coaching ranks at the end of the season.

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

In response to RedSoxDOrtiz's comment:

[QUOTE]

I just got done reading an article that said Freeman was in the league's substance abuse program.  They said it was for ritalin, but that is only because the drug test can only detect amphetamines... it can't say the source of it.  If somebody is a meth head, the test will come back just the same as it does for somebody who takes perscription ritalin.  If he was cut like that, it makes one suspicious.  

He has ADHD. He has permission to take Adderall or other prescribd ADHD medicine.  That's nothing more than kicking him on the way out the door. The real reason is Freeman hasn't progressed, started tuning out Schiano and started slacking off.

[/QUOTE]

On this side from a fan's perspective it is suspicious regardless.  Teams don't release medical information unless there is an agenda.  Why point out he was in rehab for ADHD meds is all I am saying.  We have no clue as we get filtered info, but it does raise up red flags and that is not debatable.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

It's official.

So, the rumors of Freeman not being Schiano's guy all the way back in the spring were true. Explains the Glennon draft pick, obviously.

Looks like he is really following the advice of his mentor. He is going for it all in year one. Looking to dump his starting QB and get fired within 2 years of getting the job. Its a good thing he was here learning from the best in the offseason......lol

Why would we need to sign Freeman when we have Edleman Rusty?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Entered the program post haste before his issues became public, i, e, he's hiding behind it.

The Team was sick of him.

He was a locker room cancer and one of the chief organizers against the HC.

I wouldn't touch him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

It's official.

Looks like he is really following the advice of his mentor. He is going for it all in year one. Looking to dump his starting QB and get fired within 2 years of getting the job. Its a good thing he was here learning from the best in the offseason......lol

Why would we need to sign Freeman when we have Edleman Rusty?

Who said we need to sign Freeman?

Hey!  Did you see Ahmad Bradshaw hurt his neck which means many more carries for Richardson, who won't be better with his YPC with more carries. lmao

Looks like Mike Lombardi is loading up on double picks per round now, huh? I wonder where he learned that from?

LOL!

Ummm, 2 posts ago, you said you would take a flier on him. Stop smoking dude!

As long as Mike doenst trade back until the 2nd he is straight. I have never had a problem with BB drafting in the 1st round....except for maroney. I hated that pick. Admittedly I liked the Meriweather pic until he went rogue and started headhunting like a disgruntled hitman

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

As long as Mike doenst trade back until the 2nd he is straight. I have never had a problem with BB drafting in the 1st round....except for maroney. I hated that pick. Admittedly I liked the Meriweather pic until he went rogue and started headhunting like a disgruntled hitman

He was speaking in a general sense, not specific to the Pats.  As in "If I was a team with an unsettled QB situation, I would take a flier on him."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to MattC05's comment:

He was speaking in a general sense, not specific to the Pats.  As in "If I was a team with an unsettled QB situation, I would take a flier on him."

O, yea let the supposed grown man speak for himself. If that was the case, shouldnt he post the names of teams who would want him? Or am I to assume he is referring to himself as the coach or is he speaking as his real self being a carolina fan?  I recall Matt05 being a suspect in the duplicate accounts case a couple years back and now you just pop in to clarify for  rusty?  Hmmmmm

Ok sorry to but in. I will leave you guys to it. I have to work on my assumptions I guess. Rusty didnt type any of those bold words so Im glad YOU know how to read the mind of a looney...but I dont.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to MattC05's comment:

O, yea let the supposed grown man speak for himself. If that was the case, shouldnt he post the names of teams who would want him? Or am I to assume he is referring to himself as the coach or is he speaking as his real self being a carolina fan?  I recall Matt05 being a suspect in the duplicate accounts case a couple years back and now you just pop in to clarify for  rusty?  Hmmmmm

Ok sorry to but in. I will leave you guys to it. I have to work on my assumptions I guess. Rusty didnt type any of those bold words so Im glad YOU know how to read the mind of a looney...but I dont.

Are you serious with this? You're having an awful day. Embarrassed on a thread you intended to call me out on and now this?  Just start with a Hard Boys book, Shizzles. Those are easy for those who struggle comprehending, even adults like you!

Why on earth would I want a team led by Brady to pick up Josh Freeman?

I was clearly speaking as if I was a GM who had QB issues and wanted to see if he could increase QB competition.

Anyone could see that with my first response in this thread.

Because you come here DAILY and cant post on ONE thread without saying Brady S*cks! Because 2 years ago you said we SHOULD TRADE BRADY for ALEX SMITH!  Oh MY! Revisionist history. You telling me to learn to read because you cant type coherent sentences?!?  What am I a Mind reader! LMAO @ you! Delusional  GooD day Man, Us working folks gotta run!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Entered the program post haste before his issues became public, i, e, he's hiding behind it.

The Team was sick of him.

He was a locker room cancer and one of the chief organizers against the HC.

I wouldn't touch him.

What I read is there are MANY players on the team who find the "Schiano guys" thing a locker room divider.

Also, Schiano is taping players on the sidelines during losing games to show them up in the film room as well as sending in coaches to hang out in the locker room.

IMO, that is way too tight of a ship and something Schiano should scale back from. There is a balance there.

BB is a master at it, which is why players love playing for him. Schiano needs to realize this ain't college anymore.

You can still rule with a stern way, but if it's over-done players will lose respect for you.

I had a similar feeling when I played sports. If you don't respect your coach with overbearing tactics, that's it. They get tuned out.

Hmmmm....you must be careful with this stuff. If you think back we heard the same thing back in Cleveland when BB benched the cry baby Kosar and the players were also spoiled whiny brats....they kept at it until the owner made a fatal mistake and fired BB. Many said BB would never coach again.

The reality...the Browns were losers and only knew how to lose. The owner caved in to the players and right up until the Browns were moved they were still losers. The Owner should have backed BB.

BB has shown it was the team and culture in Cleveland. I don't believe BB is any different today than he was back then. He has total command and if you don't like it then get the heck outta Dodge.

Tampa knows nothing but how to lose. If the Owner caters to whiny azz losers and cans Schiano early all he will do is cement in stone that if the players cry enough...the Coach will be gone. I don't think that will happen as Freeman over played his hand and was a cancer that needed to be extracted from that team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Glennon looked VERY good this preseason. Everyone knows Freeman's potential now, and Schiano wants to save his job. It makes sense to just cut the drama (literally) and force the locker room to unite and support the one guy.

Good move, imo.

Worst case scenario they are stuck with a garbage QB and few wins. So in essence nothing changes...

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

I think what pissed everyone off is the Pats were winning when you again not only bashed Brady all season long but was calling for him to be traded.  At that point they had only lost to the Bills and went 13-3 on the season.  No rational Pats fan would have been getting people riled up but you had your agenda. 

Now people are extreamist against you....which is way over board too.

This  polarization you help create.

It is so hard to read this board anymore. I'm on my second account name and have been here since my first deployment early 2005 because I needed some way to keep up with the team.

I just wish we could have the same community we had then.  Now arguements are the norm and no one wants to back down.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts