Josh Gordon Arrested DWI

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Josh Gordon Arrested DWI

From a talent perspective the guy is totally gifted.  He torched the Pats defense last season, most people would like a talent like that on the team.  But this guy has totally blown it off the field.  He won't be playing for a long time.  I don't understand why these guys just won't learn or can't appreciate what they have going for them.

Rodger Goodell is going to be very hard on this guy.

He wasn't partying with Johnny football was he?

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

"It's pronounced Gor-dawn."

Between him and Justin Blackmon...wow, what a waste. That's probably $150 mil in earning potential thrown away. He'll only get worse with no team support system. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

I was definitely rooting for him to come here. He's a beast. The Patriot Way could change him, or it couldn't. A guy like that is someone I would risk it  for. not anymore, however.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

This guy may never make back on the field at this pace. What waste of talent.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Why is it that every time one of these threads is started its this fking loser DougIrwin? Literally every time another team's player has any kind of problem this moron starts a thread in less than an hour. There are 4 on the front page alone.... Nobody gives a shat if some no name on Indy or Miami is suspended. Nobody.

Get a life, loser, you're almost as dumb as Gordon is.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

Why is it that every time one of these threads is started its this fking loser DougIrwin? Literally every time another team's player has any kind of problem this moron starts a thread in less than an hour. There are 4 on the front page alone.... Nobody gives a shat if some no name on Indy or Miami is suspended. Nobody.

Get a life, loser, you're almost as dumb as Gordon is.

^Unglued with bad news on the way for the Jetsies.

Your agitation with these breaking news stories and me posting a thread about them, is delicious, Bustchise. Fletcherbrook and now Bungalow Bill, huh?

Did you ever explain to the board how you decide which of the plethora of names you use?  Is it just a mood thing?

lmao

but Aaron Hernandez (an ex Patriot player)is "who cares about him" even though your beloved boy toy BB is the guy who drafted him and extended his contract? any other teams' problem is ok to gloat about but when lover boy BB's players (past or present) is in trouble, it's "who cares"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[object HTMLDivElement]

Lock him up?

What did he do?  Get arrested for suspicion of DUI while on probation for punching a cop, or something?

I heard someone paid off the DA, for a similar situation, for a Pats player.

Since I heard that, it must be true.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Come on Pizza you know better then that right? The cop shouldn't have been trying to do his job when he got punch.lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

Come on Pizza you know better then that right? The cop shouldn't have been trying to do his job when he got punch.lol

[object HTMLDivElement]

Right.  If anything, the cop should have been arrested for obstructing his fight.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Sad to think this guy is going to be suspended for a full season or more for two failed drug tests and a DWI

the NFL has guys like Pacman Jones beating people up left and right, Aldon Smith toting guns at a party and threatening a bomb at lax, Ray Rice  clocking his wife and the list goes on.... 

This guy will be suspended for doing a drug that is recreationally legal in two states. 

Obviously, a DWI is no joke, but guys get DUI's left and right and only half miss games.

this kid's been in trouble with the law once and another he was hanging around the wrong people (potheads not gangsters) when pulled over 

NFL is teeming with gangsters, wife beaters and bar fighters but lets suspend all the potheads, makes sense

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

I can't say I feel bad for the guy. He has all the talent in the world, yet he is a moron. It's a waste really...

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

Sad to think this guy is going to be suspended for a full season or more for two failed drug tests and a DWI

the NFL has guys like Pacman Jones beating people up left and right, Aldon Smith toting guns at a party and threatening a bomb at lax, Ray Rice  clocking his wife and the list goes on.... 

This guy will be suspended for doing a drug that is recreationally legal in two states. 

Obviously, a DWI is no joke, but guys get DUI's left and right and only half miss games.

this kid's been in trouble with the law once and another he was hanging around the wrong people (potheads not gangsters) when pulled over 

NFL is teeming with gangsters, wife beaters and bar fighters but lets suspend all the potheads, makes sense

It is disturbing what Goodell allows other teams to get away with, isn't it?

[object HTMLDivElement]

How long was Dennards suspension?

Oh wait, he's on the Pats.  Ought to be good for 2 years.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

[object HTMLDivElement]

any Patriots player who runs into legal problems is a goodell conspiracy, police harassment, or outright hatred/jealousy that is rampant in the national law enforcement system but any other team is perfectly legit. this clown's outright bias as "patriots good, anyone else bad" is pathetic beyond belief

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to cousteau's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

[object HTMLDivElement]

any Patriots player who runs into legal problems is a goodell conspiracy, police harassment, or outright hatred/jealousy that is rampant in the national law enforcement system but any other team is perfectly legit. this clown's outright bias as "patriots good, anyone else bad" is pathetic beyond belief

[object HTMLDivElement]

It's part of his psychosis.  It's always someone elses fault.  He has no ability to reason and his delusions have warped him beyond repair.  Nearly every argument is so far beyond reality that it makes him always wrong.  But, yet, he thinks he's always right.

The lies, deflections, name calling, narcissism, all part of it.

He's a sick, sick, little creature.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Please some refresh my memory wasn't it spikes that was caught bringing illegal pills across the border in Buffalo? I believe nothing happened to him ethier.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Please some refresh my memory wasn't it spikes that was caught bringing illegal pills across the border in Buffalo? I believe nothing happened to him ethier.

Refresh mine too, I don't remember that? He got suspended his rookie year for four games, I believe. But I don't think you can blame Canada for that one.

But let's say Spikes, or you or I, had illegal pills (which is what, exactly, something he didn't have a Rx for?) and got caught crossing the border. Unless it was for distribution, like hundreds of Oxy pills or whatever, it's not a terribly serious offense to have a few non-prescription pills.

Calling in a bomb threat to an airport is kind of a different animal. It's a major felony. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

Refresh mine too, I don't remember that? He got suspended his rookie year for four games, I believe. But I don't think you can blame Canada for that one.

But let's say Spikes, or you or I, had illegal pills (which is what, exactly, something he didn't have a Rx for?) and got caught crossing the border. Unless it was for distribution, like hundreds of Oxy pills or whatever, it's not a terribly serious offense to have a few non-prescription pills.

Calling in a bomb threat to an airport is kind of a different animal. It's a major felony. 

Whoa Muzzy. He did not call in a bomb threat. He was at the airport and made a stupid, inappropriate comment like many other immature young adults might do. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Gee, what a surprise that you posted this. You just love to comment on other players bad decisions, yet if a Pats player does similar, it's everyone else's fault..

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Whoa Muzzy. He did not call in a bomb threat. He was at the airport and made a stupid, inappropriate comment like many other immature young adults might do. 

My bad, "Making a bomb threat..." (not calling one in). However, I don't ever recall having the thought that it would be wise to threaten to blow up the place when I was at an airport, even when I was an impressionable 24 year old.

He's not 12. He's not some rube who's never flown before. Don't make excuses for stupid, the guy's an idiot who, if he couldn't get to the QB, would be in the slammer.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

My bad, "Making a bomb threat..." (not calling one in). However, I don't ever recall having the thought that it would be wise to threaten to blow up the place when I was at an airport, even when I was an impressionable 24 year old.

He's not 12. He's not some rube who's never flown before. Don't make excuses for stupid, the guy's an idiot who, if he couldn't get to the QB, would be in the slammer.

I am not making excuses for stupid. But that is what he is, stupid. He is not a criminal, has broken laws that only have hurt himself, so far. Agreed, others could have been hurt, but so far he has only hurt himself.

I travel very frequently, and have heard myself people make stupid and inappropriate comments at airports ( as well as court houses while going thru security)...these people are stupid, not criminals.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

If he could not ghetto the QB, he would be like any of the other dozens of idiots who make stupid comments at airports daily, and he would maybe have been arrested, and fined and released, just like every other idiot who has made a stupid comment. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

If he could not ghetto the QB, he would be like any of the other dozens of idiots who make stupid comments at airports daily, and he would maybe have been arrested, and fined and released, just like every other idiot who has made a stupid comment. 

[object HTMLDivElement]

i disagree. You make comments like that at an airport and its a felony. Try making a simple comment like " TSA stands for thousands standing around" and see what that does for you. Comments like that are considered terroristic threats. He's lucky that he got off that easy. Trust me on that one I spend a lot of time in airports, I know you do as well but I'm a million miler. I've seen the police waiting when the plane lands and I've seen people hauled away at the ticket counter by the police more then once. 

Sections
Shortcuts