Josh McDaniels could be closing in on his second chance as a head coach

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Josh McDaniels could be closing in on his second chance as a head coach

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

I think you'll hear McD's name associated with just about any HC job that comes available, but I believe that he is happy in NE and that he has his sights set on filling the void when BB retires  (hopefully 5-6 more years...).

i hope the hell not

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

It matters not if McD stays here or not. The only thing that matters is if they discover a youth serum for Brady in the next 3-4 years. Your pet hamster could OC this team into the top 3.

:0

just about.

bb does add to the formula (despite his weak areas which he refeuses expert help with).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

In response to Ytsejamer1's comment:

McD learned his lesson...and I've got a feeling that Belichick will be handing him the keys to the kingdom in a few years.  I don't think he'd leave as soon as he came back again...it's way too soon. 

He was persona-non-grata for the last couple years...now only 12 games or whatever into a season he's the hot commodity?  Come on.  I don't think teams are that "A.D.D"...well, other than the Jets.

When BB rides off into the sunset, I hope Kraft brings in Saban

oh so kansas, you are teh one here thinking straight...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

I don't want JMcD to be the HC of the Patriots. he had a shot in Denver, and couldn't deliver. He's a Co-ordinator at best,

yeah not not one of teh top 5 either

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to carawaydj's comment:

I doubt it will happen.  I'd be surprised if BB and McD didn't have a gentlemen's agreement about his length of stay before doing just that.

just what caraway?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:

In response to anonymis' comment:

McD learned his lesson...and I've got a feeling that Belichick will be handing him the keys to the kingdom in a few years.  I don't think he'd leave as soon as he came back again...it's way too soon. 

He was persona-non-grata for the last couple years...now only 12 games or whatever into a season he's the hot commodity?  Come on.  I don't think teams are that "A.D.D"...well, other than the Jets.

Saban, the guy goes only for the highest $ like a fly on fresh pp?

yes saban could do it. but he gets all teh money in the world to do it on the college level, which is much easier. if he was will ing to talk about it i totally would talk with him. but i want a top off coordinator too and ideally a top gm.

so that he can coach for less than one season, and then move onto the next offer to coach? If we could get any other coach, why not try to steal wade phillips, Coughlin, LeBeau, the Harbaughs....ect.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

If these guys are thinking of leaving, can't they keep their big mouths shut to end of the season? Why create uncertianty and doubt when this team is making progress towards another Super Bowl?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to LittleTimmy31's comment:

If these guys are thinking of leaving, can't they keep their big mouths shut to end of the season? Why create uncertianty and doubt when this team is making progress towards another Super Bowl?

I don't think Josh has said anything himself . . . it's just the talking heads speculating.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to anonymis's comment:

yes saban could do it. but he gets all teh money in the world to do it on the college level, which is much easier. if he was will ing to talk about it i totally would talk with him. but i want a top off coordinator too and ideally a top gm.

so that he can coach for less than one season, and then move onto the next offer to coach? If we could get any other coach, why not try to steal wade phillips, Coughlin, LeBeau, the Harbaughs....ect.

Saban is older than Belichick.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to shenanigan's comment:

In response to anonymis's comment:

Saban is older than Belichick.

were nto discussing age, we are diuscussiing if bb leaves, who could we get/want?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

the only one of those that would leave their sit for patriots is philips, and he is just not a good head coach, but a a very good def coordinator

Sections
Shortcuts