Josh McDaniels fired!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mkulacz. Show mkulacz's posts

Re: Josh McDaniels fired!

BB brings him on board, teaches him everything in the kingdom, and isnt man enough to pay back BB with a few solid years of service and a superbowl win.

He gets what he deserves. BB was a coordinator for years. He paid the price. Now McDaniels needs to lick some boots and be humbled.

What a shame, might be one of the better young minds in football. Too bad he spent too much time counting his millions and shopping for a big house.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He destroyed the Broncos personnel. 

Traded away their franchise QB, their big game WR, Hillis, and brought in Maroney and Tebow. He's an idiot!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Interesting.............

Tim Tebow TimTebow Thank you for everything you did for me Coach McDaniels, including drafting me into this great organization. I wish you nothing but the best

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: Josh McDaniels fired!:
    I lost so much respect for McDaniels when he danced around like an a** clown and rubbed in in the Patriots face when they beat the Pats last year. Hey Josh here's a saying to live by  "act as if".I disliked Josh ever since that game!!!
    Posted by rickrand3

Surprised more people don't bring this up, I remember he jumping around, fist pumpin, throwing his hat in the air, etc. What a joke!

Sections
Shortcuts