Josh McDaniels

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Josh McDaniels

Is making me miss Bill O'Brian.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Re: Josh McDaniels

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Is making me miss Bill O'Brian.

funny .... I remembered many fans criticize O'Brian but I agree with you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

McD tries to hard.. O'Brian was too simple... we need middle ground.  I think it's getting there though... players and coaches are getting better as the season goes on.  That's what we need. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

It may also have to do with the personnel on this team right now.  Would we be having this discussion if all hands were in deck and not so many key players on offense were missing?  I keep seeing if Gronk this, Amendola that, dropped passes here and there, missed routes and all sorts of offensive faux pas going on.  So, how is that McD's fault if he calls plays that are expected to work?  Seems a lot do but the passes were dropped etc... 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Wonder if McDaniels would look any better with Gronk, Hernandez, Lloyd, Fells, Vareen, and Woodhead?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

my biggest complaint is his red zone play calling this year. To be fair, Gronk would make a huge difference down there, as would Vereen, but still...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

MCD has issues. Can't think out of the box- red zone. I still miss Charlie Weiss.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

Wonder if McDaniels would look any better with Gronk, Hernandez, Lloyd, Fells, Vareen, and Woodhead?

Oh and that #83 guy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

.............more seats filled on the wagon..............

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I think O Brien and Josh are Comparable they both are average--now Charlie Weiss is another discussion?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Oh and that #83 guy.

That ship has sailed, might as well wonder if McD would look good with Moss, Rice (Jerry), Fitzgerald, Megatron and Marshal.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I like McD, but it's obvious Brady makes him look better than he is. Just take a look at his last two gigs.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from msteven. Show msteven's posts

Doing a good job.  Maybe has a couple of questionable playcalls but overall working well.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastTraveler. Show EastTraveler's posts

MCDANIELS...

Without the needed weapons for Brady the Patriots opponents have only a few points to defend since most of the guess work is gone. With that said however I still cannot understand why McDaniels play calling is so damn predictable...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Mcdaniels is inconsistent. Calls a good game, then a bad one. Calls a good game like yesterday, then a few series where you scratch your head. I thought yesterday's game was well called except for a few drives, especially the one with 3 mins left in the game.3 straight passes where we had time to run and mix it up better. obviously his play calling looks better when it is properly executed. Drops and int's are poor execution. 

Sections
Shortcuts