Josh McD!p$#!t

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Josh McD!p$#!t

What the heck happened to this guy? Did the thin air in Denver give him brain damage?

1st and goal with a 3 point lead and he calls a quick snap? He could've ran the clock down to 2:35 or 2:40 and instead they hike it with 3:10 left. Then they pass on seond down which was incomplete. Why don't they just ask the refs if they can give all their timeouts to the Bills?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Josh McD!p$#!t

They DID ask, but the refs wouldnt do it. Quick snapping was the next best thing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

he needs to watch the seattle game every week.  his crap is well crap

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

well, the offense did put some points up during most of the game, but the play calling towards the end of the game was strange...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

They DID ask, but the refs wouldnt do it. Quick snapping was the next best thing.

Lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

Why does this guy get the credit he gets? Honestly................

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to BubbaInHawaii's comment:

well, the offense did put some points up during most of the game, but the play calling towards the end of the game was strange...

No doubt the O did well and scored a lot but that clock management at the end had me flippin out

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:

What the heck happened to this guy? Did the thin air in Denver give him brain damage?

1st and goal with a 3 point lead and he calls a quick snap? He could've ran the clock down to 2:35 or 2:40 and instead they hike it with 3:10 left. Then they pass on seond down which was incomplete. Why don't they just ask the refs if they can give all their timeouts to the Bills?

what you ALSO dare to call josh out for being what he is.

because we score a ton with the most lethal wepons in the league, means josh is a genius...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

We scored plenty of points. Welker 2 dropped passes that were key and costly. Brandon Loyd 2 drops and Deion Branch with a big drop. I want to know what happened to our recievers in the off season but this season drops seem to be contagious. I have no problems with Josh. We're the #1 Offense in the NFL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to jozee76's comment:

Why does this guy get the credit he gets? Honestly................

+1

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

No doubt the O did well and scored a lot but that clock management at the end had me flippin out

but it made the game so much more interesting.......lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

McD is a dope.

And Ridley's motion penalty was  S T U P I D!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Rerun85's comment:

We scored plenty of points. Welker 2 dropped passes that were key and costly. Brandon Loyd 2 drops and Deion Branch with a big drop. I want to know what happened to our recievers in the off season but this season drops seem to be contagious. I have no problems with Josh. We're the #1 Offense in the NFL

thats what most dont relaize, its not just becasue of josh.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Lloyd has had problems with the oopsies for the past two games....and Branch actually has been invisible (not invincible) for the past year and a half...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:

thats what most dont relaize, its not just becasue of josh.

Drops have been a big problem for the Pats this year. Easy passes too. If players are executing properly I have no problem blaming the Offensive coordinator but these guys have to start holding on to balls.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Lloyd has had problems with the oopsies for the past two games....and Branch actually has been invisible (not invincible) for the past year and a half...

It's my second biggest complaint with the team this year. I don't remember Welker ever dropping a pass(Although I'm sure he has ) Before the Superbowl when he dropped that big one... Now between Welker and Loyd we're good for 4 drops every other game. I'm still optomistic but we would have no complaints at all and score another 7 points a game if we polished up this small piece of our game.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

but it made the game so much more interesting.......lol

lol thats true, Thanks Josh!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

It's my second biggest complaint with the team this year. I don't remember Welker ever dropping a pass(Although I'm sure he has ) Before the Superbowl when he dropped that big one... Now between Welker and Loyd we're good for 4 drops every other game. I'm still optomistic but we would have no complaints at all and score another 7 points a game if we polished up this small piece of our game.

or....if the defense can ever get off the field in a timely manner or do better on 3rd downs...I could tolerate the few drops by our offense....lol :)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

McD is a dope.

And Ridley's motion penalty was  S T U P I D!

So was Brady's SALLY throw to wide open Woodhead to win it.  Gee, do you think Brady will ever run forward again, or does he always have to throw?  They could drop 11 guys into coverage and he'd still think he has to throw.

That was plenty enough of a run game in this one to pull away and Brady wasn't sharp in the 4th again.

Stops, 4 fumbles created, 3 recovered and still not enough against an awful D with back ups on the field all over.

Dude Woodhead ran out of bounds on that play, Brady was smart enough to know that if he threw it into his direction it's not a completion. There is no way that Brady could of run for a first down on that play, none. It would of been stupid for him to run there. Brady has had some sub par games in his career, today wasn't one of them. How would you like to have Fitzpatrick? He plays against a highschool defense today and throws that pick at the end? My God, how poor was that? He throws it to a guy that is just standing still in the endzone...to the wrong team!! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

McDaniels should count his lucky stars that Brady is bailing out his career twice now. How overrated is this guy? He's done nothing in this league as a head coach or coordinator away from here. He thinks he's Mike Martz.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Good ole Rusty.  Somehow tries to spin 31 points given up as a good performance on D when the O didn't turn the ball over and went 3 and out once.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts