Joshua Cribbs?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Joshua Cribbs?

Thinks he won't resign with the Browns. 

Like to see him as a Patriot?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Re: Joshua Cribbs?

He's not a free agent. He has 3 years on his contract. Would have to get him via trade. Not likely with Mangina there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

We need Cribbs, no one talks about special teams but the Patriots are AWFUL on ST and our punter is one of the worst in the NFL.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

...I almost started a post on thissubject earlier.  I think he'd be an asset on this team, but the only way to gethim in New England is through a trade.....who would we give up?  And......now with it being pretty certain that Mangini's there for another year, as was stated before, not likely.

A fun prospect to think about though.....especially if he developed more as a receiver!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Mangini would trade him to the Dolphins, Bills, or especially the Jets for cents on the dollar.

FORTUNATELY Holmgren is in charge there now

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Cleveland has pieces to be a decent team. One of those reasons is Cribbs. One way or another, they're going to keep him there. If Holgram steps in and GIVES UP Cribbs, trust me, it won't be good for P.R.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Would love to somehow get Cribbs.  He played QB at Kent State just like Edelman. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

like brady said about edelman the other day.he said he couldnt hit the broad side of a barn as a QB after edelman was telling brady he threw for 2000 yrds once.so nothing special about a QB/wr.for the pats wont be a wild cat team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Trade?...How about AD and a late round 2010 pick for Cribbs?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

It all a question of how much he is worth in draft picks for the pats to trade for him.  What would BB give up  to get him vs waht he is worth. Doubt we make a play for him.

Do you guys think he is worth a 1st and a 3rd? I doubt they trade for anything less.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

"like brady said about edelman the other day.he said he couldnt hit the broad side of a barn as a QB after edelman was telling brady he threw for 2000 yrds once.so nothing special about a QB/wr.for the pats wont be a wild cat team."

I wasn't trying to say the Pats should pick him up because he played QB, I just thought it was interesting that 2 recent Kent State QB's are making their mark in the NFL at other positions.  Shows they're pretty good athletes!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

I'm forced to watch the Browns every week ( condolences or flowers will be appreciated ). Watching Cribbs made it bearable. The Browns will have a boatload of draft choices next year. However, I don't know why they would consider trading him and I don't know why we would give up the mortgage for him, regardless of his value.

Sections
Shortcuts