JRI - how was your assault with a deadly weapon guy tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

JRI - how was your assault with a deadly weapon guy tonight?

discuss

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: JRI - how was your assault with a deadly weapon guy tonight?

In response to UD6's comment:

discuss

Troll boy, how about we discuss what a slime bag troll you are... that would be more interesting.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

And how you think sexual assaults of 19 year old giirls are just college pranks.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

And how you think sexual assaults of 19 year old giirls are just college pranks.

Hey, keep your daughters away from your favorite defender.  He might pop a cap in their arsseees, right JRI?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

discuss

Troll boy, how about we discuss what a slime bag troll you are... that would be more interesting.

How about it, you selective deuschbag?

Yeah you can call me every name in the book but the one thing you can't call me is a slimy troll who thinks a sexual assault of a 19 year old coed is just a prank.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

discuss

Yeah you can call me every name in the book but the one thing you can't call me is a slimy troll who thinks a sexual assault of a 19 year old coed is just a prank.

I respond in kind JRI - you call names, I do the same.  Its called getting down in the gutter with those who live there (that'd be you). 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Hey, keep your daughters away from your favorite defender.  He might pop a cap in their arsseees, right JRI?

Tough guy on the internet huh... don't ever mention my daughters again.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

discuss

I respond in kind JRI - you call names, I do the same.  Its called getting down in the gutter with those who live there (that'd be you). 

Like I said you can call me anything you want I'm not complaining... what, you have a reading comprehension problem?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Why?  You've used your daughters as your prop for your hatred since day one.  You've ascribed it as the worst thing a person could do.  Frankly, I could think of much much worse. 

Manning was an idiot for what he did, but I wonder.  Do you think he intended sexual assault?  Do you?  If so, explain why? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hey UD6... I posted a few times, never saw an answer from you.  Are you a bigger Colts or Manning fan?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

discuss

Like I said you can call me anything you want I'm not complaining... what, you have a reading comprehension problem?

you kind of did complain, JRI, otherwise you would have said nothing about it.  If you want to discuss, don't continue to be a hypocritical deusch, ok?  quit trying to frame a discussion you don't like.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

UD thinks teebagging is just a college prank because he was on the receiving end of many of 'em and they haven't seemed to bother him in the least. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Why?  You've used your daughters as your prop for your hatred since day one.  You've ascribed it as the worst thing a person could do.  Frankly, I could think of much much worse. 

Manning was an idiot for what he did, but I wonder.  Do you think he intended sexual assault?  Do you?  If so, explain why? 

Intended??? 

"It was the gluteus maximus, the rectum, the testicles and the area in between the testicles. And all that was on my face when I pushed him up. ... To get leverage, I took my head out to push him up and off."

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/colts/2003-11-04-manning-suit_x.htm

Again do not mention my daughters again you P O S.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Hey UD6... I posted a few times, never saw an answer from you.  Are you a bigger Colts or Manning fan?

I like the colts more, but I have spent years here with the majority of this board denigrating Manning for every possible reason (real or not) that they could find.  If I relish his victory today, then to those who've been respectful to Manning's excellence (as I have to Brady's), forgive me, but I am not going to stand down tonight. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

discuss

you kind of did complain, JRI, otherwise you would have said nothing about it.  If you want to discuss, don't continue to be a hypocritical deusch, ok?  quit trying to frame a discussion you don't like.

No i did not complain I said "Yeah you can call me every name in the book"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

I like the colts more, but I have spent years here with the majority of this board denigrating Manning for every possible reason (real or not) that they could find.  If I relish his victory today, then to those who've been respectful to Manning's excellence (as I have to Brady's), forgive me, but I am not going to stand down tonight. 

LMAO... stand down? You started this thread. You want to provoke a puposeful fight then claim the victim. You are the most disingenuous poster here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Intended??? 

"It was the gluteus maximus, the rectum, the testicles and the area in between the testicles. And all that was on my face when I pushed him up. ... To get leverage, I took my head out to push him up and off."

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/colts/2003-11-04-manning-suit_x.htm

Yep.  Intended.  You mention your daughters ALL the time in this regard.  That's why you hate Manning, right?  because of your daughters, right? 

So I ask, again - did Manning intend something sexual with his action?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

LMAO... stand down? You started this thread. You want to provoke a puposeful fight then claim the victim. You are the most disingenuous poster here.

I'm no victim, friend.  You've used your daughters time and again and again and again as your reasoning for your hatred of Manning.  So will you keep them away from your favorite assault wiht a deadly weapon guy if you and they had a chance to meet him?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Yeah, I know you have been here for years blowing Mannings horn, lol, but I never knew if you were a bigger Colts fan or Manning fan.  You think Denver can beat the Seahawks?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Intended??? 

Yep.  Intended.  You mention your daughters ALL the time in this regard.  That's why you hate Manning, right?  because of your daughters, right? 

Hey if you feel it is okay to denigrate women that is something you have to live with. I don't give a flying #$%^%$ what his intentions were the act speaks for itself.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Yeah, I know you have been here for years tooting Mannings horn but I didn't ever know if you were a bigger Colts fan or Manning fan.  You think Denver can beat the Seahawks?

As I said earlier, I am a colts fan, but I don't hate the players that the colts don't resign.  pats fans aren't like that.  I admit, that surprises me.  When a guy that does extraordinary things for your team, how can you hate them when they are no longer with your team - unless they were a idck about leaving and after?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Intended??? 

Hey if you feel it is okay to denigrate women that is something you have to live with. I don't give a flying #$%^%$ what his intentions were the act speaks for itself.

of course you don't, because if he was just trying to be a teenage idck, then it doesn't really support your hatred.  oh well.  You clearly just give second chances to those who fire to kill.  You must be rooting for Hernandez.  Good for you.  Perfect example for your daughters.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

JRI - I apologize.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

wow. this... is.. just.. wow.

Sections
Shortcuts