Julian Edelman Arrested for Assault

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Re: Julian Edelman Arrested for Assault

Isn't tuesday their day off, so many of you think the players aren't allowed to enjoy themselves.. After reading the police report, I think this is a setup. I'm sure word got around about who he was, so he bumped the female and grabed her v a g i n a, she made a horrible face and her "friend" started raising so much hell he got ejected first???  Honestly do anyof you really believe he did that? just bumped into someone and grabbed her-- I don't think so. This whole thing stinks and they are looking for a settlement. The sad thing he got arrested on an accusation that to me is bull s h i t.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

In Response to Re: Julian Edelman Arrested for Assault:
     Someone asked what he was doing out at a nightclub at 1:30 am.  My question is what was this girl doing out at a nightclub at 1:30 am?  Probably hoping to get more than just groped.  When she did and found out it was by a player for the Patriots well,  I'm sure she saw dollar signs.  Just saying.
    Posted by Salcon

She was out with her boyfriend, not looking to have her vajina grabbed by some wanna be football player. As for $$$$, how much does this guy make, league minimum? Just saying.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

In Response to Re: Julian Edelman Arrested for Assault : Yeah, she's a real victim.  Please. Let me spell it out for you.  She wants F*cking MONEY! This is a petty BS thing.  It's not a real crime that could involve prison time like the Michael Vick thing or Roethlishberger.  The only thing that would could come of this is that she demands an apology or money or both. She could of just slapped him and demanded he be removed from the club but no she wants F*cking MONEY! Snap out of it Lunkhead.  She's probably had more C*cks in her than Paris Hilton so spare the victim business.
    Posted by Salcon

Let me spell it out for YOU. Edelman is NOT Tom Brady, or even Ocho, or Welker, or... well, he probably makes league minimum. What do YOU know about this woman who was out trying to have a good time with her boyfriend? She surely wasn't looking for someone to reach up her dress and grab her snapper

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Julian Edelman Arrested for Assault : or even Ocho,

Edelemen has done more than Ocho Pocho since he's been in NE

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RonMan. Show RonMan's posts

1.  A healthy scratch on Sunday
    2.  Partying/Boozing at 1:30 AM on Tuesday.  Charges don't really matter from
        a football perspective, but being hung over at 6 AM on Tuesday does.
    3.  A new roster spot in the making.  Too bad-I hoped that BB would try to 
        develop him at Corner Back.  Seemed like a nice young man.  Sh..t Happens.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

How many of you guys have been drunk and groped some chick at a bar hoping
    she'll put out?

Same as thinking all athletes need to give there entire life to football, that TB should be here the whole year practicing.  

I would bet most of you are either average at your jobs at best, and a huge # of you have more than once had some girl have to push you away for trying to get her aggressively in bed, even if it was just forcing her to kiss you.

It is a joke how many people criticize the same thing they are in there own life.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

Are you kidding me?  The reason he hasn't played is the Pats have what they feel is a better man in the slot, the position Edelman plays very well, and he is even a better open field runner than Welker.

Is there anyone on any Boston team who is at least pretty good, and what gets me most is that everyone around here thinks the Brady of today is better than the young SB winner who had to rebound his team in 3 SBs to win them when there so called great D let the Rams back in the game with a 14-0 or 17-0 lead, they also let Delhomme of the Panthers throw up the ball as if the D was asleep putting up 19 points to 18 for the Pats as Brady had to jack up his play to keep them in the game, something he never does anymore.

You think he is still a god, and that was before 07, no matter how much better a passer he may be, he no longer has that magic that kept the Pats in most games.

How quickly we forget!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Glad to see there's something he can hold onto.  Maybe we should start gluing hair onto footballs and he may become a productive receiver.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In Response to Re: Julian Edelman Arrested for Assault : Let me spell it out for YOU. Edelman is NOT Tom Brady, or even Ocho, or Welker, or... well, he probably makes league minimum. What do YOU know about this woman who was out trying to have a good time with her boyfriend? She surely wasn't looking for someone to reach up her dress and grab her snapper
    Posted by hang3xc

Oh, so it's OK if Tom Terrific did this kind of thing.  And how does she know how much he makes.  She knew he was a professional football player and like everyone else assumes he makes alot.  By the way $350,000 a year is still alot to most people. 
    Again wake the f**k up.  She wants his MONEY!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Glad to see there's something he can hold onto.  Maybe we should start gluing hair onto footballs and he may become a productive receiver.
    Posted by tcal2-

Another gold medal post

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

You know it's funny, two years ago everyone loved this guy.  Alot of people on this board were saying he was gonna be Welker's replacement.  Ofcourse, most of us knew how ridiculous that was but this kid can still play even if he's just returning punts or as a #5 or #6 receiver.  Rather see him out there than Ocho who dosen't even play special teams.
    Now his injury history is another thing.  But then again, the Pats have a history of drafting guys with injury bugs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Posted by tcal2-

He'll never get the chance in this offense.  Look how long they've stuck with Ocho.  Ridley or Vereen?  Forget about them too.  I can't believe that Gronk and Hern were even allowed out on the field last year.  Afterall, they were rooks and can't be trusted. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Posted by tcal2-

Only problem I see with this is that most girls have no hair anymore!! LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CharlestonDude. Show CharlestonDude's posts

This has to be one of the most entertaining threads on this board in a year.

I'm for innocent until proven guilty.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

This has to be one of the most entertaining threads on this board in a year. I'm for innocent until proven guilty.
    Posted by CharlestonDude

Me too!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In Response to Re: Julian Edelman Arrested for Assault : Only problem I see with this is that most girls have no hair anymore!! LOL
    Posted by tanbass

Ain't that the truth!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In Response to Re: Julian Edelman Arrested for Assault : Only problem I see with this is that most girls have no hair anymore!! LOL
    Posted by tanbass

Nice :)

Sections
Shortcuts