Julian Edelman, First Player in history to score on special teams and as position player 2 games in a row.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Julian Edelman, First Player in history to score on special teams and as position player 2 games in a row.

Josh just quit the end arounds. period.

never mind up 5 tds (of course defense is gonna try and killour player)

he better be ok.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Julian Edelman, First Player in history to score on special teams and as position player 2 games in a row.

I just hope he back in 10 days.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Re: Julian Edelman, First Player in history to score on special teams and as position player 2 games in a row.

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah let's hope so, he's been making plays. We need that to offset the Gronk injury some.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

you can say that agian. like i said, if i see another end around i drop josh. too much.

i just hope he never gets another concussion

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

did you see how pissed edelman was going to the locker room. 

he feels like he finally gets his chance to shine amd break the lineup and he may be injured.

with concussion the tests there are many verbal ones. knowing edelman i dont know if i trust that those answers woudl be honest if he did have symptoms between now and next game.

that being said i hope he has no symptoms. i had several and luckily no symptoms. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Actually

ESPN Stats & Info @ESPNStatsInfo

Elias: Julian Edelman: 1st with Offensive TD (Rush/Rec) AND Special teams TD in consecutive weeks since Bob Hayes in 1968

Still impresive, i am so happy for him... good kid !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to auchhhhhhhhhhh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Actually

ESPN Stats & Info @ESPNStatsInfo

Elias: Julian Edelman: 1st with Offensive TD (Rush/Rec) AND Special teams TD in consecutive weeks since Bob Hayes in 1968

Still impresive, i am so happy for him... good kid !

[/QUOTE]

thanks for the corrected stat. 

therefore edelman has to do it for one ore week :)

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

TOO BAD HE'S GOING T MISS 2 games due to another running up the score classless move by bb. y the heck is he running trick plays with julien when up by 35+? no classy dude... think we were trying to set a record for jules.. noone has ever rushed in for a touchdown as well as steams and receiving td, hey lets try that too... now no gronk and julien. it starts to become a game of attrition!

[/QUOTE]

End around is a running play that gets your guy in the open field.  Not a trick play at all.  Edelman took a chance by going head first into contact.  He needs to get lower and protect himself in that situation or just take the play to the sidelines to take what the play gives you.

He'll be fine...  But the problem wasn't the play call.

Sections
Shortcuts