Julian Edelman is the only WR I would keep.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Re: Julian Edelman is the only WR I would keep.

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If Dobson can stay healthy he would be a very good receiver. I feel like Collie, Boyce, Amendola, and Edleman are all cut from the same cloth. They are not real down field receivers. I would try to add another reciever to go down field in addition to what they are already bringing back. Also another TE would could catch and play a little HBack would be nice. 

[/QUOTE]

Boyce is a downfield WR, he's the fastest, strongest and most athletic of the group. I do agree though. Collie, Edelman, Amendola and TJ Moe are all the same type of WRs, but Collie, Amendola and Edelman can't be trusted to stay healthy anyway. Might as well keep them all.

[/QUOTE]

He is a little small for a typical down field threat. He is 5'11" and Dobson is 6'3".

[/QUOTE]

Victor Cruz is only 6'0, Pierre Garcon is 6'0...

Size is useful for jumpballs, but a 6'0 WR is effective enough.

[/QUOTE]

Wait wasn't Reggie Wayne and Mervin Harrison both 6'0 as well. How tall is steve Smith from Carolina or Desean Jackson?

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Whether all these whiners like it or not next year our gtd. WR core will consist of Amendola, Dobson, BOyce and Thompkins. you will probably see Edelman back and maybe a vet WR signing at most.. probably a drafted WR.

there are bigger holes to fiill than WR.

TE depth, OL and DL depth, a new safety.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

[/QUOTE]

Is Logie?

[/QUOTE]
    for the $ he's making? hell nahhhhh

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonhoop74. Show jonhoop74's posts

Yeah cut all the recievers. then use all draft picks to draft all new receivers. Or maybe we can package them and trade for Calvin Johnson. W-TF this is not Madden

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would fully expect the rookies to be better next season. And we need them to as we need their rookie money contracts to pan out as good values.

Amendola will be back next season, he's worthy of a second year. Sometimes a groin injury takes a full year to heal. Now if he's more of the same next year then he's going to then wear the bad deal label.

I love Endelman.....but not enough to pay him top WR $. I think we find another Endelman and put the money to the D.

We need at least 5 starters on D so the draft and FA needs to be a home run this year.

[/QUOTE]

what?

need at least 5 starters on defense?

Nink, Kelly, Armstead, Vince **, Jones-All under contract

Hightower, Mayo, Collins-All under contract

Dennerd, Gregory, McCourty, Harmon, Ryan, Arrington-all under contract

resign Talib. Re negotiate Vince. Draft a DT in one of the first three rounds. Sign Fletcher.

That is a top 10 defense if healthy.

[/QUOTE]

Who is this and what did you do with Rkarp? ...but thank you I have no idea what that dude is talking about.

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

I think RKrap may have flown home with a new sense of perspective after a bird's eye view of Brady missing Edelman wide open, amongst others.

[/QUOTE]

OF course Rusty has never seen an NFL QB OVER THROW a reciever. lol  go head call me a name

Sections
Shortcuts