Julian Edelman Wears Google Glass While Fielding Punts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Julian Edelman Wears Google Glass While Fielding Punts

Awesome video.

http://nesn.com/2013/10/julian-edelman-wears-google-glass-while-fielding-punts-gives-inside-look-into-return-skills-video/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

Re: Julian Edelman Wears Google Glass While Fielding Punts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

Awesome video.

http://nesn.com/2013/10/julian-edelman-wears-google-glass-while-fielding-punts-gives-inside-look-into-return-skills-video/

Hiya Bustchise...how's the Jet family of Trolls on BDC...say hello to Uncle Rico for me...has he gotten the ankle bracelet off yet, and can he leave the house ? Does he still have to stay away from kids? Have the police told the neighbors he's living in your house yet? Must be tough, huh?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

if they can only find a way to put them in helmets for games. That would be fun to watch

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

if they can only find a way to put them in helmets for games. That would be fun to watch

That would be very cool.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

That would be very cool.

Hiya Bustchise...how's the Jet family of Trolls on BDC...say hello to Uncle Rico for me...has he gotten the ankle bracelet off yet, and can he leave the house ? Does he still have to stay away from kids? Have the police told the neighbors he's living in your house yet? Must be tough, huh?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Look at Harvey's bodygaurd following me around.  The jets trolls really have done a number on Harvey and his smellybear pal.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

Look at Harvey's bodygaurd following me around.  The jets trolls really have done a number on Harvey and his smellybear pal.

lmao....spoken by one of the jets trolls...he finally admits it..BWAHAHA!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to bigsmellybear's comment:

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

MELTDOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Yes, you are having a meltdown!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

Yes, you are having a meltdown!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

^^^^

Look at harvey's mom, smelly bear, following me around thinking I am a Jets troll.

Sections
Shortcuts