Julio Jones Out For Year

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Julio Jones Out For Year

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Well, considering how many teams did not know there is a flat cap and did not draft as well as us, where BB can pounce with a trade like, ahem, TOny Gonzalez, I'd say yes.

We're really flippin' smart with how the team is managed.

LOL!

Is there anything anywhere that wasn't written by you that suggest the Pats may be looking to trade for Tony Gonzalez?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Well, considering how many teams did not know there is a flat cap and did not draft as well as us, where BB can pounce with a trade like, ahem, TOny Gonzalez, I'd say yes.

We're really flippin' smart with how the team is managed.

LOL!

Is there anything anywhere that wasn't written by you that suggest the Pats may be looking to trade for Tony Gonzalez?

He's already posted it 10 times. This is one of those things that he'll just keep repeating until other rubes join in. Queenie, why hasn't Gronk been back since week 2 like you said?

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

We could use another interiro red zone target with Hernandez in jail.

1. BB is friends with Dimitrioff. Groomed him. A protege. How do you think BB weened Talib away from Shiano? Or Blount, for that matter?  lol

2. This incident with Jones was just announced 60 minutes ago, so I doubt a sportswriter whipped up a piece in that time, Handy.

3. BB loves Tony G. Well documented.

Bludgeoned.

Okay, so the answer to my question is:  No.  No one outside of you has even mentioned the idea of the Pats trading for Gonzalez.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

really?

2010  ATL=13-3. NEP=14-2

2011  ATL=10-6. NEP=13-3

2012  ATL=13-3. NEP=12-4

BUt, what did they accomplish?  How are they built now? Are they built for the long term lik us?

They're 1-4, we're 4-1.

"Really" RKrap.

Oh yeah, we also, you know kinda went to a SB in 2011 and they haven't been to one. The concept here is about where you are in the teambuild. If you jump it and don't do your homework, like when contracts come off the books at once and how your drafts were (Look at who left Atlanta in the last two offseasons in the flat cap)....

Owned.

I warned and warned and warned and you thought you had a better handle on these concepts.  You, Mt Hurl, all of your ilk.

You literally have no idea who ingenius this teambuild was by BB from 2010-2012. Imagine if Brady and Welker did not meltdown in SB 46?!!

We're talking a possible 2nd dynasty here.

The way BB leverages himself as a GM up against the league is absolute genius.

Your obsession of Brady and Welker "meltdown" is crazy.  There were a lot of mistakes in that game by many players, putting the loss on two players like that is ridiculous.  How did the defense do at the end of the game?  Most people consider it a team loss and they are right.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I love watching Bustchise sign in and out at such a feverish pace all jealous and panicky about the possibilty of such an affordable Gonzalez wanting to come here to win a ring with BB and Dimtrioff good friends.

Hey, Busty, did you watch A Football Life: Cleveland '95?

LMAO!

Dimitrioff owes most of his career to BB as does Ozzie, which is what he said.

Too bad they ain't BB as a GM, though, huh?

Is there anything that has suggested that Gonzalez wants to play for New England?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

And it is crazy to even think the Patriots would trade for Tony Gonzalez.  No way he plays his entire career with the Falcons and then jumps ship to the Patriots mid season for his final season.  And to think Bill Belichcik would even consider it is cracking me up.  If he isn't going to spring for a good WR what makes you think he would go after a TE?  I don't get this Harvey guy.  Does he or doesn't he know about this game?  I am saying NO!

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Gonzo to the PAts does seem possible now as long as they continue to look like a contender this week by besting NO.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Actually, somone called up Gresh/ZO and suggested it within about 15 minutes of this thread and Gresh laughed the caller off.

So you're wrong.

It will be clearly speculated about through the trade deadline if Atlanta loses in the next 2 weeks.

Nice try at a rebuttal. Basically, there'd need to be a column about it within 60 minutes for me to give you what you asked for, you despicable, arrogant turd of a human.

You lost, again. You just hate it when I am many steps ahead of you. That's the common them with the people who stalk me here;  hate it when I am right!

Some dope called into the radio station and suggested it and your radio God Gresh laughed at him, but you'll use it as a reference anyway.

That pretty much says it all.

Thanks.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

really?

2010  ATL=13-3. NEP=14-2

2011  ATL=10-6. NEP=13-3

2012  ATL=13-3. NEP=12-4

BUt, what did they accomplish?  How are they built now? Are they built for the long term lik us?

They're 1-4, we're 4-1.

"Really" RKrap.

Oh yeah, we also, you know kinda went to a SB in 2011 and they haven't been to one. The concept here is about where you are in the teambuild. If you jump it and don't do your homework, like when contracts come off the books at once and how your drafts were (Look at who left Atlanta in the last two offseasons in the flat cap)....

Owned.

I warned and warned and warned and you thought you had a better handle on these concepts.  You, Mt Hurl, all of your ilk.

You literally have no idea who ingenius this teambuild was by BB from 2010-2012. Imagine if Brady and Welker did not meltdown in SB 46?!!

We're talking a possible 2nd dynasty here.

The way BB leverages himself as a GM up against the league is absolute genius.

Bawahaha! Imagine if Brady and Welker didn't meltdown in  super bowl 46? If we don't have Brady and Welker we don't make the super bowl, and if we had won that super bowl Brady would of won the MVP...hands down..no contest. And I'll tell you what, if didn't have a bunch of frauds running around out there pretending they were a NFL defense we would of won that thing..and others, but that's ok, the half a decade long defensive rebuilding project is now complete (minus Wilfork and an offense). I guess it isn't cool to take 5 years and 50 draft picks to rebuild a single unit? Well in rusty land it is.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

People Forget Gonzo started with the Cheifs? he has played more years there than with Atlanta

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

tears!

1. muskyhunter2542 says:Oct 8, 2013 1:28 PM

If I were Tony Gonzalez I would ask for a trade to a contender.
      Maybe Atlanta could get a 4 or a 5 out of it.

do it out of respect for Tony Gonzalez.

43   11  

Oh my word.

Your references are commenters on a blog site.

I should start writing this stuff down.  NBC needs a new tragic comedy.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Tears!!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/08/falcons-fear-julio-jones-lost-for-season/

papichulo55 says:Oct 8, 2013 1:26 PM

Best wishes to Julio for a complete recovery. Now, The League should find a way to get Gonzalez to the Patriots. Give Tony one last shot at a Ring, and give Gronk more time to get well.

9   62

That's 9 thumbs up and 62 thumbs down, by the way.

Tears!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

osiris33 says: Oct 8, 2013 1:29 PM

Maybe they can trade Tony Gonzalez to the Seahawks so he has a chance to win something.

uwsptke says: Oct 8, 2013 1:29 PM

Might be time to trade Tony Gonzalez back to KC.

cowboysnation34 says: Oct 8, 2013 1:39 PM

I’d like to see the Falcons trade Gonzalez to a true contender now. That guy is a special player and even better person it seems. Would really like to see him go out with a ring. Maybe to Seattle or Denver

Uncle D says: Oct 8, 2013 1:39 PM

Trade Gonzales back to Chiefs for final season run!

jaltreality says: Oct 8, 2013 2:10 PM

I agree with everyone else: though unlikely, it’d be great if Gonzalez was traded to someone else like the Chiefs. That way, he could retire a Chief and get one last shot at a Superbowl.

mrlaloosh says: Oct 8, 2013 3:51 PM They should trade Tony Gonzales to the Saints.

---

But, you know, these are good references to back up an absurd idea.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

YOU SAID:

" No one outside of you has even mentioned the idea of the Pats trading for Gonzalez."

EXPOSED

You are 100% correct.  I should have been more specific and excluded random people leaving messages on a blog post or calling into radio stations.

I'm so exposed.  I'm such a fraud and a troll and a moron.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

osiris33 says: Oct 8, 2013 1:29 PM

Maybe they can trade Tony Gonzalez to the Seahawks so he has a chance to win something.

uwsptke says: Oct 8, 2013 1:29 PM

Might be time to trade Tony Gonzalez back to KC.

cowboysnation34 says: Oct 8, 2013 1:39 PM

I’d like to see the Falcons trade Gonzalez to a true contender now. That guy is a special player and even better person it seems. Would really like to see him go out with a ring. Maybe to Seattle or Denver

Uncle D says: Oct 8, 2013 1:39 PM

Trade Gonzales back to Chiefs for final season run!

jaltreality says: Oct 8, 2013 2:10 PM

I agree with everyone else: though unlikely, it’d be great if Gonzalez was traded to someone else like the Chiefs. That way, he could retire a Chief and get one last shot at a Superbowl.

mrlaloosh says: Oct 8, 2013 3:51 PM They should trade Tony Gonzales to the Saints.

---

But, you know, these are good references to back up an absurd idea.

AND BendMeOverBill Rusty is in the minds of every single person that votes up or down in a blog....."Tears"   Just like yesterday he claimed he could see Brady's eyes as he went thru each pass play in the Bengal game. He has AMAZING powers, doesn't he???

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Sorry, Bustchise. The dwarf rejected 16 million guaranteed a few months earlier and Brady makes 17 million. Each is our best players on offense.

Owned and bludgeoned.

I'm not Bustchise!  And Every time you refer to me as him it shows how badly he has Owned and bludgeoned you. 

Sections
Shortcuts