Julio Jones Out For Year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Re: Julio Jones Out For Year

The Patriots are going to  trade for Tony Gonzalez

funniest thing I have heard this season.

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

People Forget Gonzo started with the Cheifs? he has played more years there than with Atlanta

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

Right, but BB and Dimitrioff are friends.  And, where you would rather go?  KC in that division with Denver OR BB/Brady and a divison winner for a SB run?

You could be completely right where he only wants to go back to KC, but put yourself in his shoes.

He came back this year, not for more money but because they covinced him they'd improve the team for a SB appearance.

All Dimitrioff has to do is ask him, suggest the Pats and call BB.

Dimitrioff would be more likely to do a deal from his perspective with BB over the new KC GM whom he probably doesn't know well.

actually I was just pointed that out to Rico who said he started with the Falcons. Gosh, you reply to every post.....Not everyone is out to get you buddy

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You reference Gresh as if his is the word of the Lord.

A caller mentions Gonzalez to the Pats and Gresh laughs at him.

That's that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

JayGlazer
    @JayGlazer

I've seen a lot of tweets w rumors that Falcons should trade Tony Gonzalez, just got off the phone w him he absolutely does NOT want that. Wants to finish up in ATL

---

Okay.

That really ends that.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I disagree with Gresh.  Gresh in fact said it was "not like a fantasy league where you call your buddy".

The fact is, Atlanta let Tony G down. He was retiring and they forced him back with a pretty healthy contract.  

Okay, so the fact that you keep referencing that the Pats GM and the Falcons GM are friends is irrelevant...according to Gresh.

No one forced anyone.  They offered him a deal.  He took it.

Let the backpedal begin!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Rusty: I disagree with Gresh...

BUT, yesterday I made a thread referencing him because he had mean things to say about Brady so he had merit. .Now...not so much...

Story of rustys lives.(i mean he has to have help) When a journalists disses BB, they have no merit. When they diss Brady, they are the best source alive... Duly noted.

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I disagree with Gresh.  Why can't my take on the topic be different than his or anyone's

Are you this stupid to not understand by far and away the best sports talk segment in the this town, especially for Pats talk, for REAL fans, is this Gresh/ZO show because they played the game and know what they are talking about?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I will say this:

I had this run game thing nailed in 2011.  They were never talking about it at all. Now it's a weekly focus because Brady has new weapons, so it stands out more than it did before.

I saw it as a flaw in 2011.   So, I was way ahead of anyone on this. I did all the research, saw the patterns and knew it all along.

They went to the Superbowl and lost by four points.  Exactly what run game thing did you see, and how did it hurt them?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I disagree with Gresh.  Why can't my take on the topic be different than his or anyone's?

I stand on my own two feet with my analysis.  

But when you agree with Gresh (See:  Brady was moping - Andy Gresh), his word is the gospel.  After all, at least he played the game, right?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In response to RushThePillPopper's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

osiris33 says: Oct 8, 2013 1:29 PM

Maybe they can trade Tony Gonzalez to the Seahawks so he has a chance to win something.

uwsptke says: Oct 8, 2013 1:29 PM

Might be time to trade Tony Gonzalez back to KC.

cowboysnation34 says: Oct 8, 2013 1:39 PM

I’d like to see the Falcons trade Gonzalez to a true contender now. That guy is a special player and even better person it seems. Would really like to see him go out with a ring. Maybe to Seattle or Denver

Uncle D says: Oct 8, 2013 1:39 PM

Trade Gonzales back to Chiefs for final season run!

jaltreality says: Oct 8, 2013 2:10 PM

I agree with everyone else: though unlikely, it’d be great if Gonzalez was traded to someone else like the Chiefs. That way, he could retire a Chief and get one last shot at a Superbowl.

mrlaloosh says: Oct 8, 2013 3:51 PM They should trade Tony Gonzales to the Saints.

---

But, you know, these are good references to back up an absurd idea.

AND BendMeOverBill Rusty is in the minds of every single person that votes up or down in a blog....."Tears"   Just like yesterday he claimed he could see Brady's eyes as he went thru each pass play in the Bengal game. He has AMAZING powers, doesn't he???

[/QUOTE]

Sounds great, Bustchise. Sign in and out again. Go whack off to your dreamy Brady posters.

[/QUOTE]

You fool. I am not Bustchise either..... Geez you are stupid......"tears"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

We never lost in 2010 and 2011 when an in-between the tackles style lead runner (Mostly BJGE) against a good or great D.

It's true.

I noticed it in 2010 when BB started 4 rookies on D, BJGE never fumbled, BB dealt Moss, Brady was under Center more and BJGE ran for a 1000 yards.

Every time we over-used Woodhead, went finesse, lost our base run game as a result and over-targeted Welker vs a good or great D, we'd lose.

It sealed the deal in the postseason that year.  Yep.

I thought for sure it would never happen again and Week 3 hit in Buffalo in 2011 where Brady threw 4 INTs, one a pick 6 nd lost the game for us.

It's when I started the Elepahant in the Room thread and when I started getting banned.  The BBWs came out and refused to see it.

At halftime in the 2011 AFC Title game, BJGE had 8 carries for 50 yards, Perfect. Right on schedule. THen he was mysteriously benched for Woodhead.

Brady had 0 TDs and 2 INTs on the day. Thank god for Sterling Moore and Billy Cundiff huh?

Yet, despite your brilliant observation, they made it to the Superbowl in 2011.

Who benched Green-Ellis?  You can't blame that on Brady.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

It''s not gospel, idiot. It shows others see what I see. I said Brady's moping, head down, etc, in one of the threads.

The start of the Gresh thread was to prove I am the only human on earth who sees this stuff.

You BBWs see what you want to see with Brady. Bunch of scary Polllyanna's with him.

We need no extra proof of that.  Your words are enough.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I think it was O'Brien and Brady both thinking they could score more points faster in a close game with Woodhead and shotgun spreads.

Yeah, Brady took part in benching the running back.

Your delusion knows no bounds.

If it was such a bad idea, why didn't the head coach stop it from happening?  The GOAT Coach should have been able to over rule the QB benching a runn....

Oh man, I can't even type it without laughing so hard I miss letters.

You're nuts, man.  Really 100% off your rocker.  Instead of trying to talk logically with you about any of this, I'm going with "soft minded poster" responses instead.

People in your family get offended when someone calls something "retarded". 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

osiris33 says: Oct 8, 2013 1:29 PM

Maybe they can trade Tony Gonzalez to the Seahawks so he has a chance to win something.

uwsptke says: Oct 8, 2013 1:29 PM

Might be time to trade Tony Gonzalez back to KC.

cowboysnation34 says: Oct 8, 2013 1:39 PM

I’d like to see the Falcons trade Gonzalez to a true contender now. That guy is a special player and even better person it seems. Would really like to see him go out with a ring. Maybe to Seattle or Denver

Uncle D says: Oct 8, 2013 1:39 PM

Trade Gonzales back to Chiefs for final season run!

jaltreality says: Oct 8, 2013 2:10 PM

I agree with everyone else: though unlikely, it’d be great if Gonzalez was traded to someone else like the Chiefs. That way, he could retire a Chief and get one last shot at a Superbowl.

mrlaloosh says: Oct 8, 2013 3:51 PM They should trade Tony Gonzales to the Saints.

---

But, you know, these are good references to back up an absurd idea.

AND BendMeOverBill Rusty is in the minds of every single person that votes up or down in a blog....."Tears"   Just like yesterday he claimed he could see Brady's eyes as he went thru each pass play in the Bengal game. He has AMAZING powers, doesn't he???

[/QUOTE]

Sounds great, Bustchise. Sign in and out again. Go whack off to your dreamy Brady posters.

[/QUOTE]

You fool. I am not Bustchise either..... Geez you are stupid......"tears"

[/QUOTE]

Probably not. You sure act like him, though. NY Loser fan. lmao

[/QUOTE]

Probably??? Yes or no Harvey handy?? If no, you were WRONG..... Oh the horror!!  what a disappointment...the bb "handy man" was wrong????? It's not like you are ever right but are you going to admit your mistake??

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

A Falcons source tells the National Football Post's Jason Cole that Julio Jones (foot) "broke the screw that was put in his foot in his 2011 surgery."

We're not doctors, but it can't be good news that Jones' injury is (reportedly) related to the foot operation that clouded his pre-draft status in 2011. It would complicate any further surgery, and have the makings of a chronic issue. Jones is receiving a second opinion on Wednesday, where hopefully we'll learn more. Nothing will be for certain until/if Jones lands on injured reserve, but things are not looking good.

I feel so bad for this guy.  What a great talent..... 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

We never lost in 2010 and 2011 when an in-between the tackles style lead runner (Mostly BJGE) against a good or great D.

It's true.

I noticed it in 2010 when BB started 4 rookies on D, BJGE never fumbled, BB dealt Moss, Brady was under Center more and BJGE ran for a 1000 yards.

Every time we over-used Woodhead, went finesse, lost our base run game as a result and over-targeted Welker vs a good or great D, we'd lose.

It sealed the deal in the postseason that year.  Yep.

I thought for sure it would never happen again and Week 3 hit in Buffalo in 2011 where Brady threw 4 INTs, one a pick 6 nd lost the game for us.

It's when I started the Elepahant in the Room thread and when I started getting banned.  The BBWs came out and refused to see it.

At halftime in the 2011 AFC Title game, BJGE had 8 carries for 50 yards, Perfect. Right on schedule. THen he was mysteriously benched for Woodhead.

Brady had 0 TDs and 2 INTs on the day. Thank god for Sterling Moore and Billy Cundiff huh?

Yet, despite your brilliant observation, they made it to the Superbowl in 2011.

Who benched Green-Ellis?  You can't blame that on Brady.

[/QUOTE]

I think it was O'Brien and Brady both thinking they could score more points faster in a close game with Woodhead and shotgun spreads.

Brady threw another INT and Woodhead/Welkie did little all half.

Yes, they made it, had a great drive  out of half with BJGE on the field and then ignored him the rest of the game JUST LIKE WE DID with Blount and or Bolden on Sunday in another close game.

Get it?

There's a pattern here. 

"I prefer the shotgun." - Tom Brady

The shotgun element was not a factor on Sunday, little tool, but the ignoring of our run game, preferably with our best in between tackles runner (Bolde), DID.

Cincy is good D. LOSS

18 total runs, 38 passes and 42 total dropbacks.

That's more than a 2:1 ratio, dribblebib.  Imbalance. And there was a monsoon with Brady not even throwing well earlier in the game. Bottom line is, commitment to the run and playaction HELP BRADY.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Brady is now benching players and bb is letting him. Who runs this team anyway?

this thread ranks up there with your alex smith for Brady trade.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

BB did a good job.  Great player but Dmitiroff made the mistake of thinking that team was fully built in 2011. It wasn't.   Falcons fans have to be sick. Poor Tony Gonzalez.

THose Lisfrancs can be tough. Holmes has one now at 10 mil per for the Jets and done in NY.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6475/julio-jones

Great player, who could not play last night with Roddy White, where the Jets are pretending they are "#1 ranked" on D giving up 28 points when Atlanta is without White and Jones.

bawhha

Cannot be made up. It just can't.

This is like bragging about giving up 28 points to Buffalo or something.

We could probably add Tony Gonzalez to our mix here at the deadline, if he wants it, for 1.75 million and a late rd pick.

Thoughts?

AARON HERNANDEZ OUT FOR LIFE

HOW'S THAT DANNY FOR WES THING WORKING OUT RUSS?

Smile

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

BB did a good job.  Great player but Dmitiroff made the mistake of thinking that team was fully built in 2011. It wasn't.   Falcons fans have to be sick. Poor Tony Gonzalez.

THose Lisfrancs can be tough. Holmes has one now at 10 mil per for the Jets and done in NY.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6475/julio-jones

Great player, who could not play last night with Roddy White, where the Jets are pretending they are "#1 ranked" on D giving up 28 points when Atlanta is without White and Jones.

bawhha

Cannot be made up. It just can't.

This is like bragging about giving up 28 points to Buffalo or something.

We could probably add Tony Gonzalez to our mix here at the deadline, if he wants it, for 1.75 million and a late rd pick.

Thoughts?

AARON HERNANDEZ OUT FOR LIFE

HOW'S THAT DANNY FOR WES THING WORKING OUT RUSS?

Smile

GREAT! No more dropped balls or chokes in January or February.

I hope Welkie enjoys arguably thr worst D in the NFL (next to yours of course) and his QB who is 3-9 outdoors, career in the postseason.

I am loving Edelman playing the Welkie role for us at 5 million less, as well as the all time leader in punt return average IN NFL HISTORY. Plus, he can play some DB, practice team Read Option QB, too. I am loving it overall.

Pats fans always knew Brady and the system made Welker.  With Gronk back this week and Amendola now back, everyone is loving it, unless they are gay and are a BBW.

Hey, didn't Edelman stop in to visit the Giants, but they were in such a cap hell with Eli's new deal and Cruz holding out, they couldn't improve their team?

What a shame.

yeah they didn't sign edelman b/c of the cap  Undecided

honestly is Danny IR  gonna give you 10 games? 8? 50 catches?

bad move

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

So PAts fans, I just checked Atlanta's schedule for a 1-6 record possibility at the deadline for the depressed Tony G:

home vs TB (should be a win, but TB might be refreshed with Freeman gone)

@ Arizona (playing reasonably well. They just throttled Carolina)

Something to watch.

We could be adding Armstead and Tony G before Vereen returns.

Thanks BB!

[/QUOTE]

Thanks BB!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

White had a hamstring pull and was yanked. Jones was also limited. Yes, they weren't their normal selves.  

Yes.

Your jealousy is delicious, though, Uncle Rico. I can tell with your immediate response to your jealous Uncle Rico post above that it's you Bustchise.

You are not fooling anyone.

Deep down, the scenario I present above is not only possible, but entirely doable if BB and Gonzalez want it.

Yep.

Think Jarome Iginla picking the Penguins last year.  Whoops!  Anyone see Nary A Clue? 

abwahhhah

awabbahahhah!

[/QUOTE]

I'm right here.  Gonzalez is right...in Atlanta.

All of this stupidity and bile you spewed has brougth forth just another reason you're a total joke.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Thanks BB!

Why do you post here?  You seem to spend very little time providing any real content and your constant tweaking of Rusty just makes the forum even harder to read.  Surely you don't act like this on the Bruins board.

Sections
Shortcuts