Julio Jones Out For Year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Julio Jones Out For Year

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Also, Seattle and Denver have little to no cap space.  1.75 million isn't a lot, but Seattle is in the NFC. No way Dimitrioff trades him in conference if he can avoid it.

Also, doubtful Gonzo would pick Denver to avoid sticking it to KC and their fans.

It's KC or NE.

[/QUOTE]

Or not traded at all.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

It takes a very special type of stupid to start a thread about a injured player and turn it into a Bill Belichick is a genius thread. It's beyond embarrassing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

This news just in...mallett traded for a first round pick, tony g acquired for a 6th. Lying in the weeds folks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why do you post here?  You seem to spend very little time providing any real content and your constant tweaking of Rusty just makes the forum even harder to read.  Surely you don't act like this on the Bruins board.

[/QUOTE]

I spend 99% of my time here reading what people have to say.  There really are some great football minds that post often. 

I post to agree, to chat with fellow Pats fans and to bust on Rusty for being such a goon.  Unlike some, I don't post just for the sake of seeing my name or garnering responses from the masses.

I do appreciate your point of view more often than not.

Sections
Shortcuts