Julius Jones?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

Re: Julius Jones?

Yeah, lets pick up Larry Johnson and Willie Parker too.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Julius Jones?:
    [QUOTE]I know he got released and people will assume he is done, but maybe they just like M.Lynch better.  He has always been a servicable guy, and unless Im missing something, he is better than any back on our roster.  The only gripe I have with the trade is if you knew this was a possibility and had a plan to go back to ball control offense, how could you stand pat w/ Freddy, Sammy, n  Benny?  Freddy is Done, Sammy has went from a north south runner to a east west runner, and is really just a blocker now, IMO.  Danny Woodhead is a nice complimentary player but after him and BJGE, what do we really have??  If you gonna pound the rock, you need more stones.  I like Benny and he gets his 3 yards and all, but w/out Randy you gonna need a real ground game, and its not hard to obtain.  I just cant see them coming out the by week and rolling out Benny and Danny as the only 2 real RB's...Little Danny may get crushed by Ray-Ray! If the Pats dont pick up some sort of RB, IMO that will be throwing the towel..The trade was necessary, but whats their excuse for not getting a good back?
    Posted by patsfan76[/QUOTE]

BJGE rushed for almost 5 yards per carry last week not 2 or 3. Running is as much about blocking as the back's ability and if the hole is there he doesn't seem to have a problem finding it and accelerating through it. That's something Marohney never did with any consistancy.

As for Danny getting 'crushed'....Certainly Faulk was so much bigger you were never worried about him being 'crushed'. Try to remember that 1st you have to catch him before you crush him. 2nd Welker isn't all that much bigger is he?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

In Response to Re: Julius Jones?:
    [QUOTE]Dont be fooled by the nice people listing him at 5'9". Dude is lucky to be 5'6" and he looks like a middle schooler.  Not hating on him, but just stating what it is. Benny averaged 4.8, yes, but Miami's run "D" hasnt been the best.  My point was not to belittle Benny, but to point out nobody is behind him.  Do you think Benny is made of steel and cant get hurt?  One snap away from Sammy being the starter and I think Sammy is done, imo...Dont like the way he is running right now, and then Danny would be your starter??
    Posted by patsfan76[/QUOTE]

Fragile Fred should be back soon......

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

N O P E.....

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

LAW FIRM

Moving on.... D-Lineman?