Julius Peppers discussion..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Re: Julius Peppers discussion..

I read somewhere that he would be in the mold of Willie McGinnest a guy who depending on situation would move from DE to OLB. I could see that working but also I agree he isn't going to get monster money from the Pats... if thats the case they should draft a young stud.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

He would never be willing to play here for what we would be willing to pay him, and we would never be willing to pay him anything even approaching 10 Million a year.  We don't exactly have a track record of shopping in the more expensive stores, but we have a very steady bargain basement shopping track record.  While that approach may not work like it used to, I don't see it changing anytime soon. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bfletch56. Show bfletch56's posts

The Pats need to make this happen. Take care of Brady. Take care of Wilfork. Add another receiver to an already strong unit once Welker returns. This team needs playmakers. The young guys will have another season under their belt, but they need guys NOW that can make a play that could make or break a game on defense! They are not far off from where they need to be.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

Julius Peppers=A.D=Rosie Colvin=Hell no!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

The Pats need to change their philosophy on both sides of the ball. This includes:

- rebuilding the running game
    - simplifing the D (get rid of the 2-gap read-and-react 3-4)
    - going with the young players

What they don't need is a pricey (and dubious) quick fix.

Yes, the Seymour deal is looking ever BETTER now for this reason. Anyone who believes otherwise is just be arugmentive w/o purpose.

Sections
Shortcuts