Julius Peppers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Julius Peppers

Does anyone still think this guy is the answer to our pass rush problems? he looked awful against the cowboys, failing to set an edge several times, allowing big gains on the ground. Brought very little pressure. 0 sacks, 1 tackle, 1 assist. $16 million for this guy? Give me a break!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

Re: Julius Peppers

Hoorah...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

But it's very hard to know what's going on with players--even our own, right??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

GIVE IT UP! I am so done with talking about Peppers. IT's never going to happen.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

JC

The obsession with peppers is unreal. Have you even seen this guy this year? He is a money player and would present the same difficulties as Seymour in his career with the pats (alway wanted a new contract)

Now I always loved seymour but I didnt like how he handled the business end. Peppers i think is the same way. 

With all of the dps the pats have over the next 2 years why not get younger and use all of those 1st rounders and 2nd rounders to build this team for the next 5 years. 

Peppers is good but Id rather have young and hungry than old and money grubbing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

I never did understand the wanting of Peppers.  It just didn't make sense on so many levels. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Alfie, I was thinking the same on Monday night, did JP even play? Glad to see BB has more sense than all the pro-JP people and they wanted to see JP play OLB..lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

As usual, Bill knows what is best for the team...no matter how many fans and so-called "experts" were saying Peppers was perfect for them! If he wasn't going to give Seymour a huge payday, he surely wouldn't turn around and do it for Peppers. And Julius has never even played in a 3-4!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

he;s mailing it in for carolina, no question. so is every player on that team. but i would take him over burgess or TBC or anyone else we have, no questions asked. the guy has got talent through the roof and BB would get the best out of him. i'd be thrilled if we traded for him today.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mnp3a. Show mnp3a's posts

agree with you artielang.
    it would be great but doesn't make sense for cap reasons.

(also, he didnt hold carolina hostage asking for more money)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

No more Peppers, Please!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Peppers is overrated.  A good player, but not "that" good.  The key to winning year after year is decent players in depth, not a few stars.  I'm just a fan but I'm sure glad BB listened to me on this one :^)  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeedBru54. Show NeedBru54's posts

Peppers?  Surely we could spend that $16million a little bit better!
    I think we need to get Vince locked up for a nice long period and then worry about new players.
    But with the Defence starting to look nice for the future years, should we turn our attention to Offence in the Draft?  Who else thinks that we should go out and target a WR in the first round?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Whether they go after Peppers or not, it's stupid to judge the guy using a 1 game sample.  One game against Dallas is a better measuerment of worth than his 71.5 career sacks?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Re: Julius Peppers:
    [QUOTE]Whether they go after Peppers or not, it's stupid to judge the guy using a 1 game sample.  One game against Dallas is a better measuerment of worth than his 71.5 career sacks?
    Posted by mbeaulieu07[/QUOTE]
    Actually, what's really stupid is criticizing a post based on a complete misunderstanding of its content.
    I made no judgment of peppers. I merely pointed out the crappy game he had last weekend, giving his stats and specific examples of his crappy play.
    Use this "measuerment" to make your own judgment.

Sections
Shortcuts