Junior Seau Found Dead in His Home

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Junior Seau Found Dead in His Home

Just reported on TMZ.com 

Very sad news.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockeymomsrule. Show Hockeymomsrule's posts

Re: Junior Seau Found Dead in His Home

OMG that's awful. Says he was shot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

Cant believe it man. Just heard this. so sad. R.I.P. !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

so sad, the man was a warrior. i have a feeling he shot himself in another suicide attempt (this one successful). remember the car off the cliff thing. unfortunately i both suspect some PED abuse and some concussion brain disease issues. junior was a flake off the field, really eccentric.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Kinda puts this Pats Forum stuff in perspective ...

He deserves to me mentioned with the all-time greats .

RIP JR

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Junior's death believed to be a suicide: http://www.nesn.com/2012/05/report-junior-seau-found-dead-at-home-police-investigating-shooting.html

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsNut5480. Show PatsNut5480's posts

RIP Junior. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockeymomsrule. Show Hockeymomsrule's posts

In Response to Re: Junior Seau Found Dead in His Home:
         Junior's death believed to be a suicide: http://www.nesn.com/2012/05/report-junior-seau-found-dead-at-home-police-investigating-shooting.html
    Posted by TexasPat3

So so sad. Way too many of these guys doing this to themselves.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Awful...don't know exactly one happened, one might suspect possible brain damage...as many former players have suffered from this.

If that is the case, i have to side with Goodell about player safety. This is incredibly sad

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Awful...don't know exactly one happened, one might suspect possible brain damage...as many former players have suffered from this. If that is the case, i have to side with Goodell about player safety. This is incredibly sad
    Posted by dapats1281

This was purely spectulation. I am not claiming anything

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

This is very sad news indeed. I wonder what was troubling him. He always seem so at peace away from football , always talking about surfing and he had a great attitude on life. I would never suspect him to take his life, but you just never know whats inside a mans heart. Having watched him play since his early days in S.D. with Rodney I grew to love him as a player and I really enjoyed his years here in N.E. where he gave his all, just wish we would have gotten a ring for him in 07', who knows if thats one of the things eating at him,,,,,smh Wow! Let this be a lesson to all. We have to stop thinking we can do it all ourselves and if we have mental health issues we need to humble ourselves and get help. I am not trying to say what happened here, but in general we tend to think we are above therapy or getting on the couch, but some things need to be let out and talked about. I Hope Junior is in a better place now and at peace w/himself.  R.I.P. Buddy!
    Posted by patsfan76

Sometimes, it ain't easy getting help even when you know you need it.

Thanks for the great energy you gave to everything, Junior!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

R.I.P Jr. A Patriot forever. junior-seau

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Sad news . . . and it does make you pause to think about what this great game does to its players.  We don't know for sure what caused Seau to take his own life, but the collisions certainly take their toll . . . and for some players the void created by leaving the game must seem almost too large to ever fill.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

A loss not just to the football community but to the world.  RIP Junior.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

CC, yes, he was a warrior and this is such sad news. 

I would not be surprised to learn concussions played a role, post concussion coping is very serious business and we're just beginning to really work on the science of it. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

He committed suicide, sad, very sad.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

my deepest sympathies to his family. this is really shocking and quite tragic. I'll never forget his spirit and love for the game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevinjake1966. Show kevinjake1966's posts

Wow so sad, condolences to his family.  RIP Junior

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Very very sad news. .....   R.I.P. Junior.......

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

This is horrible news.He will be missed by all.RIP Junior.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

Awful - R.I.P. Jr.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LegendofBoston. Show LegendofBoston's posts

A very sad story indeed. The guy was a legend on the field, and that will be what he is remembered for. RIP Junior, you will be missed by all.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Very sad. I remember him going through depression issues when he was in that in between stage with the Pats I hoped that he turned that around in his final season. The world lost a great man today, RIP Junior

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Sections
Shortcuts