Junior Seau Found Dead in His Home

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Junior Seau Found Dead in His Home

Bummer.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

I'll never forget his emphatic fist pumps after making a tackle in the back field. Wish he could have won the big one in 2007. RIP Junior.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Oh my goodness.....RIP and sincerest condolences to his family and friends.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I am assuming his alleged suicide had a lot to do with coping with life post-footbal.  It's really sad.  I can't imagine the toll that being a professional football player takes on the body, especially to guys like Seau who grind it out until they just can't play anymore.  Football was important to that guy, even when he likely knew he'd suffer the consequences after his career was over.         

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Very sad news indeed: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7882750/former-nfl-linebacker-great-junior-seau-dies-43

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

My prayers are with his family. Rest in Peace JR.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

I was very saddened to hear the news, I hope you are at peace Junior.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

A complete and utter damn shame.  One of my favorites decided to hop an early train.  Wow...  RIP Buddy Buddy. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from I sat on your toilet. Show I sat on your toilet's posts

Such sad news about a great player and person! RIP Junior

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

RIP Junior, thoughts and prayers going out to his family and friends.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

A lot of thoughtful posts regarding this tragedy.

At age 43, he would have had a lot of life left.   Dammm.  

I guess as the old cliche says "things aren't always what they seem". 

And I know it's already been said - but perpective, perpective perspective.

This is very sad.  

Rest in peace Junior. . . 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

Prayers to his family

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Very, very sad. He was a great football player. I loved his short but eventful stay in New England. He will be missed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Very tragic. Was a decent man off the field and a great player on the field. Hope all is well with his family.

The real tragedy is that TMZ reported it and one  our posters cited them as a news source.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Very very sad. Amazing person Junior Seau. RIP

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Junior Seau Found Dead in His Home:
    [QUOTE]Very tragic. Was a decent man off the field and a great player on the field. Hope all is well with his family. The real tragedy is that TMZ reported it and one  our posters cited them as a news source.
    Posted by JohnHannahrulz[/QUOTE]

It is on BDC and that's who they sighted.
    That being said,  Dam this sucks.
    Wish he could have found a better way.
    RIP champ
    Very sorry for his family who feel much more pain than all of us combined.
    Sad, sad day.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Patriots statement on the death of Junior Seau: "We were shocked to hear of the initial reports regarding Junior Seau earlier today and are deeply saddened by the news of his death. We were fortunate to have had Junior join the Patriots in 2006 and are thankful for his many contributions to the team over the next four years. He had a legendary NFL career and his unrivaled passion for the game quickly made him a fan favorite here in New England. This is a sad day for the entire Patriots organization, our coaches and his many Patriots teammates. Our heartfelt thoughts and prayers go out to his family and his many friends who will mourn this loss.”

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Sad.  One thing I will always feel bad about is that we didn't get him that Superbowl ring.  A great guy.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

That is too bad... R. I. P.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Just heard Bru on ESPN radio, talking about how Seau was beating everyone to the stadium, and Bruschi was in the building by 6am on work days.  When you're at work several hours before Tedy Bruschi, that speaks volumes to your passion and professionalism.  I hope you've found the peace that eluded you Junior, RIP.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

So true.......

PS: Concussion issues not just NFL problem. Pop Warner. High school. College. And NFL.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

In Response to Re: Junior Seau Found Dead in His Home:
    [QUOTE]So true....... Pete Prisco   ‏   @ PriscoCBS PS: Concussion issues not just NFL problem. Pop Warner. High school. College. And NFL.
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]
    very true, I'm torn on what should/can be done about it...there's an inherent level of collision in the game, I can't say I have a solution that would seriously change that without fundamentally altering football.  I love this game, I love watching it, and I fully recognize that the choice to play is just that-a choice...but it's becoming so apparent that the cost can be enormous.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Patriots teammates remember him as everyones buddy.........

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

It doesn't mean he didn't have any, but the late, great Junior Seau never was listed on an NFL Injury report as having a concussion

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Does anyone care who we took with the 48th pick in this year's draft at this moment?  Tragic loss that puts things in perspective.  R.I.P. Junior.

Sections
Shortcuts