Junior Seau Found Dead in His Home

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommpper. Show Stommpper's posts

Re: Junior Seau Found Dead in His Home

In Response to Re: Junior Seau Found Dead in His Home:
    [QUOTE]2012 Rules=8 Million Dollar Penalty + "Dirty Player" Placard for Life. But onto the sobering subject at hand... Svx.  Archetypes, Statues, and The Heros we place on pedestals because of they've persevered through greater turmoils than most, and conquered the way towards loftier triumphs and successes than your average man in whatever field their great successes lie therein....Well- They're human too.  We forget that.  The people surrounding them often forget that...  Even THEY, forget that.  Often times during that inevitable downslope off such incredibly lofty heights, It's bumpier, tougher, and far more exacting in the end- simply because far less people are around to help on that less-worn path you're now taking down. ...perhaps a fitting analogy really is the notion that they're a statue made of stone...the great majority of the rest of us being composed from wood, or something as such.  Wood'll warp quicker, break easier, and be far less permanant...and less regarded in worth of equal substance in comparison.  But you tilt that statue off that highest of pedastals they're on- And that thing's gonna smash into smitherens...  We never, Ever, Seem to be able remember this, time & time again when an icon's struggling, right up and through to the unfortunate end. Sorry Junior.  The rest is silence...  Rest easy man.  
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]
    Amen to that!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Every day, Junior Seau greeted his teammates and coaches with an energetic ‘Hey, Buddy!’ It was genuine, enthusiastic and backed by his radiant smile. For four seasons, after every game he played, he would always find me in the locker room just to give me a big hug and squeeze tighter than anyone I remember. It was one of the many things I enjoyed about him..."

Amazing find, Rocky.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Junior Seau Found Dead in His Home : Amen to that!
    Posted by Stommpper[/QUOTE]

Great ta see you my man!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

RIP

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommpper. Show Stommpper's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Junior Seau Found Dead in His Home : Great ta see you my man!
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]
    As to see you Lazz...
    Its great to see you continuing here at the Patriot fan forum
    Hope all is well with you!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]A complete and utter damn shame.  One of my favorites decided to hop an early train.  Wow...  RIP Buddy Buddy. 
    Posted by agill1970[/QUOTE]hopefully he gets that great post-life graduation in the sky as he's on the journey to the next life.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

shot to the chest probably to keep his brain intact.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucela. Show pucela's posts

RIP Junior. Thank you for the memories...

sigh

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

It was heartbreaking to see the pain on his mother's face during the family's announcement yesterday.

I really enjoyed watching him play football long before he became a Patriot so seeing him play for the Pats was a bonus for me. Such a great player for so long!
    he really gave his all on every play.

I wish his family peace and comfort throughout their grieving process. Unfortunately it's a process that never seems to end for any of us.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

He was the 8th player from that '94 SB Chargers team to die. 3 from heart issues, 1 car crash, 1 plane crash, 1 drug OD and one struck by freakin' lightning. Now Seau's suicide.

It's like some weird made for TV movie.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I can't get the clip of his mother in the driveway out of my head!  : (

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Tedy Bruschi's words, on the passing of Junior Seau: http://tucsoncitizen.com/wildaboutazcats/2012/05/02/bruschi-on-seaus-death-im-just-sad-very-sad-i-loved-him-so-much/

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Junior

Why did you do this? Why did you take all this pride and pain on yourself? Why did you stop making all the contributions you made throughout your life? Why did you turn inward and express yourself in this horrible way? Why didn't you trust us with how you feel? Why didn't you call Tedy or Rodney or somebody and just tell them how bad it really was inside you? Why did you leave us wondering? Why did you leave your children, your mother and us all alone? Why? Why? Why? 

I am angry you left us. Your act was selfish. And it means we have to work harder to figure it out and have to work harder to find inspiration or have to look for a reason for all this! I am tempted to give you like you gave in but I know in my heart it is not right.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Rip junior.

Sections
Shortcuts