Just a helpful suggestion...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Just a helpful suggestion...

I suspect I'm urinating in the wind, but here goes anyway (at least I tried).  

When you're replying to a post, try deleting all the other posts that you're not specifically replying to and just leave the one you are talking to.  Otherwise we end up with an endless number of posts that take about 30 seconds just to scroll past. And half the time, your message gets lost in all that clutter.  

This isn't a court of law, there's no need to preserve the record.  

The old system was easier to follow because it set old messages apart, but this is the system we have so we gotta deal with it.

Carry on...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Just a helpful suggestion...

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When you're replying to a post, try deleting all the other posts that you're not specifically replying to and just leave the one you are talking to.  Otherwise we end up with an endless number of posts that take about 30 seconds just to scroll past. And half the time, your message gets lost in all that clutter.  

The old system was easier to follow because it set old messages apart, but this is the system we have so we gotta deal with it.

Carry on...

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I thought about that too, but if Im on my ipad its tougher to do that. Sometimes I get mixed up on who said what. The biggest problem is with BDC IMO. It used to be that it would only show the post you were responding to. I wish they would go back to that, or maybe allow 2-3.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

Carry on...

[/QUOTE]

It's OK to urinate in the wind as long as it's at your back. Urinating INTO the wind, now that's a different story.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

Carry on...

[/QUOTE]

That's actually not a bad idea

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I suspect I'm urinating in the wind, but here goes anyway (at least I tried). When you're replying to a post, try deleting all the other posts that you're not specifically replying to and just leave the one you are talking to.  Otherwise we end up with an endless number of posts that take about 30 seconds just to scroll past. And half the time, your message gets lost in all that clutter. This isn't a court of law, there's no need to preserve the record. The old system was easier to follow because it set old messages apart, but this is the system we have so we gotta deal with it. Carry on...

Agreed and good luck.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Carry on...

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I thought about that too, but if Im on my ipad its tougher to do that. Sometimes I get mixed up on who said what. The biggest problem is with BDC IMO. It used to be that it would only show the post you were responding to. I wish they would go back to that, or maybe allow 2-3.

[/QUOTE]

yeah

[/QUOTE]

agreed

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I suspect I'm urinating in the wind, but here goes anyway (at least I tried).When you're replying to a post, try deleting all the other posts that you're not specifically replying to and just leave the one you are talking to.  Otherwise we end up with an endless number of posts that take about 30 seconds just to scroll past. And half the time, your message gets lost in all that clutter.This isn't a court of law, there's no need to preserve the record.The old system was easier to follow because it set old messages apart, but this is the system we have so we gotta deal with it.Carry on...

I made a similar suggestion 8 weeks ago in the following thread:
    http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/hello-friends-this-is-jim-nantz-hey-would-you-do-me-this-one-favor/100/6404151

My suggestion was ignored. I suspect yours will be too

But thank you for bringing the problem to everyone's attention

Not that anything good will come from it

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

It's OK to urinate in the wind as long as it's at your back. Urinating INTO the wind, now that's a different story.

[/QUOTE]

Now, see how I did that. Just deleted everything except glenr's comment that I am replying to. Much better than seeing some long string of comments that are not important to what I want to say at the moment.

So to glenr, thanks for the advice. The key is you need to be able to adjust, because the wind can shift. Good advice for life and relieving yourself...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

"you dont tug on supermans cape, you dont spit into the wind, you dont pull the mask off the ole Lone Ranger, and you dont mess around with Jim!" Muzzy your on to something there but your suggestion would require some common sense by folks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

So to glenr, thanks for the advice. The key is you need to be able to adjust, because the wind can shift. Good advice for life and relieving yourself...

[/QUOTE]

Or just use the bathroom . . . 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Unless you're a squatter 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Good idea

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

[QUOTE]
    [QUOTE]
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    [/QUOTE]
    [/QUOTE]

Cr@p!  I forgot what I was going to say.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

[QUOTE]

Carry on...

[/QUOTE]

Excelent idea!

Sections
Shortcuts