Just a thought on the Colts' next 4 games..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trink5. Show Trink5's posts

Re: Just a thought on the Colts' next 4 games..

In Response to Re: Just a thought on the Colts' next 4 games..:
    In Response to Re: Just a thought on the Colts' next 4 games.. : How come I am not allowed to be biased on a Pats board?  I don't really trash the pats - except maybe for Belichick.  And besides, the subject of this thread has nothing to do with the pats and everything to do with the colts.  By your line of thinking, what's a colts thread doing on a pats board?  See how stupid that is?
    Posted by underdoggg

No harm intended --- it strikes me as odd that there's not a Colts board you'd rather be at -- I generally like your posts --- I don't hate the Colts, as I've posted before, I hate Polian and the Irsay family --- at the end of the day, you know football, something Leon can't say --- in all the posts he's made, he's never ONCE made a cogent, intelligent post about football

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Trink5 - I've viewed the colts sights but have never posted.  It just does not interest me as much to agree with everything that everyone says. 

On this site, I get to defend my positions and sometimes I am wrong, which is ok with me.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Trink5 - I've viewed the colts sights but have never posted.  It just does not interest me as much to agree with everything that everyone says.  On this site, I get to defend my positions and sometimes I am wrong, which is ok with me.  
    Posted by underdoggg

So, Dogg.. how do the Colts sites compare to this one?  Is it all "LOVE the COLTs" all the time? Is discussion here more "cerebral" than the Colts site?  You said you aren't there to agree with everything everyone says, which seems to mean there are no dissenters who argue as "devil's advocates" like we see here.  I guess in here you need to "expand your mind"??!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: Just a thought on the Colts' next 4 games.. : So, Dogg.. how do the Colts sites compare to this one?  Is it all "LOVE the COLTs" all the time? Is discussion here more "cerebral" than the Colts site?  You said you aren't there to agree with everything everyone says, which seems to mean there are no dissenters who argue as "devil's advocates" like we see here.  I guess in here you need to "expand your mind"??!!
    Posted by agcsbill

In defense of the Colts fans it is probably difficult to express your opinions using a keyboard with an Old Milwaukee in your left hand and a Backwoods Natural in your right.

Below the belt???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

Forget about Denver and the Titans playing in the Dome.  They have NO chance to win under any and all scenarios.  All logic is out the window when Manning is at home where the Colts are unbeatable. 

That brings us to Houston and Jacksonville.  Jacksonville can never win the big game and will wilt under the pressure of having a must-win against the Colts at home.  I think the Texans have a better chance to win at home, but only if they can hold on defense, and avoid mistakes like last year. I would not be surprised to see Indy come through 4-0, especially with the "assistance" of the men in black and white stripes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Just a thought on the Colts' next 4 games.. : So, Dogg.. how do the Colts sites compare to this one?  Is it all "LOVE the COLTs" all the time? Is discussion here more "cerebral" than the Colts site?  You said you aren't there to agree with everything everyone says, which seems to mean there are no dissenters who argue as "devil's advocates" like we see here.  I guess in here you need to "expand your mind"??!!
    Posted by agcsbill

AGC - I'd say so.  Not everyone here is a blind fan. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Just a thought on the Colts' next 4 games.. : In defense of the Colts fans it is probably difficult to express your opinions using a keyboard with an Old Milwaukee in your left hand and a Backwoods Natural in your right. Below the belt???
    Posted by TrueChamp

I'd say so. 

There are plenty of those kind in both our camps if you ask me. 

In defense of Bostonians, I happen to love Boston and the Cape.  I also am a fan of Sam Adams.  As a mass produced micro (if there ever was such a thing), I think they make good beers.  But I don't buy Sam Adams much anymore.  The brewery I have become a big fan of is Bells (Michigan).  I highly recommend it.  Two very good ones (imo) are their Two Hearted Ale (pale ale) and their Oberon (summer wheat).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

In Response to Re: Just a thought on the Colts' next 4 games.. : I'd say so.  There are plenty of those kind in both our camps if you ask me.  In defense of Bostonians, I happen to love Boston and the Cape.  I also am a fan of Sam Adams.  As a mass produced micro (if there ever was such a thing), I think they make good beers.  But I don't buy Sam Adams much anymore.  The brewery I have become a big fan of is Bells (Michigan).  I highly recommend it.  Two very good ones (imo) are their Two Hearted Ale (pale ale) and their Oberon (summer wheat).
    Posted by underdoggg

I am curious Underdoggg, why the 3 g's at the end of your posting name now? Also, you seem to have just started posting last week........

Are you an imposter or can you explain to us what happened to your old handle(the one with 2 g's)?

Sections
Shortcuts