Just a what if

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Re: Just a what if

Agreed but in my own defense how the hell was i sopossed to know he would get hurt lol !!! Up until that point Brady had been an iron man.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In your scenario Brady gets injured again and Matt Guttierez becomes the starting QB and leads the Patriots to a Super Bowl win,then the question becomes who is your starting QB the following season.That's pretty easy Brady unless his injury is career threatening.And Matt G. is traded to Denver for a second round draft Choice. I've seen this movie already,Matt C would have lead the Patriots too the Super Bowl last year were it not for the Jets laying down in their last game against the Phins...So whose the starting QB this year Brady!What did we get for Cassel a second rd. pk. Plus here's another part of that scenario O'Connell he's heir apparent QB.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

[QUOTE]Agreed but in my own defense how the hell was i sopossed to know he would get hurt lol !!! Up until that point Brady had been an iron man.
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]
    True, very Brett Favresque

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

I would say great job "G" thanks for giving us a 1st rd pick for you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

mosse what they heck are you talking about "G" lol did I miss something?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]mosse what they heck are you talking about "G" lol did I miss something?
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]

well lets see matt G minus matt.you were talking about guiterrez i beleive.i wasnt sure how to spell it,but i just put G for short.

Sections
Shortcuts