JUST BB BEING BB?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

JUST BB BEING BB?

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4713424/bill-belichick-dan-marinos-record

y cant bb just answer these basic non-threatening questions like a regular guy rather than always letting his inner douchhe to come out! i can see he's trying to protect his aura and his trade secrets but sometimes bb just comes across as a guy tring too hard to keep up his douchhiness branding!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveNorthShore. Show DaveNorthShore's posts

Re: JUST BB BEING BB?

I don't have a problem with BB's answer.  He's focused on the Buffalo game (as he should be )and reporter keeps asking him a question that has nothing do to with the Buffalo game.  The reporter looks like a turd here, not BB

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Because they are loaded questions. Let's say BB said " yeah it's easier to pass nowadays". Next question would be so you don't think Brady would have thrown 50 TDs in 07? Do you think Brees' record should have an asterisk? How would you change the rules? Etc. etc. Then when they were done with BB they would go to Brady and say " How does it make you feel that your coach doesn't think you could have broken Marino's record if it wasn't for the new rules?" Then they say the same thing to Brees and Rogers, and Manning and one of them gets quoted as saying "BB can go fu ck himself." Then they come back to BB and say how do you respond to Drew Brees telling you to go fu ck yourself? Around and around until something new and shiny pulls the media onto something new. I know this sounds elaborate but this is what they really do. They start with loaded questions and try to bate controversy, BB knows it, and he wants no part of it. BB is considered the best coach of his generation. Whatever he says will be written about, talked about, studied, analyzed and they will ask the players about, it will be a circus so he never takes that first step. The last time he gave his opinion on whether the kickoff rule should be changed, he expanded to say they are making it a non play, and that extra points are non plays because 99.9% are made and should be moved back or removed from the game. A media circus ensued, for two weeks it was "BB thinks extra points should be removed". It was everywhere.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"I know this sounds elaborate but this is what they really do. They start with loaded questions and try to bate controversy, BB knows it, and he wants no part of it."

Well maaaybe shenanigan- but only just ta me that is; I can't speak for everyone, but I don't own any books, or have any magazine or newspaper subscriptions.  I read a newspaper once, skimmed through 3 or 4 books back in school, and once when I was in a doctor's office, I opened up a magazine they had there- but it was only because there was hot chick next to me & I didn't wanna get caught lookin' at her rack...also, this all occured 10 years or more ago, since then I've been pretty adamant in my abstinence on these things.  Likwise, I've never owned a television, and I've never actually ever watched television.  And when I go on-line, I shield my eyes as I struggle to blindly click on the very same 37 Boston.com Patriots Forum links, in an overall effort to make it right here, without being led astray by current events or just "thoughts an' stuff" by and large.  ...So like I said, this DOES in fact sound elaborate & unusual, but that might just be to me. 8^)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I'm disappointed in you CC. You should recognize that this is just BB channeling his inner-contrarian (as opposed to your less flattering term). Conventional wisdom is that it's easier to pass and he's saying "don't believe your lying eyes." Clearly this dopey reporter expected a different response, and BB was having none of it. I would think you of all people would be proud? It is after all, a fine line between being a contrarian and a d/b, as you well know.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Imaginew that, CC making comments about BB being of a "contrarian" style when it comes to answering reporters questions.  Talking about calling the kettle black!!!

Sections
Shortcuts