Just checking this is a Pats board right?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Re: Just checking this is a Pats board right?

Dave - The colts have beaten the pats 5 of the last 6 times they played dating back to 2005 -

2005 - 1 colt win
    2006 - 2 colts wins
    2007 - 1 colts loss
    2008 - 1 colts win
    2009 - 1 colt win

I don't know what you would call "having another team's number" but in my book, this qualifies. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Underdog the only number that counts are SB wins. You've got 1 we've got 3. Case Closed

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

posted at 12/29/2009 1:59 PM EST
    First: 7/27/2009
    Last: 12/29/2009
    Must have made some good points.
    No one cares to debate?

OK.......This really isn't an Open Public Forum.  It's a Board on the BDC wed site so BDC can set any rules they want.  Even though I get censored frequently and occasionally booted it is what it is and if someone doesn't like it their free to find another site to post on.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Sorry to ask for a debate and then run off, but I got called in to work.
    I understand that some of the trolls can get under your skin, some of them annoy the hell out of me, but I believe it is important to let those with differing views have their say. Not all are here just to taunt. A few will bring up good points that some of us homers may not think of. For me that makes things interesting.
    I don't mind people going "off topic" either.
    As long as it doesn't become overly personal or vulgar I believe people should be free to discuss whatever they like. I am not easily offended.
    However, for anyone who is, there is still the one feature the mods have left for us. Ignore.

BTW: There are two new threads today that concern themselves with Mr. Polian and Indy resting their starters. All of the comments so far are by Patriot fans. Obviously this is a topic people wish to weigh in on. Should they not be allowed to because this is a "Pats board"?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

First: 7/27/2009
    Last: 12/30/2009
    Sorry to ask for a debate and then run off, but I got called in to work.
    I understand that some of the trolls can get under your skin, some of them annoy the hell out of me, but I believe it is important to let those with differing views have their say. Not all are here just to taunt. A few will bring up good points that some of us homers may not think of. For me that makes things interesting.
    I don't mind people going "off topic" either.
    As long as it doesn't become overly personal or vulgar I believe people should be free to discuss whatever they like. I am not easily offended.
    However, for anyone who is, there is still the one feature the mods have left for us. Ignore.

BTW: There are two new threads today that concern themselves with Mr. Polian and Indy resting their starters. All of the comments so far are by Patriot fans. Obviously this is a topic people wish to weigh in on. Should they not be allowed to because this is a "Pats board"?

Response--Antibody, There are very few rules for subject matter or opinion on this board. The OP is wondering why there are so many Colts threads and the reason is because the Mods on this board let trolls run wild.Like I said in my previous post," I'm not saying it's good or bad but it is a fact". IF there were no Colts trolls on this forum stirring the pot on a daily basis then there probably would have been  a few threads on the subject and everyone would have commented and it would have been done.If the Arizona Cardinals did the same thing there would have been limited conversation on the subject. If I go down to a Jets forum and post a thread stating a true fact such as Sanchez should be benched, I will have 15 to 20 posters attacking me within 10 minutes. It is a natural reaction to what appears to be an enemy post. I could conceivably do that non stop for months at a time and I would literally monopolize their whole board if I could keep up with my replies anyway. This is the type of activity the Mods are supposed to control. Yes, a lot of the threads are started by Pats fans but they are started out of this ongoing P!$$ing match brought on by a couple of trolls. As K-Max stated, If anybody doesn't like it they don't have to post here and in fact nobody is trying to stifle anyones right of speech (except our federal government). Depending on what kind of a mood I'm in, Yes I hit the ignore button from time to time. If I'm in a bad mood I want to be entertained not antagonized by people who's main ambition in life is to argue and debate tired rhetoric. In short, The OP Asked a question and I gave an honest answer.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Thanks, e. I don't mean to sound adversarial. It's just that, for personal reasons, I get a little excited about the subject of free speech.
    I'm letting it go.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

well...mebbe not.

The Globe is owned by the NY Times - so maybe it's a jet or giant forum posing as a Patriots forum....lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

No . . .  that's next door.

It's Being Hit on the Head Lessons in here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Not a big deal antibody, I just didn't want you to take my post the wrong way because that isn't the way I intended it. There is always a slight communication gap with electronic communication because you can't see someone elses body language.

Bubba- You just made my day. I haven't been able to get in my daily dig to the Treason Times yet.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

I had another post removed, the one e responded to on page one.  Under panties can come on here and antagonize at will yet I get a post deleted where I, in a round about way, ask for tighter Troll control. Now that's funny.  Oh well.Sealed

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Kmax- That's okay because there is still a piece of that post that will live on in my reply. And it's even the part with the F-word in it. LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

I agree with this to an extent. I think right now the biggest story in the NFL is about the Colts quitting last week, and I would expect it to be a pretty big topic around the country...and especially with Pats fans.

I come here to talk about the Pats with other fans because I live in PA...and well, there aren't alot of Pats fans in Pennsylvania! I did start a thread yesterday about the Colts....but that's because it indirectly involved the Pats...especially after Polian took a couple of digs at us....

As far as the trolls go....people like Underdogg don't really bother me because if I was on another team's board...I would defend myself too. Obviously, some of the Leons are a bit ridiculous....but they just make their own teams look dumb when they come here.

The thing that bothers me the most are the always negative Pats fans on here who never have anything constructive or positive to say and who never seem to go away. Sometimes it seems as if 3 or 4 miserable fans make the rest of us look bad. That's the thing that bothers me the most around here....I think I started a post about that one day....was that ok? j/k :)

I am just anxious for the playoffs!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

underdogg is not allowed on the Colts forum. Thats why he spends this much time on the PATS forum