just curious, how many PATS fans here troll on the Jets and other teams' boards?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

Re: just curious, how many PATS fans here troll on the Jets and other teams' boards?

comic relief

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Re: just curious, how many PATS fans here troll on the Jets and other teams' boards?

In response to ImagydBostonOnTwitterYouTube's comment:

nothin against ud, meadowlark or 43 jints but i find it amazing that some put so much time and focus here and clearly little or none talkin to like-minded jabros. whats the psychology of this kind of masochism? u get more attention going against the tide? u have self-hate issues?

What a complete idiot.  The small mindedness of this post is so pathetic.  Are you suggesting that fans of a team should only communicate with fans of the same team?  And now you are delving into the world of psychoanalysis?  How awkward. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Couple of years ago I looked up a Jets message board but it was kinda pathetic and disjointed so after becoming  bored I signed off never to return--there's nothing like the Posters here on the real deal Pats forum--that's why we get the Gmen and Jests fans trolling so much here!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Will-Redd. Show Will-Redd's posts

I was born and raised in Boston but haven't lived there for 40 years.  I've lived in a dozen places over those 40 years.  Boston Globe to this day remains the best sports paper I've seen.

Boston fans are among the most knowledgeable, too.  I listen to the NFL network an hour or two every day.  The quality of the fan interaction there is no match for the Eddie Andelman shows I remember from back then.

So, I can understand people staying here once they've  been here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

In response to ImagydBostonOnTwitterYouTube's comment:

nothin against ud, meadowlark or 43 jints but i find it amazing that some put so much time and focus here and clearly little or none talkin to like-minded jabros. whats the psychology of this kind of masochism? u get more attention going against the tide? u have self-hate issues?

What a complete idiot.  The small mindedness of this post is so pathetic.  Are you suggesting that fans of a team should only communicate with fans of the same team?  And now you are delving into the world of psychoanalysis?  How awkward. 

Are you really trying to say the mostly worthless drivel you provide here is communication? Then you must also think fingers on a chalkboard and farting is "communication".

Oh, I almost forgot. LMAO@U

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

It's sad really, in most cases. There are a few who are okay.

They seem to come here in these cases: prior to the season to predict the fall of the Patriots, prior to a game between their team and the Patriots to predict a Patriots loss, in case of the Patriots loosing a game they come to gloat, and if the L came at the hands of their team they just cannot keep it in but need a kleenex afterwards to clean up the mess. Finally there is an occassional other reason, like a dumb*ss player from another team who cries "cheating", and they fall on it like vultures on a dead animal in the dessert.

Like I said, sad. Because they don't want to talk about football, no they want to hurt us, make us feel a little worse as Pats fans. A few of them occasionally can and will comment on football, but they ALL want to rub it in when the Pats are down.

I don't get it. Sure, I like the Jets jokes, the Gomer/Horseface comments, but never would I go to a Broncos forum after a Patriots win and troll them. And to be a regular poster on another teams board - there is a bit of a stalker element to it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Never trolled on a discussion forum in my life - better things to do with my time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Never had the pleasure to visit another teams"board". Why would I  need to.... we have an entire population of other teams fans on this board. As someone else mentioned it has been very entertaining over the years to read their predictions of the pat's demise. At some point in time they will be correct the pat's will eventually decline but until then it has been and is very gratifying to watch them come in here and try and justify the Pat's sucess and their teams lack of success.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I was bored one day so I signed up on a Colts board. I didn't hide my Patriots fandom but I wasn't there to troll. Most of the members there are friendly and I have made a few friends.

Their board is way better than ours. They have their Colts section and a general section and it's well moderated. I'm not the only Patriots fan there and one of the moderators is a Patriots fan. The moderators are also posters.

Check it out. http://forums.colts.com/forum/3-football/

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

If trolling another teams forum is a priority in your life, you may want to possibly rethink those priorities. My God, I can't imagine wasting my time like that....it's nothing short of pathetic.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Or phrased another way:   how many Pats fans here are weirdos who regularly exhibit anti-social behaviour?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I've gone to other teams forums on occassion when I needed a good laugh but never posted. Just no need. I enjoy talking Pats and football in general I'm not a big fan of trolling around just to upset people with flamboyant posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

I wouldn't exactly call it trolling the jets or yankee boards. I sometimes take a look to see what their so called "fans" have to say sometimes for ch!ts n giggles. In order to troll someone elses board you have to sign up. that's where it ends for me. I had to laugh out loud when I saw this yankee fan chick probably in the 8th grade refer to the red sox as "the blosox"......lol....how does a little girl just turning 13 or 14 develop such hatred for another baseball team. jets fans are just as hilarious. I think I'm gonna stick to my own teams boards to post thank you very much.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajaym. Show ajaym's posts

I visit about 10-15% of the opposition forums each year but rarely, if at all post. Most sites are full of yahoos who think they have conquered the world when their teams get a whiff  of playoffs. For example, Panthers site was full of deranged know-nothings and earlier, when the Falcons were still airborne, that site was full of meatheads (interestingly, trolled by some Saints fans).

This site is great, even though sometimes the personal attacks that hijack our threads get frustrating. Mercifully, I can choose to ignore or not read that particular thread. Inspite of that, our posters here, when they are not on a personal attack rampage, have really good povs and insight. Thank heavens for Brady, Bellichick and the Kraft organization for putting togather a team that epitomizes exellence.

BTW, I actually like 42&46Jints - he has sensible things to say more often than not. I really hate the dumba55 Jets fans who troll here.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Massachusetts is the hub of education in America, trolls come here to get schooled.  

I've never trolled elsewhere, why would I beat on a cripple?

Jests fans post like they talk, like they have balls in their mouths...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcboyd22. Show mcboyd22's posts

Never go to other boards - not interested in anything Jets or other -

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

When that team is playing the Pats, I'll go over and read comments leading up to and shortly after the game, but, never sign up and post.  There is a good measure of comic relief and confirmation of the fact fans are alike everywhere.  People complain about Pats fans and how they post here.. well, these folks should look in the mirror regarding their own team sites.  Talk about whining about bad calls?  They all do it! There is no difference.

Secondly, other than what is posted by fans to their team team site, what is more interesting is the nature of posts in general media sites, like USAToday, ESPN, SI etc..  regarding the Patriots.  There is a heightened measure of hatred compared to other teams and articles about the Patriots elicit some very hateful and derogatory comments compared to similar articles about other NFL teams.  True, you will have your typical rivalry comments. IE - a Ravens fan posting to an article about the Steelers.. but, you will see the same Ravens fans post something hateful when it is the Pats even when the Ravens aren't playing them.  I guess when your team has been near the top for so long it is expected.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

I posted some smack talk on the Indy Star about 5 years ago, but it was only one or two posts.  And I tried to post some smack about that dirtbag Tomlin on the Pittsburgh Post Gazette yesterday but they apparently don't have a forum.  If anyone deserves trash talking its the Steelers fans after all the griping they've done about the Pats the past decade.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

NEVER

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

Good morning my horribly accented neighbors from the North and how are ya!?

Just trolling around,stirring the pot,calling pats fans out when neccessary. Get guys like Babe and his counterparts so wound up that they don't know wether to s hit or go blind.LOL

I truly enjoy the back and forth and love to hate the pats organization their players and most of all their fans

Like I always say if you don't like Leon is saying then just put me on Ignore. I don't put anybody on Ignore....I just ignore them.

So is everybody planning on having a productive day today??

^ - and it has been proven... the POSTER CHILD for banal and off-topic posts made by visiting, non-Patriot fans, to this board.  Keep it up Leon, these are great teaching moments about what NOT TO DO!!!  THANKS!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

Massachusetts is the hub of education in America, trolls come here to get schooled.  

I've never trolled elsewhere, why would I beat on a cripple?

Jests fans post like they talk, like they have balls in their mouths...

Probably of the world. I do not think there is another place in the world where so many universities and colleges concentrated in a small geographic area. 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I posted on a Colts and a Steelers board many years ago. It was pretty pointless to try and seriously talk football, as most fan-bases are very short on objectivity. But a few people had something real to say. Yeah, I also talked some trash with them. But really, that whole endeavor is pointless.

Actually, I found the Steeler fans to be much more likable than the Colts fans. Of course they were puffed up about their team, all Steeler fans are, but they were much more tolerant and less loathsome than Colts fans.

Sections
Shortcuts