just curious, how many PATS fans here troll on the Jets and other teams' boards?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Re: just curious, how many PATS fans here troll on the Jets and other teams' boards?

Do the rich troll the slums looking for fun???

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Re: just curious, how many PATS fans here troll on the Jets and other teams' boards?

I wish I had time to troll but since I spend all my free time stalking Rex and his family in Summit, NJ I just don't have the time anymore! LOL.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

From time to time I look at the Gang Green forum to get a good laugh (one of the recent topics was "Bring back Mark Sanchez" Laughing) but I don't have an account there. I used to spend a lot of time on espnboston forums but they now require crapbook logon so no more.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Never posted on another teams boards but have read them.  They are pretty much the same but we seem to have more trolls. I really think that has more to do with BDC than the team.  It's easy to open an account here and trolling is not policed by the mods like on other sites.

I travel a lot and watch games in sports bars in other towns.  Fans of other teams are fine face to face and don't act like the jealous trolls on the Internet.  No surprise, right?

Steelers fans say they hate us because we beat them face to face but they're cool because they've had there own success.  Last time I worked in Denver was when they just got Manning but before the Pats played them.  Denver fans seem to have big emotional swings.  Kind of like here.

I'm in Fairfield County, CT these days.  NY country.  The Eli ads and posters seem to be disappearing.  Go figure.  Nobody give a rat's about the Jets.

Edit:  I forgot to mention I live in Tampa.  A lot of people there root for a team somewhere else.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I never posted but did read a Chargers forum

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to NYC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wish I had time to troll but since I spend all my free time stalking Rex and his family in Summit, NJ I just don't have the time anymore! LOL.

[/QUOTE]

This is funny (I hope)

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Or phrased another way:   how many Pats fans here are weirdos who regularly exhibit anti-social behaviour?

[/QUOTE]

Hey Prolate.. How is Ted Thompson doing as a GM in recent years? LMAO

[/QUOTE]

Hah . ..  I wasn't talking about you, but maybe I should have been Wink

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Massachusetts is the hub of education in America, trolls come here to get schooled.  

I've never trolled elsewhere, why would I beat on a cripple?

Jests fans post like they talk, like they have balls in their mouths...

[/QUOTE]

Probably of the world. I do not think there is another place in the world where so many universities and colleges concentrated in a small geographic area. 

[/QUOTE]

the hub of AMERCA? the WORLD??? oh man...

quantity ain't quality boss...and MIT is in Cambridge to start

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Couple of years ago I looked up a Jets message board but it was kinda pathetic and disjointed so after becoming  bored I signed off never to return--there's nothing like the Posters here on the real deal Pats forum--that's why we get the Gmen and Jests fans trolling so much here!

[/QUOTE]

I have been a GangGreen often and find it ok and never been on a Giants board

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Will-Redd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was born and raised in Boston but haven't lived there for 40 years.  I've lived in a dozen places over those 40 years.  Boston Globe to this day remains the best sports paper I've seen.

Boston fans are among the most knowledgeable, too.  I listen to the NFL network an hour or two every day.  The quality of the fan interaction there is no match for the Eddie Andelman shows I remember from back then.

So, I can understand people staying here once they've  been here.

[/QUOTE]

Boston fans are knowledgable but thats not why i come here

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was bored one day so I signed up on a Colts board. I didn't hide my Patriots fandom but I wasn't there to troll. Most of the members there are friendly and I have made a few friends.

Their board is way better than ours. They have their Colts section and a general section and it's well moderated. I'm not the only Patriots fan there and one of the moderators is a Patriots fan. The moderators are also posters.

Check it out. http://forums.colts.com/forum/3-football/

[/QUOTE]

thats because they are basically polite midwesterners

east coasters like boston and new york tend to be more abrasive

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah because Harvard and MIT aren't quality schools... and Cambridge is in Massachusetts.  Not only can you not count, or perhaps you would have predicted fewer wins for the VaGiants but geography isn't your strong suit either...

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

I couldn't imagine reading or posting on a Jet or another team's boards.  Besides if I was into arguing, I can get plenty of that right here from our own fans.  LOL 

Now as to why other team's fans would want to come over here, I guess it would take a team of shrinks to figure that out.  Perhaps Giant Fans or in our case "Giant Fan" (42 and 46 aka Gints) would want to come over here to gloat.  UD6, well at least the Colts have a pretty substancial history and have won a Super Bowl in recent years. 

But then there are Pathetic Jet Fans whose only Super Bowl Victory has a 45th Year Aniversary coming up.  With the exception of making it to the AFC Championship twice with one of those appearences given to them given to them courtesy of the Colts, the Jets have been the Laughing Stock of the NFL.   So for Jet fans who come here, I suppose it is their way of releasing decades of disappointment in the form of vitriolic jealousy.   Because I have to bring this particular comment down to a Jet Fan Level, the two word caption on the following cartoon says it all.

June 30th 2009

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah because Harvard and MIT aren't quality schools... and Cambridge is in Massachusetts.  Not only can you not count, or perhaps you would have predicted fewer wins for the VaGiants but geography isn't your strong suit either...

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

years ago when jets hero and last super bowl winner sexually assaulted Suzy Kolber on the sidelines I tried to sign up to a jets forum using the the name "drunk joe"  I was banned instantly....very sensitive about their drunk loser heros in New York

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

hahahaha no way, i wish i had the time!

Sections
Shortcuts